• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 l OT One l All roads lead to this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirabear

Banned
The comment didn't particularly upset me, but the obsession with creating witty first post latey really is obnoxious. GAF is no better than Reddit in that regard.

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
The comment didn't particularly upset me, but the obsession with creating witty first post latey really is obnoxious. GAF is no better than Reddit in that regard.

Well that and the subsequent

:lol

first post nails it

/thread

nonsense that just fill a thread with garbage, zero content posts.

CorvoSol

Hayate no Gotoku! 01

ssV5hvsl.jpg

B-b-but, when you say it like that, with that voice, it suddenly sounds cool.

So this is probably my third attempt at watching this show and given my track record of actually finish crap, I'll probably get through this for once. I still enjoyed this though, mostly for the Wakamoto swag.

CorvoSol

999 SPOILERS

Real talk, the best parts of 999 are
June's elevator conversation, finding the Zero Watch, the Axe Ending and of course the for reelz ending.

That game ruined my brain, man. And VLR did NOT disappoint.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Blamespace's tag was "junior junior junior junior member" the other day. Or maybe it was three juniors. I remember it being more than two.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
I wish I had gotten 999 during its first run, the new cover looks awful.

I bought mine when it first came out because I knew that I could sell the preorder bonus watch for the cost of the game and get the game for free (and I did.) Still haven't played it :lol

cajunator

Banned
The sound of her voice is the equivalent of having the insides of my ears stabbed with red hot pikes.

Oh man thats sooooo not true!

To say something nice, Kuroneko deserves more episodes.

She deserves every episode!

I only have one but they are good quality.

Cardcaptor Sakura 20

Oh man, this Meilin girl is GREAT! She makes Li's life a living hell, which is good enough, but her interactions with Sakura have been hilarious. Those death glares she was giving her in gym class and Sakura going "Uvwwweeee!" (I think the general message was "Why?") were just too great. I can see this girl maybe getting annoying in the future, but for now, she made for a hilarious episode.

The "uweeeeh!" Is worth everything in CCS. it is singularly powerful.

This reminds me. I still haven't "seen" all the endings in 999. I think I saw 5 out of the six possible endings... and this new game has 24 endings... hahahahahaha.

yami4ct

This reminds me. I still haven't "seen" all the endings in 999. I think I saw 5 out of the six possible endings... and this new game has 24 endings... hahahahahaha.

New game has a big ass flow chart that you can jump to any one "Scene" and see the alternate path. Getting all the endings is quite easy and vital to getting the final ending. Also, make sure to get all the gold files as those unlock the true ending.

these commercials and being distracted by internet by them is making this like a 3 hour movie heh.

The true ending is really great but it builds on what's been implied in some of the other endings, if you've forgotten too much then it might not have as much impact on you. Hope VLR has choices somewhere to give a really silly answer like the funyarinpa in 999.

CorvoSol

VLR has THAT kind of voice cast? God dammit.

xXRNd88.gif

The 3DS version has a pretty bad glitch, I'm told.

Slayers TRY 15

To say I have no idea what I just watched is a bit of an understatement. They say that a show has run out of ideas when it does Wizard of Oz. This one did Alice in Wonderland and still manages to be a pile of inexplicable madness. The end attempts to return us to the plot, but at the moment the whole thing is just Lina and Zel having as much idea as the audience what the hell just happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom