• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 l OT One l All roads lead to this

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorvoSol

ZZ Gundam 37

HOLD THE PHONE. Not only are they so stupid they left Kamille Bidan behind, but
LEINA IS ALIVE AND WITH SAYLA MASS? WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT. Sayla has said nothing for like, 100 episodes and was last scene while Char was trying to convince people to blah blah blah Zeta Gundam. How did she wind up saving Leina from a burning building in Africa and taking her to a point where she can watch the Argama return to space from Korea after leaving Dublin?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Stony Cat 9

Any episode with this little Steel King is kind of a waste, really.

Still don't get what's up with the rabbit or why he forgot who pinky was.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
"It is difficult to get an internet poster to understand something, when his fanboyism depends upon his not understanding it" -Teddy Roosevelt

HEY MAN WHO DIED AND MADE U KING OF INTERPRETING THINGS. STOP TRYING TO TELL ME WHAT TO THINK BRO

madp

The Light of El Cantare
dp

"a friendly old soda jerk at an ice cream parlor used to say "let it happen, it'll be over soon" to me whenever I'd get a brain freeze from a milkshake as a kid. WAS HE RAPING ME WITH MILKSHAKES?@?@???!!?!!?! anyone who thinks that it could ever be used in any other context is out of their fucking minds"

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Anyone watching Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou this coming season?

Also, posting my summer list because all this E3 talk is boring me today.

Watamote
Neptunia
Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou
Servant x Service
Love Lab
Kiniro Mosaic
Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku

And maybe Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi.

Syrinx

Cardcaptor Sakura 1

Decided to watch this on a whim.

Man. Motherfucking roller blades. I'd feel nostalgic if I actually used those things.

So Sakura has unleashed evil onto the world. Nice going kid. But really, it's that little guy's fault if anything. How do you fall asleep for thirty damn years when you're job is basically, "don't fall asleep and just keep an eye on these cards and make sure nobody fucks with them"? Idiot.

Sakura was pretty slick catching that bird. Not bad for a first-timer.

This show looks cool and I will continue.

Sorry Hito.

Gargantia

This show fast became my favorite of the season, everything is so well done. The latest episodes have been especially well done. I'm itching to see where things go after the last episodes, hopefully the major plot ends, and the OVA are left for epilogues. Aside from that I have nothing to say about it; entertaining, and thoughtful show all-round, more people need to watch it.

Valvrave

Caught up with this series over the weekend. It's okay so far, kind of predictable. Tries very hard to be like Code Geass, without falling into the same pit Guilty Crown did. Nice to see some of the "hard" science fiction concepts be used in anime, especially one normally associated with "Western" story telling(The Dyson sphere).
______
My ending opinion of both shows wavers on how they end, Guilty Crown and E7:AO are good examples of how good shows are quickly ruined by a few awful episodes and poor storytelling decisions.

cajunator

Banned
Hmmm I didn't even know Iczelion existed. Now I am going to watch it to compare. It's all your fault!
Edit: Also Iczer-3 on further research. I will regret this from what I read I'm sure.

Im so sorry for making you aware of it :(

is there seriously an anime with a character named kawaii kawaii

I haven't read about the controversy yet, but in general, there is nothing that GAF is more offended by than offense.

Yes there really is. Shes adorable.
kiiro is a genki too.

Watamote
Neptunia
Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou
Servant x Service
Love Lab
Kiniro Mosaic
Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku

My list:

Blood Lad
Neptunia
C3-bu
Danganronpa
TWGOK 3
Uchouten Kazoku
Genshiken
Symphogear
Monogatari
Watamote
RKB
High School DxD

And open for whatever else.

cajunator

Banned
how do you "discuss" K-ON!

We post gifs and cute things and talk about tea and cake.

With tea and cake.
I miss my Ritsu avatar. ;_;

Heehee.
you better bring it back!

Watamote
Neptunia
Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou
Servant x Service
Love Lab
Kiniro Mosaic
Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku

What is this about a new mahou shoujo? Is there a pic of it?

Cardcaptor Sakura 1

Decided to watch this on a whim.

Man. Motherfucking roller blades. I'd feel nostalgic if I actually used those things.

So Sakura has unleashed evil onto the world. Nice going kid. But really, it's that little guy's fault if anything. How do you fall asleep for thirty damn years when you're job is basically, "don't fall asleep and just keep an eye on these cards and make sure nobody fucks with them"? Idiot.

Sakura was pretty slick catching that bird. Not bad for a first-timer.

This show looks cool and I will continue.

Sorry Hito.

This show will stronly test your tolerance of cute. Its pretty powerful.

This show will stronly test your tolerance of cute. Its pretty powerful.

ibj4GIpCbZdcuw.jpg

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
All that Squeenix thing at the Sony conference made me realise is how fucking good their CGI animation is. If only anime could take a hint!

Syrinx

Cardcaptor Sakura 2

Best part of the outfits in this show are the hats. Everybody in it should be wearing hats all the time.

And of course Sakura's friend Tomoyo is filthy rich. How else could she have hobbies like designing elaborate costumes for Sakura and filming her while she captures Clow Cards? Only question is, why is Kerberos not only allowing her to do these things, but encouraging her? Same for Sakura showing her her magic in the first place. It would be best to keep this a secret, no? Well anyway, looks like she's gonna be tagging along for the whole ride now. At least she did something. And she can design costumes (again, the hats). She should probably add a skirt to her costume though. Just a thought.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
What happens to the free games when you stop paying for your subscription?

You can't play them anymore.

But that's not even an issue for me. So I lose them if I stop paying. I haven't played most of the games I've gotten through PS+ in months, if not longer. Aside from the very newest games I've gotten through the service like Sleeping Dogs, I wouldn't care if I lost access to them all right now. Because I've played my fill of them. I got my money's worth.

And really, not even counting the free games, I've gotten my money's worth out of PS+ several times over just from the discounts on various games that I've gotten. And those are things I get to keep even when I stop paying.

Branduil

Wait, you're getting upset about paying into an optional subscription service?

It's not optional if you want to play online, LOL.

I'm just sick of the relentless greed of the console industry and the big name publishers. Every year they push a little harder to screw over consumers, and every year they claim they're doing it to save the industry. Well, screw the industry, then. It deserves to die if it can only exist by exploiting its consumer base while treating them like criminals.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
It's not optional if you want to play online, LOL.
No, you can still BUY GAMES.

You're being irrational here. So you pay down the money to play online. Ok, stings, sure. Then you have the option of getting forcefed games you don't own but didn't pay extra for... or you can pay money to not have games that go away.

It's like you're enraged you have to return a rental.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom