• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 l OT One l All roads lead to this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
It's just weird all around considering
that the perpetrator is the main character and the victim is the insane vampire girl with an already dramatic enough backstory.

I think it's just a misleading leak, tho.
I don't know, I can totally see Valvrave going for a cheap
sexual assault plot twist
in an attempt to continue on the escalation of stupidity it's been spiraling from since episode one.

So I was looking around at some Attack on Titan fanart since it seems to be very popular in Japan, and I'm seeing some weird trends. Most of the pics people are drawing have Mikasa looking like she's lost without Eren. In other words depicting her like tugging his shirt, or hugging him in his
titan form
. Also I didn't know the power of Sasha in that show apparently. She is even in fanart with the MC's. Like you'd see art with Eren, Mikasa, and out of nowhere a random Sasha in it too.

Nothing huge but just something I see a lot.

zeroshiki

The only bad thing about Jesus Yamato is that it means Better Character Athrun CoolGuy never gets to be right about anything.

The actual hero in Destiny is Athrun or Shinn. The entirety of Terminal are a bunch of war criminals that should have been prosecuted. Really, SEED Destiny is a tragedy regarding the failure of the human race to overcome the evils of forced equivalence. So sad.

CorvoSol

So I was looking around at some Attack on Titan fanart since it seems to be very popular in Japan, and I'm seeing some weird trends. Most of the pics people are drawing have Mikasa looking like she's lost without Eren, in other words depicting her like tugging his shirt, or hugging him in his
titan form
. Also I didn't know the power of Sasha in that show apparently. She is even in fanart with the MC's. Like you'd see art with Eren, Mikasa, and out of nowhere a random Sasha in it too.

It's called Potato Girl is Best Girl and don't you forget it.

The actual hero in Destiny is Athrun or Shinn. The entirety of Terminal are a bunch of war criminals that should have been prosecuted. Really, SEED Destiny is a tragedy regarding the failure of the human race to overcome the evils of forced equivalence. So sad.

Shinn is a legalized psycopath, though. He like legit jizzes his pants after
killing Kira.
Shinn is no hero. Athrun, though, is where it is at. Dude is an ace.

cnet128

Banned
World English Dictionary said:
hussy (ˈhʌsɪ, -zɪ)

— n , pl -sies
1. a shameless or promiscuous woman

In other words, not Kuroneko.

Now, if kayos could just learn to use a dictionary... But I guess that would take the fun out of things.

So I was looking around at some Attack on Titan fanart since it seems to be very popular in Japan, and I'm seeing some weird trends. Most of the pics people are drawing have Mikasa looking like she's lost without Eren. In other words depicting her like tugging his shirt, or hugging him in his
titan form

The best fanart is that one (or several?) artist who draws a glorious Mikasa butt.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Now, if kayos could just learn to use a dictionary... But I guess that would take the fun out of things.

I didn't want to search for something that I would possibly regret. *the internet is not safe yo* Better to consult my peers.

cnet128

Banned
I didn't want to search for something that I would possibly regret. *the internet is not safe yo* Better to consult my peers.

You do realise that half the time you "consult your peers" they tell you barefaced lies.

...and I have difficulty seeing what is "not safe" about dictionary.com...

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
You do realise that half the time you "consult your peers" they tell you barefaced lies.

There are generous people who are willing to impart truth. I know there are people who just lie or joke. There are usually a few nice people who will respond seriously. Thanks btw. I thought it was just a misspelling. lol.

I think you mean "bearfaced"

image.php

zeroshiki

[gamejournalism] If only they released their games on iOS, right? [/gamejournalism]

Well, no. I like my buttons. They should have released it on something I own, like a 3DS or Vita or PS3.

For any stray Nintendo fanboys out there, I know Nintendo is not going 3rd party. Its a joke.

Red Data Girl Episode 11 My First Rejection

Plot progression reminded me of Hiiro No Kakera s1.
When Hime finally awakens, which like here Hime awakened to her abilities briefly. Wonder how she allowed herself to get caught easily like that
. Kind of a good episode.

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
Clannad: After Story 12

Hitting a rough patch to start an episode? The bond between the is getting just ever so strained. Dude, just listen to her advice, seriously.

Why are you so depressed over that offer? Ya stupid or something?

Yes, Yoshino backstory time.

Now that's some heavy shit.
Top of his game, falling apart, doing drugs, losing himself

And some even heavier shit. Up and down and up and down.

Wait...no, wait...did you just...YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SO GOOD :'>

CorvoSol

Mobile Suit ZZ Gundam 42

It's funny that Chara Soon is LESS crazy while being mind controlled than not. When not mind controlled she's a motorboatin' demon. When mind controlled she's a competent soldier. Funnier still is that I actually kind of like Chara now, since when she was introduced I thought she was the shark the Zeon army had jumped, what with her Cruella hair and also her name being Char and Lalah Soon combined.

Also, it does not matter where he goes or what he is finding, Judau WILL find a new imouto there.

Clannad: After Story 12

Hitting a rough patch to start an episode? The bond between the is getting just ever so strained. Dude, just listen to her advice, seriously.

Why are you so depressed over that offer? Ya stupid or something?

Yes, Yoshino backstory time.

Now that's some heavy shit.
Top of his game, falling apart, doing drugs, losing himself

And some even heavier shit. Up and down and up and down.

Wait...no, wait...did you just...YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SO GOOD :'>

And it only gets better from there.

in the feels department.

zeroshiki

The reason it took me so long to get a 3DS is because I get dizzy easily and having tried out One Piece 3DS or something, it was giving me vertigo. I wasn't gonna buy health hazard in a box.

Syrinx

I've had my Vita for over six months, yet the only Vita releases I've played are Persona 4 Golden (remastered PS2 game), and about 20 minutes of Atelier Totori Plus. Other than that, I've just been playing Trails in the Sky, since I never had a PSP. I need something that will make this thing sing like it's supposed to. Maybe I'll double dip on Rayman Origins.

cajunator

Banned
"I like my girlish figure that attracts girls,"

Hey, I got a girlish figure in the post today. Will I attract girls too?

My room would be a chick magnet were that true.
I can assure you it is not the case.
Well unless the polarity switched.

Tatakae! Iczer-1 Act III END

They really went all out with this last episode. From dropping backstory bombs to some great sakuga (including hair sakuga) to some awesome :SDBurton moments.
Ending was somewhat bitter-sweet but that is to be expected for this kind of story I think. They really went all out though which I liked.
Though at the same time they took back 2 big twists like the kid dying and Nagisa dying.

Overall I really liked this OVA. So sad it has to end and I have to watch Iczer-3 and Iczelion but what can you do. Really it had everything I could wish for from an OVA of this type though I think it could use a bit more time to breathe. 6 episodes would be better I think. Not that it didn't resolve its premise though.

He probably feared the NSA would see his lolis.

Dont watch Iczelion! Dooooont do it!

He can use cardboard boxes to turn invisible, fights giant robots with his bare hands, causes time paradoxes, kills psychics by changing controller slots, eats cigarrettes and punks like you for breakfast and can make anyone, man or woman, fall in love with the supple way his sneaking suit makes him feel like he's wearing nothing at all.

Solid Snake is a true American Hero.

I love the MGS games and Solid/Naked snake are great characters but it sure as hell isn't because of his strikingly unique visual design. In an avatar without the iconic sneaking suit, bandana or mullet you're left with a scarred dude with an eyepatch. To someone who didn't see the trailer or just not familiar with snake then that pic could've looked like the Punisher or Nick Fury.

Saint Seiya Omega Episode 61
tumblr_mob7a203ER1qbxqfpo1_500.png

The antagonists felt so weak this week, even the commander
but the powerup there, hope its worth it
. Though maybe its because Genbu is so strong that it was hard to compare. Cant believe we had to watch Gold saint versus third tier character. I want it to go back to being focused on our bronze saints.

Sain seya omega 61

Genbu libra is badass ...

That was obvious before , this is now confirmed.

I'm glad that the poor showing of battles from the cast ( seya in particular ) was in fact on purpose and part of the plot... That give me a little hope for the rest of the series

This episode featured no horrible subaru transformation , even if we had to suffer from him whining during 3 minutes.

Saint%20Seiya%20Omega%20-%2061.jpg

Tell them genbu ...show them !! And you haven't even burned your cosmo yet !

Genbu was badass so i'm satisfied by this week episode.

Ps: i'm so glad that they limit Haruto scenes ...The less time he appears the better i am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom