• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 l OT One l All roads lead to this

Status
Not open for further replies.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Man, out of NOWHERE.

YSSUeyq.png

We all must be being vetted as potential bad influences on Dresden.

Tamerlane

Banned
There's been plenty of borderline NSFW stuff in these OTs. Does the Manga OT link directly to E-Hentai or something?

They should just accept reality and open the Hentai|OT| since everyone who likes anime is perverted+weird+creepy anyway. Even perverts have human rights (this is what Onani Master Kurosawa taught me) and one such right is the right to discuss sexual animation in an intelligent fashion

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
They should just accept reality and open the Hentai|OT| since everyone who likes anime is perverted+weird+creepy anyway. Even perverts have human rights (this is what Onani Master Kurosawa taught me) and one such right is the right to discuss sexual animation in an intelligent fashion
There's a line that can't be crossed on the forum.

Do that and you might as well rename Mangagaf DTLgaf.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
I don't hate it but it certainly feels like they picked out random things from a hat and that is what went into the anime. :D

That's precisely what ends up making it entertaining! I thought that the first couple of episodes were shaky until I finally accepted that the whole crazy train was deliberate and not just bad writing; you may similarly find yourself warming up to it even more in an episode or two.

....Sure why not

There's a line that can't be crossed on the forum.

I don't think this necessarily crosses the line per say, but then again, there are those that might be considered a line crosser like Buko no Pico.

yami4ct

Valvrave Episode 11

I just went into a monster rage last episode and raped you, ummmmm, please marry me?

I'm not going to pretend any of that makes sense from a character motivation standpoint. Given that, though, god dang has this been a hell of a ride. Super sad that their's only 1 episode left this season. What will fill the VVV size hole in my heart?

Might as well share my dumb prediction here as well. It's spoilered for safety, but all of the info in it is early series stuff.

One more thing, as this might be my last chance to do it, I want to make a prediction I've had running through my head for quite a while now. I don't think that flash-forward we saw a while back is everything it seems. The fact that it stars Saki gave me a bit of pause. What if that is not a flash-forward, but an action movie produced by their high-schooler country as some sort of propaganda tool? It's already been established that Saki is a well known idol and actress, and the students already used that fact for international sympathy once.

Do I think it's very likely? No, but it's just crazy enough to be something VVV might pull.

CorvoSol

Valvrave Episode 11

I just went into a monster rage last episode and raped you, ummmmm, please marry me?

I'm not going to pretend any of that makes sense from a character motivation standpoint. Given that, though, god dang has this been a hell of a ride. Super sad that their's only 1 episode left this season. What will fill the VVV size hole in my heart?

Certainly not MJP, which only continues to grow more pointless and banal with every episode.

But there was a new Gundam 00 thing teased today!

Tamerlane

Banned
I don't think this necessarily crosses the line per say, but then again, there are those that might be considered a line crosser like Buko no Pico.

If it wasnt clear my post was ironic. On the other hand, I'd unironically like to see how much of a disaster an actual hentai thread on gaf would be (but I guess most gaming community threads are dangerously close to this anyway)

If it wasnt clear my post was ironic. On the other hand, I'd unironically like to see how much of a disaster an actual hentai thread on gaf would be (but I guess most gaming community threads are dangerously close to this anyway)

Even so, I'm being serious. We should totally do it., and make full use of our posting tools to boot. Time to campaign for a Hentai OT.

yami4ct

But there was a new Gundam 00 thing teased today!
It has to just be a new spinoff manga, right? I actually wouldn't mind a spinoff side show that focuses on the other Celestial Being teams that are shown in the manga. Would be a chance for the series to return back to the great form of Season 1. Anything post Season 2 and Movie? No freaking way. Who gives a shit about the 00 world after what they did to it with the movie?

jgminto

I'm warming up to the redesign a bit. And I'm not just saying that because Dresden got modded/stump appeared.
I really am.
Oh hey look a spoiler button that's cool.

edit: also congrats Dresden. If I ever get banned I hope it's by you. Probably for calling you a terrible person for not liking HMS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom