• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 l OT One l All roads lead to this

Status
Not open for further replies.
The true ending is really great but it builds on what's been implied in some of the other endings, if you've forgotten too much then it might not have as much impact on you. Hope VLR has choices somewhere to give a really silly answer like the funyarinpa in 999.

Oh I know. I played through all the endings for that express purpose. I actually do remember a fair amount of the details of the games. Apparently the only ending I didn't see was the Coffin ending, which can only be seen if you didn't see the Safe ending before getting the True ending. I'm halfway tempted to restart the whole game just because I'm a completionist.

The 3DS version has a pretty bad glitch, I'm told.

Slayers TRY 15

To say I have no idea what I just watched is a bit of an understatement. They say that a show has run out of ideas when it does Wizard of Oz. This one did Alice in Wonderland and still manages to be a pile of inexplicable madness. The end attempts to return us to the plot, but at the moment the whole thing is just Lina and Zel having as much idea as the audience what the hell just happened.

I'll be honest? When I first saw this episode right after the super plot heavy one in 14, I think I cracked. The next few episodes aren't any less zany.

Lain

Railgun S 11

After all the action of the previous episodes, this one was a bit more relaxed, without forgetting both the comedy as well as the more... depressing parts the story touches on.

One thing that made the episode shine for me were Kuroko's reactions and facial expressions.
I love Kuroko's reactions just as much as I love her voice actress' voice, but in this episode those reactions really delivered, as far as I'm concerned (hope you guys will forgive me for inserting 5 pictures):
bIq.jpg
cIq.jpg
dIq.jpg

eIq.jpg
fIq.jpg

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
logistically i don't really see how or when it could get done with so much stuff still slated for kyoani.

zeroshiki

Nothing in twitter either. This is a fake.

Its probably an old cover from when the show was still airing. I was wondering why the Japanese was off for something announcing a new season

Soma

welp

it's not like the show warranted a sequel anyways

but still

something new would've been nice.

even a OVA or something :(

Kyoani will be making Hyouka 2nd Season. No words on when it will be coming out though.

Awesome, the world could always use more low calorie mysteries. Predictions anyone?

- Free! becomes a a smash hit guaranteeing hyouka will almost exclusively be oreki and database's upper bodies.
- Kyoani will have commercial failure after failure leading up to Hyouka. Low budget result in every episode taking place exclusively in the club room!
- This news is too good therefore it'll happen right after FMP gets another season in 2030.

CorvoSol

I'll be honest? When I first saw this episode right after the super plot heavy one in 14, I think I cracked. The next few episodes aren't any less zany.

Yeah, it was something of a brick wall after episodes and episodes of Xellos and Valgaav trying to out do one another for scariest Monster in the show, and Almayce' ambiguous deity. I believe I'm also past whatever material of this show I saw as a kid now, so this is all uncharted territory to me.

Articalys

Oh wait, duh, of course the cover should be in the wild by now, considering I already saw scans from one of the series earlier today.

edit: wait, why does Amazon Japan have the cover up but none of the import sites (Hobby Search, etc.)? Are they just fucking lazy?

Hell, why does Amazon have the cover before Kadokawa's own goddamn site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom