• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 l OT One l All roads lead to this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this better?

38JLa.jpg

CorvoSol

The Count of Monte Cristo 20

And so, with one deft stroke, Peppo foils Cavalcanti's entire scheme. It's hard to say whether or not this also foils the Count's schemes or not, as his design is largely upon Danglars only, and his daughter and wife are only means to that end. Albert and Eugenie finally admit their feelings and she escapes Paris for New York. Albert, meanwhile, after finally receiving Franz' letter, is off to have one final showdown with The Count.

cnet128

Banned
Chie > Rise > Yukiko > Naoto

Marie is pretty top-tier too. Dat HanaKana.

I played the game in Japanese so thankfully no need to worry about English voice controversy.

Futari wa Precure 41

Today I even managed to fit in an episode before work. THE ADDICTION, IT GROWS.

Happy fun lacrosse times. Still best sport ever. Also the bad guys finally managed to work out where the Stones' power has been hidden, so I guess Porun is going to be in massive dangers for the rest of the series. Just eight episodes to go!

Thoraxes

Chie > Rise > Yukiko > Naoto

Marie is pretty top-tier too. Dat HanaKana.

I played the game in Japanese so thankfully no need to worry about English voice controversy.

My friend got the JP version and he sent me audio recordings of KanaHana saying biifu-steakii.

zeroshiki

Persona doesn't have either Fukuyama Jun or Sakamoto Maaya voicing anyone. Clearly it is an inferior production.

EDIT: I meant Persona 4 of course. Persona 3 had Aegis who not coincidentally was best character.

CorvoSol

Godannar 1

Could this show BE more Clamp? It's a show that's basically about what happens when Super Robot Pilots get married. Apparently they have awesome robot on robot sex. Speaking of, having a pistol pop up out of the console directly between the bride's legs, then having her husband respond to her question of "what is this?" with "I'll explain what it does later, just grab onto it for now" is perhaps the most amazingly suggestive and hilarious thing I've seen in awhile, although her mother quipping only moments before "Every bride has to have her first time!" was also funny.

It'll be interesting to see the main romance in this show from the perspective of people who're already married. I fully expect a ball and chain weapon at some point.

Metrotab

Banned
One day I'll own (and play even!) Persona 4. Unfortunately that game is seemingly unfindable in the standard retail network.

To Love-Ru Darkness 9

The first few minutes of this episode was brought to you by SDBurton. Showa!

A Yami focused episode making use of the Sticky-Sticky Glue-kun (which keeps two people stuck together for a certain period of time). Which leads to wacky hijanks!

Oh and character development for Yami. She's wants the D. Man, just seeing this without censors... it's so good. It really didn't help where the censors either lived up to the name WAAAAY too much, or it was the exact opposite of Darkness, and at times, it covered up the screen so much that it wasn't even watchable. Jojo's Bizarre Adventure being censored was one thing, but this is something that needs to be watched in its full glory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom