• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 l OT One l All roads lead to this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Dresden is drunk with power. IRC WASN'T ENOUGH FOR HIM!

In other news, Duckroll quits animegaf, leaving all responsibilities to Dresden.

Guyz I just figured out this IRC shiznit and I'm on the Rizon thingy. This shit is weird. Who are all these people? I've never seen half these names on GAF. Also why does it say slap? Like, I don't want to slap Hitokage but it's there. Sounds like a pretty violent place. Also I think Kirby was talking about muffins.

CorvoSol

Slayers TRY 12

You know, the interesting thing about this season is that so far, none of the villains have been particularly villainous. Valgaav
was the victim of a tragic genocide
, Gravos
saw his comrades fall in battle,
Jillas
witnessed humanity ravage his hometown,
and Almayce
is doing all of this to defeat a Dark Lord.

Oh, Fillia, the sooner you admit that you're woefully in love with a Monster, the sooner we can kick off your Romeo and Juliet aspect of the plot.

Guyz I just figured out this IRC shiznit and I'm on the Rizon thingy. This shit is weird. Who are all these people? I've never seen half these names on GAF. Also why does it say slap? Like, I don't want to slap Hitokage but it's there. Sounds like a pretty violent place. Also I think Kirby was talking about muffins.

Bake Sales are a vital way of showing just how good of a person you can be in larger situations. It's the perfect way of showing off your latent abilities at being a mod.

The challenges change though with each batch.

Jintor

Awww yis Hanabee just announced that they snagged Daily Lives of Highschool Boys. July release, sweetness.

/edit Dresden's a what now the who what

Branduil

Awww yis Hanabee just announced that they snagged Daily Lives of Highschool Boys. July release, sweetness.

/edit Dresden's a what now the who what

Still not licensed: Hyouka

ibFm7JTBwQGs5.jpg

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Suddenly it occurs to me that it's to be expected this show gets overlooked. That "unhappiest" is supposed to be "unluckiest".

The faces. lol
Satojun!
What?! One of the first scenes
is the mother and the father fighting in front of their two kids
. lol
For kids!

Igarashi-senpai was just a fleeting love, I'm sure the way Doremi is she's gonna find a lot more. She resembles Usagi a little.
She also has Pop, who is also analagous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom