• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 l OT One l All roads lead to this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theonik

Is there a reason to do this, though? There are twelve episodes, so why not just have the first six on disc one and the second six on disc two? That would seem like a much more sensible way to go about it, unless I'm just missing something.
Beats me. Maybe they wanted all the special features on disk 2 or wanted to save some cash by going single layer with disk 2?

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
Adopting the local customs inside the religion was an ingenious move.

Golden Boy - 4: The Swimming Episode

This guy makes biking look so cool.

"Her sinuous body beckoned!" Cool, I learned a new word today!

"So, how do you like my swimming?!" One of the funniest comedy scenes I've ever seen, holy shit, I was laughing so hard.

"You're not qualified to be Chief Instructor, Chief Instructor!"
"The wild beast inside YOU has awoken the wild beast inside ME!"
These are such great lines. Must've been great to record. Really gives the actor good potential to execute comedic timing.

Golden Boy has the best lines of all time.

jbug617

Banned
Here is the packaging for Blast of Tempest Vol 1 set. This is DVD only and comes in 2 volumes.

botpackagingl.jpg

Beats me. Maybe they wanted all the special features on disk 2 or wanted to save some cash by going single layer with disk 2?

'All the special features' being 'Clean opening animation', 'Clean closing animation' and 'Sentai trailers'? It's not like we're talking about some extensive documentaries here.

Is there a reason to do this, though? There are twelve episodes, so why not just have the first six on disc one and the second six on disc two? That would seem like a much more sensible way to go about it, unless I'm just missing something.

Sentai is not the only company to author Blu-ray discs with 8-9 episodes on disc one. FUNimation does the same thing after looking at the BDs I own and I so does NISA. Authoring BDs multiple BD50s compared to one BD50/BD25 just makes sense money wise.

I guess if you truly want premium quality, you need to import from Japan.

Lurky

I'm not one for doujins, surprisingly. The couple I have read were about Erica and there was one where Sanya had several tails that I can't recall.

Most doujins aren't good anyway. I only ever read them when I see one for strike witches or if it's from an artist that I really like.

faridmon

Shingeki no Kyojin Ep 8

I have guessed the twist just perfectly which is first. I feel so smart!

although how he grew limbs is still puzzling

Syrinx

Hataraku Maou-Sama 12

Damn, that archangel was a messed up dude.

Poor Alciel. Showing up after the whole thing was done. Wish he could get his chance to shine, but with only one episode left, it doesn't seem meant to be. Also, he was the only one getting sick from Suzano's poisoning. Poor guy. Hope there's another season, just for his sake.

Metrotab

Banned
Legend of the Galactic Heroes - 91: Budding

~ Still, His Majesty is being rather cruel, taking Bittenfeld along to a classical ballet. ~

Democrats HATE him! Anyway...
Barbarians! The High Admiralty is filled with barbarians! If I were an autocratic ruler, or any member of the nobility really, I'd be attending the Royal Orchestra and Opera House every evening too.
Lots of funny little moments this episode. I like how Reinhard just blinked twice after Hildegard's apology.
That redhead woman around Rubinsky sure knows her sultry poses. I still reckon she's the smarter one of the two. Pretty silly how both Lang and Rubinsky consider themselves the smartest man in the room.
This is the second time Brahms' Third Symphony has been used in a threatening manner. Weird, since I ascribe warm feelings to the composition. But who am I?

I think I have found my favorite character for Walkure Romanze. She
harasses cute girls

brb Giving the info to SDBurton.

Uh.... what the fuck is this?

20130620121437794.jpg

WHAT ?

Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha - 02

Somewhat boring episode and at times I found myself nodding out. When does the yuri happen?

You should be ready for ep 5 , after that the serie will be non-stop awesome.

cajunator

Banned
I've been lurking. But Strike Witches makes it difficult for me to lurk.

Well its great to see you again!

Do you display all your figures at once? Or do you phase them in and out?

I surround myself with them. Most expensive ones are in the curio and the two K on sets are on my dresser and in front of tv. A handful are still boxed.
ill post an updated group of room pics tuesday.

Sword Art Online 15

Interesting nightmare sequence. So Kirito IS in therapy right? I'd think he'd need it.

Oh hey, it's a new OP!

Wait, who's that blonde chick? Kirito, are you going to do that multiple love interests thing again you did in early SAO? I KNEW ASUNA DESERVED BETTER.

I assume the other new girl is his cousin we heard about. I wonder what she'll be like.

Well, she's fine for the moment. Although I have to ask: you know Asuna's name and her face. Why don't you go looking for her already? Or did you find her and we don't know it yet?

Huh. I guess it makes sense Kirito would keep some of his basic sword skills in real life. However, because his physical muscles aren't up to shape yet, he's not MASTER SWORDSMAN BEATER he was in the game.

.. This is scaring me. Is this going to turn into an imouto show?

Asuna is still in a coma. Dammit.

People are forbidden to discuss SAO? Pffffffft. Good luck silencing over 6000 people.

… Oh dammit. I'm not entirely sure Kirito is happy about leaving SAO. His relationship to Asuna is on the line here. And that creep is terrible.

Taking advantage of a sleeping woman? God this guy is a creep.

… Did we jump ship into a totally different genre all together?

This feels like a totally different show. Also: FANSERVICE.

… Asuna is now captured? Oh fantastic. And it looks like she's in a different MMO too. SO THEN, IT'S TIME TO GO BACK? Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha.

I don't think I can handle more Gundam 00 to be honest. Unfortunately, my completist superego will force me to.

i think i'll be fine ... i just hope if there is more that it'll be more of S1 than S2.

Ps: for those wondering i decided to change my avatar because it make no sense to use snow miku in the summer .

Hattori

Banned
i think i'll be fine ... i just hope if there is more that it'll be more of S1 than S2.

Ps: for those wondering i decided to change my avatar because it make no sense to use snow miku in the summer .

chibi snow miku doesn't have to make sense for the summer her cuteness transcends whatever season

cajunator

Banned
Adopting the local customs inside the religion was an ingenious move.

Golden Boy - 4: The Swimming Episode

This guy makes biking look so cool.

"Her sinuous body beckoned!" Cool, I learned a new word today!

"So, how do you like my swimming?!" One of the funniest comedy scenes I've ever seen, holy shit, I was laughing so hard.

"You're not qualified to be Chief Instructor, Chief Instructor!"
"The wild beast inside YOU has awoken the wild beast inside ME!"
These are such great lines. Must've been great to record. Really gives the actor good potential to execute comedic timing.

I love the way the OVA wraps up everything. Absolute masterpiece.

Here is the packaging for Blast of Tempest Vol 1 set. This is DVD only and comes in 2 volumes.

Very elegant looking set. Really nice. Dunno about the show itself.
WHY ISNT KOKORO CONNECT OUT YET?

Ok I find them.

So you're the author of this:

image.php

I really like the complete image.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES more Kurumi

tumblr_mn2vhzYDpg1rlmd7no10_500.gif

God damn she is so amazing.

Cajun, your taste is the best pretty much every time. Let's get married.

Okay. That sounds great!

CorvoSol

But what if you're a masochist?

Masochism and being suicidal are not entirely the same thing.

What if the discussion we're having about this is part of Aeolia Schenberg's plan??

What, ultimately, was not part of Aeolia Schenberg's plan. If you can plan a magical shit song being beamed through teleporting rainbow robots piloted by horrible Sousuke Sagara rip offs triggering a giant space flower to open in Earth's orbit, you're either planning for everything Dr. Seuss could imagine, or your you're dropping some serious acid.

Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha - 02

Somewhat boring episode and at times I found myself nodding out. When does the yuri happen?

It gets interesting when Fate shows up. You gotta give this show time (until episode 4 or something). I felt the exact same way you did at this point. When I kept going, I wasn't disappointed.

Metrotab

Banned
Majestic Prince - 12

Please tell me the next episode won't be a recap episode. This show does not have the narrative depth that it requires me to get a resitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom