• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 l OT One l All roads lead to this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
dinogafdesign.png
Never forget.

wonzo

Banned
Man, my own posts are highlighted light blue but the highlighted quotes are green. This is p. weird. At Least quote backlinks and shrinked images are fixed.

Branduil

You can't escape the Web 2.0 revolution.

I like that quoted images can be toggled in size instead of having to hold down the mouse button.

jgminto

I don't even want to read this anymore. So long guys. I'm never returning

If they were doing a redesign they could have added a fucking spoiler button.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
I do not know with what tools Web 3.0 will be designed, but Web 4.0 will be designed with sticks and stones.

wonzo

Banned
You can't escape the Web 2.0 revolution.

I like that quoted images can be toggled in size instead of having to hold down the mouse button.
It'd be even better if the images resized to the maximum width/height of the browser when clicked.

Do we treat Photo Kano as something like Amagami SS where the stories are really not connnected?
It's an omnibus format basically.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
They have an introductory arc/common route and then every character gets one episode, except Nimi who gets 2. It's a not really odd at all.

Amagami was just 4 per character. There was no common bridge that sets up the series.

The incest show had like three arcs with some overlap between each of the arcs, even though they are independent of each other.

Amagami was just 4 per character. There was no common bridge that sets up the series.

The incest show had like three arcs with some overlap between each of the arcs, even though they are independent of each other.

Weren't talking about Photo Kano? Yosuga no Sora certainly has a weird/confusing structure, but I don't think that applies to Photo Kano or even Amagami. Or maybe I'm just used to these things thanks to VNs.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
I will watch Photo Kano when the blu rays are out. I need my extra clear quality for that much plot.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Weren't talking about Photo Kano? Yosuga no Sora certainly has a weird/confusing structure, but I don't think that applies to Photo Kano or even Amagami. Or maybe I'm just used to these things thanks to VNs.

I think Photo Kano exists in between the incest show and Amagami in terms of how it's structured, is all.

Highschool of the Dead 10

Akward scene to open up with, didnt really think we needed a scene for her to be nekkid and needed that yellow sticky stuff rubbed on her. Otherwise pretty good episode outside of that especially all the scenes revolving around supporting the military otaku.

Accel World 10 (Engdub via NeonAlley)

Getting into one of the better fights this arc. Ready for next week to hear Yellow Radio's voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom