• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 l OT One l All roads lead to this

Status
Not open for further replies.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
savinganime40.jpg

KACHO ON!

Please watch with the dub.

AREEEEEEEEENO KACHOH

jgminto

Hanging out with friends. You like friends, don't you? If you're looking for something more adult I recommend School Days. Very mature anime

You're not cool, Tamerlane. More like Tamerlame. I like School Days but you shouldn't be recommending it to new guys.

Hataraku Maou-sama! - 11

Yet again a pretty good episode.

I loved.

-The flashbacks
-The confrontation
-The lucifer bullying.
-Ashiya struggles.

Excellent episode

Syrinx

Speaking of, did you watch the movie yet?

I haven't even watched the Heartcatch movie yet. Anime is just something I'm like, "Hmm, I'll sit down and watch an episode of [insert anime here]." Movies are kinda hard for me to just watch on a whim. I need to plan ahead, and planning ahead sucks.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
I haven't even watched the Heartcatch movie yet. Anime is just something I'm like, "Hmm, I'll sit down and watch an episode of [insert anime here]." Movies are kinda hard for me to just watch on a whim. I need to plan ahead, and planning ahead sucks.
This is exactly how I feel about Redline, but more so because I know I will regret having watched it afterwards since we will never see hand-drawn automobile animation again forever never. :(

I just think of it like watching a couple of episodes in a row.

Anime is just something I'm like, "Hmm, I'll sit down and watch an episode of [insert anime here]." Movies are kinda hard for me to just watch on a whim. I need to plan ahead, and planning ahead sucks.
I'm pretty much the opposite. If I'm watching an anime series, I feel like I have to commit to it, even shows I find half-way through that I'm not really compelled to watch. I hate dropping shows in the middle cause I hate leaving things unfinished, so I try to plan around shows that I think I'll enjoy. I try to keep things fresh. If I'm watching a very serious show, I'll probably follow it up with something lighthearted and comical afterwards. Sci-fi? Next I'll go with something historical or grounded in the present. With movies, I tend to play it by ear cause it's only like 1-2 hours of my time. If I see that I'm not busy and feel like it, I'll just bring up a movie on a whim.

Narag

This is exactly how I feel about Redline, but more so because I know I will regret having watched it afterwards since we will never see hand-drawn automobile animation again forever never. :(

Just watch the pilot. The movie can forever stay out of reach where it won't hurt you.

zeroshiki

You guys should really just be pushing the Hosodapocalypse to everybody. Its a great movie and you don't feel dirty for ruining someone's day with a shit recommendation.

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
So after last night's bombshell...

Clannad: After Story 15

Chances are, Tomoya,
if everyone is saying you're like Akio, I wouldn't even worry about if you're like your own biological father. You're really not, you'll be fine.

Akio is
gonna make an awesome grandad.

Okay, if Nagisa dies in childbirth, the feels are gonna flow hardcore.

Man even Akio knows all the feels that are in store, fuck.

Man a pregnant Nagisa is pretty fucking cute.

They aren't gonna make it to the beach next year are they? ;_____; I don't know if I can handle these feels that are coming for me...

Syrinx

Cardcaptor Sakura 9

This Li kid sucks. Why'd they have to introduce this douchebag? Why couldn't they bring in that girl Sakura had that dream about while asleep at her desk? She couldn't possibly be worse than this jerkbag. But it appears his weakness isn't those bun things Yukito was offering him. Rather, his weakness is just Yukito. Not too surprising. Who wouldn't be caught off guard and have their heart pierced by those eyes? Also I like how Yukito was concerned about Li for his hand wound from Kerberos biting him instead of the Rika, who was passed out.

Also Rika has a crush on the teacher. Don't know why. The teacher kinda seems like an ass.

Valvrave 10

Meh, this got too serious and not in a comedic way. The show was better when it was funny. I think the Guilty Crown comparison is apt for this episode.

CorvoSol

OH BOY NEW VALVRAVE TONIGHT. Can't wait for my brain to hurt!

Also, considering watching G Gundam again, but this time in Japanese, because I saw a clip from the Japanese version last night, and while I don't like to think of myself as one of those weeaboos who can't listen to a good dub, I must confess that G's dub, while thoroughly 90s, was not good.

And before anybody gets mad, yes, I will start Utena soon. As soon as HOTD is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom