• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 l OT One l All roads lead to this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
I'm surprised this place is still up.
I'm surprised avatars are still up.

edit:
vrwditP.jpg
Do you know your keions?

I really liked the female commander(sorry DTL) as she wasn't a total loser. Anyways, are you sure you actually put it on hold and didn't finish it? Because it's one of those shows with no ending.

I'm sure. No-ending is fine because I see tge manga is still going and being translated. I'll switch over to that when I finish the anime.

Theonik

Tatakae! Iczer-1 Act I
ib1VmN10uFMtdD.png
ibqTgHZkpSEJAj.png
i9QhgpbyQNsym.png

:SDBurton
This was :SDBurton as fuck. I was not sure that even I could handle it at one point! Being this is an 80s OVA it was violent (oh look it's squeeler) and not devoid of its lewdness. Now, speaking of the OVA itself, it is basically a pretty normal work for its time except it is built around yuri. Look at all this subtext.
There is some sort of alien invasion on earth and a lone alien girl called Iczer-1 is defending the peace. She chooses an earth girl inexplicably as her partner and source of power, the earth girl is unsure as to why but she encounters adversity that forces her to go along.
This was very enjoyable, so much that I took 92 screenshots of it in total. Some really nice villains for this kind of show. Lots of sakuga too including slapkuga. Also this scene was hilarious. (some earth forces!
I really love the Super Robot series like build-up to it like it's earth's ultimate secret weapon then destroyed.jpg
)
Hope it keeps up the good show.

Taruranto

Guess what is getting a LN?

桜井光 ‏@h_sakura 5 h
夜にもソッと呟きます。──7月より、『Fate/Prototype』の小説を『コンプティーク』誌にて連載させていただく運びとなりました。どうか、よろしくお願いいたします。 /本日発売号に予告が掲載されています。

Fate/Prototype LN by Sakurai, the writer of the WAB series: Sekien no Inganock, Shikkoku no Sharnoth

7m634Mr.jpg

I can see it getting an anime in a few years if it does well.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
If someone makes a post in AnimeGAF but no one is there to read it, does it make, uhh.....a..........post? or something?

WHATEVER YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN

Okay I'm a bit of a stupidface. Can someone help me with using the IRC? I've never really used it before and I want to animeGAF during downtime.

Edit: Nevermind, got it.

Narag

Tatakae! Iczer-1 Act I

This was :SDBurton as fuck. I was not sure that even I could handle it at one point! Being this is an 80s OVA it was violent (oh look it's squeeler) and not devoid of its lewdness. Now, speaking of the OVA itself, it is basically a pretty normal work for its time except it is built around yuri. Look at all this subtext.
There is some sort of alien invasion on earth and a lone alien girl called Iczer-1 is defending the peace. She chooses an earth girl inexplicably as her partner and source of power, the earth girl is unsure as to why but she encounters adversity that forces her to go along.
This was very enjoyable, so much that I took 92 screenshots of it in total. Some really nice villains for this kind of show. Lots of sakuga too including slapkuga. Also this scene was hilarious. (some earth forces!
I really love the Super Robot series like build-up to it like it's earth's ultimate secret weapon then destroyed.jpg
)

Isn't that the one that goes all Obari in the next two eps?

And yet it didn't speak to me as a gamer one single bit. Well, maybe MGSV, but I'll have other ways to get that anyway.

MGSV was the best trailer of their conference, followed by Witcher. Everything else was pretty mucha shooter :/ Titanfall looks cool though.

Wait why am I talking about games on anime-gaf -___-

cajunator

Banned
Tatakae! Iczer-1 Act I

)

Iczer is great. Iczelion is shittttttttttttttttttttttt.
Except Kawaii Kawaii is super cute and so is Kiiro. Nagisa is the worst. She fucking sucks so much. totally ruined Iczelion.

Branduil

That rape joke thread, geez... I'm more offended by the willful ignorance of the very concept of innuendo in that thread than I am by the stupid joke.

Theonik

Except Kawaii Kawaii is super cute and so is Kiiro. Nagisa is the worst. She fucking sucks so much. totally ruined Iczelion.
Hmmm I didn't even know Iczelion existed. Now I am going to watch it to compare. It's all your fault!
Edit: Also Iczer-3 on further research. I will regret this from what I read I'm sure.

madp

The Light of El Cantare

is there seriously an anime with a character named kawaii kawaii

That rape joke thread, geez... I'm more offended by the willful ignorance of the very concept of innuendo in that thread than I am by the stupid joke.

I haven't read about the controversy yet, but in general, there is nothing that GAF is more offended by than offense.

CorvoSol

Slayers NEXT 19

So the team escapes Gaav with the help of the Water Dragon King, only to unmask
Xellos as a Monster, working for Hellmaster Phibrizzo.
Lina continues not to understand what Monsters want with her, even though she KILLED THEIR GOD. Gourry claims to be the first to have realized that
Xellos is a Monster.
Also, the opening of every episode claims that Shabranigdo is sleeping in the North, which confuses me, because I thought Lina killed him. I get that Gaav is sort of kind of full of himself, and that nobody can pay respect to the fact that Lina has killed the Monster God, the Demon Beast Jennifer, AND leveled a section of the Holy City Seyruun, but still! You'd think at least Lina would give herself some credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom