• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 l OT One l All roads lead to this

Status
Not open for further replies.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
We have a bingo card?

2010:

jN5ajAf.png

2011:

2012:

cajunator

Banned
A romcom/harem with a dude who gave keys to different girls when they were kids.
He promised to marry/go out with/whatever the girl whose key opens his pendant.
MangaGAF's favorite rage-inducing harem!

Sounds like fun!
Interesting how these harem shows all have basically the same plot but the "secret" girl is always revealed in some different way.

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
The Count of Monte Cristo 4

Is it weird to question the skin tones of Albert vs. his parents? With the hinting of a past relationship between his mother and
the Count
it makes me think that there was an affair in the past. I guess we will see.

God, Albert. "Part of the family?" You are such a goddamn putz.

Peppo is shaping up to be Best Girl* quite nicely, aww yeah

The only English VA's placing I'm not satisfied with Maximilian. It might be cliche to say, but his voice just doesn't...exude military at all. I know that they want to show more to him than just "I'm a soldier ten-hut" so they didn't go with a guy like R. Lee Ermey, but still, his voice is way too soft, imo.

The Count of Monte Cristo 4

The only English VA's placing I'm not satisfied with Maximilian. It might be cliche to say, but his voice just doesn't...exude military at all. I know that they want to show more to him than just "I'm a soldier ten-hut" so they didn't go with a guy like R. Lee Ermey, but still, his voice is way too soft, imo.

Maximilian isn't supposed to be a gruff soldier. More like a gentle giant.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
The word is "risque". "Risqué" if you're fancy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom