• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 l OT One l All roads lead to this

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
To-Love Ru Yuri Darkness - 04

Welp, off to find YamixMikan
doujins
. This episode was shipping them so hard. Very good! :D

That scene where
crazy psycho assassin girl controlled Mikan to suck on Yami's boobs. Perfection.

Yoooooooo.

Sounds like I need to watch this. Like today. x_x

Tenumi

Banned
Smile Precure: 42

VQOwYDK.jpg

Nao's highlight episode, and a great one at that. Did a good job showing just how much she cares about her family, and while her solo battle moments weren't quite as great as the previous ones, they were still pretty good.

PIZZA HUT PIZZA IS SO GOOD IT WILL MAKE YOU WANT TO STOP EATING HUMANS!

I just saw this on anime news, I can't believe the advertisement they are using this show for. Not to mention that I'm seeing this show on anime news almost everyday, it seems like everything involving the show is like a headliner or something. The show is cool and all but seeing it on the news everyday is kind of annoying.

Jex

Happy Birthday, Hitokage.

I wont comment on the rest of the thread as it's largely a discussion of FE/Persona games of which I have no knowledge.

Revolutionary Girl Utena End

Those final episodes were fantastic, some of the best I've seen in an anime. I'll need more time to compose my thoughts on this series, but I'm glad I finally got around to watching it, it ended up being one of my favorite shows. Next up is the film.

Jex

Citizen Kane comparisons aren't a new thing though.

Although to be fair, turning them on anime is new.

Wings of Honneamise is clearly the Citizen Kane of anime*.

*Note, saying anything is the 'Citizen Kane' of anime makes no sense because as a visual storytelling medium anime has been as influenced by Citizen Kane as movies have been.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus

Those final episodes were fantastic, some of the best I've seen in an anime. I'll need more time to compose my thoughts on this series, but I'm glad I finally got around to watching it, it ended up being one of my favorite shows. Next up is the film.
Utena is the Citizen Kane of anime.

CorvoSol

I don't see the parallel with clamp.
Anyway Goddanar is a great twist on the superer robo concept.
Hope you enjoy it.

The character designs are definitely studio CLAMP character designs. I don't think I've seen a single woman stand up right, nor one without a hilariously large bosom that wobbles when she speaks. CLAMP show.

7Th

Never mind, AAOTS was K-ON.

ZSPDp6O.jpg

I guess KLK can be the OK Computer of animu.

The character designs are definitely studio CLAMP character designs. I don't think I've seen a single woman stand up right, nor one without a hilariously large bosom that wobbles when she speaks. CLAMP show.

That's not Clamp, that's Kimura. The original Clamp designs for Geass had small breasts and no asses, Kimura trashy-fied them.

Original Clamp design: https://yande.re/post/show/16099/clamp-code_geass-dress-euphemia_li_britannia-lolit
Kimura revision: https://yande.re/post/show/92938/andreas_darlton-code_geass-euphemia_li_britannia-g

To-Love Ru Yuri Darkness - 04

Welp, off to find YamixMikan
doujins
. This episode was shipping them so hard. Very good! :D

That scene where
crazy psycho assassin girl controlled Mikan to suck on Yami's boobs. Perfection.

The manga is more detailed in lewdness for this
and anything with Mikan in it

Have you watched the OVAs for TLRD?

fertygo

The film also fantastic, I can't decide which one that I like more.

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
Godannar 1

7 minutes in. This show is so CLAMP.

Godannar 1

Could this show BE more Clamp? It's a show that's basically about what happens when Super Robot Pilots get married. Apparently they have awesome robot on robot sex. Speaking of, having a pistol pop up out of the console directly between the bride's legs, then having her husband respond to her question of "what is this?" with "I'll explain what it does later, just grab onto it for now" is perhaps the most amazingly suggestive and hilarious thing I've seen in awhile, although her mother quipping only moments before "Every bride has to have her first time!" was also funny.

It'll be interesting to see the main romance in this show from the perspective of people who're already married. I fully expect a ball and chain weapon at some point.

There's a certain cheesy-ness that permeates through the show, but they handle it well. It's got some fun twists and turns though and the mech fights are still really sweet.

7Th

These links are totally sfw.

I understand your anger, though. Proportions aside, CLAMP art can be quite beautiful at times.

I don't really like Clamp; I just like comparing art, it's fun. I actually just found the best example:

Both drawings are meant to be sexy, but they're clearly very differently drawn and the one by Kimura feels trashier even if she is actually wearing more clothes in it.

My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU 8

So I'm actually surprised that this was an almost
beach episode and there was barely fan-service.
I'm actually glad about that since that means the show isn't turning on me like past shows had with the all of a sudden fan-service jumping in. The episode was pretty good and once again Hikki is funny to listen too, and is actually pretty knowledgeable (in a know all the facts about loneliness knowledgeable). Also I love the little bromance he's having with
the tennis guy,
I know its not real but its funny as heck.

It's almost like everything Hikki says, I said back in high school. So much so that its scary to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom