• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 l OT One l All roads lead to this

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
No her daughter is the worst, I'm indifferent to Sully actually.

;_;

Toilet bowl collar.

I wished class changes could change character portraits. After you guys mentioned this before I can't unsee it. She's still awesome though.

I don't know, I mean Kjelle does like other women more. I think that's enough to salvage her in SDBurton's eyes.

She's tough, just like her mom!

She's like Chie. Would be okay as a friend, but is a shit waifu.

Lighting the Ultimadrago signal!

Thoraxes

When you finish, Thoraxes has the true ending to show you.

Wait, I've finished this. What true ending?

http://pastebin.com/b960RUHu

For whatever reason I always read 'Poppo' as 'Ponpo' now.
I was at work, you guys got me covered!

It's fucking garbage is what it is.

QuP090M.jpg

It made a mediocre show a lot better.

CorvoSol

Sully and Panne are bottom tier.

I'm not crazy on Panne, but her supports with Gregor are great. I'm also not crazy for Yarne. But again, Gregor's supports with Panne are great.

Mobile Suit ZZ Gundam 28

I know they've been wearing them for episodes, but Beech's ascot and Mondo's bowtie and spenders are FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABULOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS. I don't know if Puru qualifies as yandere or not, but she's definitely obsessive when it comes to Judau. Not sure how I feel about Roux's new hairstyle, but she's still best girl.

I still don't get how a team of Gundams NEEDS the Double Zeta to win fights. For crying out loud you have the Hiaku Shiki and Zeta, both of which were cutting edge suits only last year, and the Mk. II fared just fine in Emma's hands. Y'all need to get your act together and stop relying so much on Judau.

Oh my gosh, could Glemy simp on Roux ANY HARDER? I mean REALLY. "It's okay if you kill me as long as you know my feelings are true!" Bro, the only time she ever flirted with you was a blatant lie to escape your ship. She HATES YOU.

HOLY. EFF. It's been a long, LONG time since an episode of Gundam got me like that. Not since MSG's
Ryu died
and certainly nothing in Zeta. I. Wow. Holy crap. I just. Man, poor Judau. That is some seriously rough, messed up stuff. Things aren't going to get better from here, are they?

I cannot believe they just killed a little girl in a brutal, violent, and abrupt way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom