• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 l OT One l All roads lead to this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quasar

At least MAL's stupid naming conventions can be fixed with a script.

I'm not sure what the problem is. But then they probably use my preferred naming system if I was doing it. That said the best option would be user choice in preferences somewhere, assuming that to ad an entry you have to supply multiple names so that would actually work.

CorvoSol

This is actually the second redesign of GAF I've had today, so it's surprisingly better than the old one. Still not a huge fan of all this white space.

Ojamajo Doremi - 01

GrEafiL.jpg

But this way is funny.

The faces. lol
What?! One of the first scenes
is the mother and the father fighting in front of their two kids
. lol
Doremi is a dojiko at school.
While she love witches and wants to do magic, going back home she find herself in a unknown hill, then a mysterious shop.
Makihataya Marika
does the same dialog as in the begining of the episode but Doremi ignores her talk, and asks if she's a...none other than...*long build up*...a witch!
What did Majo Rika transform into? Is it a caterpillar?
Even though
Majo Rika explains that being a witch is nor gonna be easy Doremi don't give a fuck, even if she already know one of the risks, being turned into a caterpillar(?).
I love how Doremi is so carefree,
in the next scenes, as soon as she gets her transformation tool, she starts to ignore Majo Rika and mess with it to discover what it does, then my favorite scene in the episode happened, "A witch must wear the suit before the music stops".
Pretty witch, Doremi-chi!
Tell me the spell quick. Tell me the spell quick. Tell me the spell quick.
Has magic, wishes for a big steak.
*ignores Majo Rika again* Next,
she's having some trouble flying with her broom. Doremi is such a free soul.
Hijinks with
time stop magic, that don't last forever(how come no one asked why she was in the middle of the fiel?), and healing magic, that only transfer the wound.
Looks like I have a lot of magic to look forward to.
Igarashi-senpai was just a fleeting love, I'm sure the way Doremi is she's gonna find a lot more. She resembles Usagi a little.

False edit: what the heck is happening? O___O''

Articalys

So apparently this happened at some stage event for the Neptunia anime today:
In Neptune event just now, there was a man jumped to the stage swinging a crowbar around screaming for Tanaka Rie. police arrested him wtf

all happened during the Neptune talk show. the event was suspended but all seiyuu casts and audience were safe unharmed thankfully.
(1, 2)

survivor

Banned
Man I can't watch full Yuyushiki episodes in one sitting anymore. I just watch the first half one day and the rest some other day.

Second season of Teekyuu can't come soon enough to save me from this 20 minutes episodes hell.

Man I can't watch full Yuyushiki episodes in one sitting anymore. I just watch the first half one day and the rest some other day.

Second season of Teekyuu can't come soon enough to save me from this 20 minutes episodes hell.

This happens to me sometimes, like last night with the animal crossing movie. I was too busy on pixiv

I should be mod

madp

The Light of El Cantare
I hope that duckroll can at least tell us if one of our own was even under consideration.
lol

CorvoSol

Creeper Art Online 19

Yaaaaaay. The episode opens with the brotherfucking Bitch King of Angmar. Exactly who I wanted to see. Because in addition to being pedo bait and incest pandering, she has to be a total fucking bitch, too! No man can fuck her! Well, good thing Asuna never got around to making Kirito into one, then, I guess.

OH FUCK THIS SHOW, BY THE WAY.

Well hello, there, Your Majesty!

The way I feel about this character is if someone tried to make Scrappy Doo sexy. Except that repeated attempts at finding sexy scrappy doo images failed, whereas one google image search of "Suguha SAO" provided more than any human being deserves to be subjected to. I'm not sure if I should congratulate humanity for the former, or tell it to fuck off because of the latter.

Although a sexier Velma is not out of the question.

I feel that I owe Digimon fans a formal apology: that comparison was so, so wrong. Because Digimon got better when they came home. This show got fucking creepy as all fuck. I am sorry, Digimon fans. Your show deserved better.

Kirito's bitching about learning English and in the same fucking sentence utters the phrase "pure fighter." Fuck. And then Suguha uses the illusion magic anyway. Also why whisper at all when they could just stay fucking silent until the enemy players pass? And don't think I didn't see that pinning your own fucking brother against the fucking wall seductively there, you.

I'm sorry, Kirito, is your face in this scene? I can't see it because the camera man is stuffing it down your sister's breasts again. Even Mr. Kimura waited until they were in fucking high school. I mean, JEEZ.

Although, Chiyo-chan might disagree.

Leafa, it isn't that he doubts your skill as a swordsman, its that you'd be a swordswoman and well, Kirito doesn't approve of women defending themselves or any silly notions like that. Nothing about this scene makes any sense, though. I mean, 1, why attack their shields when there are huge holes in the shields you could stab their heads through? 2, why not fly over and hit them from behind? 3, since you've already PK'd some people in this game, why does it matter if your party dies here? Why does that stick with you but not the other thing?

Fucking snapped necks and bit people in two and now he says its fun. It's like the first fifteen episodes of this show just never fucking happened. Fuck this.

Finished SAO. That was... something. I'll gather my thoughts and post my overall impressions of the series maybe tomorrow.

On another note, I'd love to read firehawk's rant about it. Anyone got a link?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom