• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 l OT One l All roads lead to this

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least the P4 girls are all varying degrees of good. P3, on the other hand, has Yukari and Fuuka.

What? Did you just forget Mitsuru and Aegis. Also, though she's often forgotten:

Persona_3_rio.jpg

I have always felt that the SEES team were superior to the Investigation team.

Thoraxes

To Love-Ru Darkness 9

The first few minutes of this episode was brought to you by SDBurton. Showa!

A Yami focused episode making use of the Sticky-Sticky Glue-kun (which keeps two people stuck together for a certain period of time). Which leads to wacky hijanks!

Oh and character development for Yami. She's wants the D. Man, just seeing this without censors... it's so good. It really didn't help where the censors either lived up to the name WAAAAY too much, or it was the exact opposite of Darkness, and at times, it covered up the screen so much that it wasn't even watchable. Jojo's Bizarre Adventure being censored was one thing, but this is something that needs to be watched in its full glory.

Darkness made me like... Golden Darkness even more.

fuck wakaki and fuck manglobe. i'm done with this shit

;_;

cajunator

Banned
Is this better?

I have a friend in town who pretty much looks like rise.
red dyed twintails and everything.
not sure if she does it to look like her or not.

To-Love Ru Darkness BD - 01

The time has come.

Now I have a craving for some marshmallows.

The time even came? She must be a hell of a girl!

You have good taste.

I'm not even mad.

My maaaan

You picked the two best. You always have good taste.

Thanks yall :D

Thoraxes

for reals. the manga's been a pile of shit for a while now thanks to the anime and they go ahead and pull this shit for the namek arc? fuck that

Yeah, the recent stuff hasn't been too good and just too drawn out. The anime production hasn't helped with the pacing of that either.

I mean, I get Namek needs to fit in 12 episodes for them, but they're cutting out some good shit to get to it, and it's sad.

Woooooooooow. :O Very nice!

===============================

To Love-Ru Darkness - 02

I can't remember if she gets any attention in the manga, but I want Mikado-sensei to get more air time. So good hnnnnnnnng.

You'll love the start of episode 9 then.

Anyway, if I remember correctly, she appears every now and again, but she's not exactly "major" persay. I guess the only dismay I'll have about the anime (well TWO actually) is that I probably won't find as many shots where they get away with displaying genetelia in a sneaky fashion (like the vagina in the eye thing).

Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day END
Also known as: the worst group of friends ever.

Well that was pretty enjoyable. I didn't find myself really getting super emotional with this one, though... maybe it's just because I'm sick right now and don't have a lot of tears to shed, or something.

Menma was pretty adorable for a moe Mary Sue, but pretty much every other character except Poppo kinda pissed me off. Glasses girl pretty much was a non-character, redhead was nowhere close to me liking her, crossdresser boy never improved, and our hapless MC had a pretty flat personality.

In some ways I'm glad it was only 11 episodes, but maybe if it was longer they could have at least had some more humorous moments, because the drama really wasn't getting to me.

I was really hoping that
Menma's reincarnation was going to be something a little more, I dunno, bigger than a flower, but I guess I totally saw it coming with the title.

Anohana receives a Polygon'd score of
0.9 Sword Art Onlines
or
0.4 Clannads

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day END
Also known as: the worst group of friends ever.

Well that was pretty enjoyable. I didn't find myself really getting super emotional with this one, though... maybe it's just because I'm sick right now and don't have a lot of tears to shed, or something.

Menma was pretty adorable for a moe Mary Sue, but pretty much every other character except Poppo kinda pissed me off. Glasses girl pretty much was a non-character, redhead was nowhere close to me liking her, crossdresser boy never improved, and our hapless MC had a pretty flat personality.

In some ways I'm glad it was only 11 episodes, but maybe if it was longer they could have at least had some more humorous moments, because the drama really wasn't getting to me.

I was really hoping that
Menma's reincarnation was going to be something a little more, I dunno, bigger than a flower, but I guess I totally saw it coming with the title.

Anohana receives a score of
1.2 Sword Art Onlines
or
0.6 Clannads

:secretbase

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I think Yuyushiki is a not so subtle hint that I will literally watch anything with cute girls doing cute things.

I mean half the jokes I'm like "wut?"

To Lewd-Ru Darkness 10

(nsfw)Dat SDBurton leeeeewwd (nsfw)

and pocket dimension breasts, courtesy of Mikado (nsfw)

Anyway, more continuation of Yami's tragic backstory between her and her mother
and creator who later shows up as a teacher at the school in hopes to both find her and reconcile with her.

And while this isn't normal since its a focus on Highschoolers, we get treatment to a body of a woman. This really is borderline hentai with a plotline basically.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
[Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon S] 112
Eudial who? Can't stop hearing all the gozonji kashira, though. >_<

Maybe it's just that I see a lot of Nanami in Mimete, but this episode was very reminiscent of Utena for some reason or the other. Maybe it's the focus on the new villain. She's almost a duelist of the week, but with Daimons!
Good ol'
underage
yuri.
The revelation at the end with Hotaru's dad was predictable, but so well done.
Happy Birthday Hitokage! Have some cake!

cnet128

Banned
I think Yuyushiki is a not so subtle hint that I will literally watch anything with cute girls doing cute things.

I mean half the jokes I'm like "wut?"

Yuyushiki is one of those shows I'd hate to try translating. They spend so much of their time just making silly Japanese puns, or even things that don't really qualify as puns, they're just playing around with the sounds of words.

I imagine much of it would need some heavy localisation to make sense in English, but of course localisation is the antithesis of subtitles for things like this, since it's awkward to change too much when you can hear what they're actually saying...

Oregairu (SNAFU) 09
Pretty weak episode, if you ask me. Yui's trying her very best at this point, and besides our favorite not-a-chick, she's the best girl. I'd like for her to win, but it's super obvious that they're shooting for Yukino to win. This would have been a good episode to develop Yui's character but it ended up just feeding the Yukino camp's fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom