• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 l OT One l All roads lead to this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kuroyukihime is by far the best part. Except for Sky Raker.
Why do you think Im collecting her figures?

782628e.jpg

TL300812952.jpg

Yup thats her. I guess she's the guilty pleasure of this show.

So it appears that the previously announced Magi sequel will not be a second TV season as assumed, but a movie. This means that the Nichigo timeslot will be open in the fall after Space Battleship Yamato 2199 finishes. Maybe Space Dandy will be airing in it?

http://i.imgur.com/iJYa9QN.png

Can always count on you, Narag-bro. Guess I should watch Yu-Gi-Oh Season 0 too and we can make it a triple bond.

So it appears that the previously announced Magi sequel will not be a second TV season as assumed, but a movie.

Thats rather unfortunate. Could they really condense the arc into a movie (I havent started the manga yet, but the tease made it seem like it would be the arc). And additionally, I wonder how Aniplex america would handle it another Blue Exorcist movie situation, I guess.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Can always count on you, Narag-bro. Guess I should watch Yu-Gi-Oh Season 0 too and we can make it a triple bond.

YGO S0 is actually probably best as a social experience. My laptop is on death's door, but I can try to organize a simul-watch if anyone is interested.

Dresden

So it appears that the previously announced Magi sequel will not be a second TV season as assumed, but a movie. This means that the Nichigo timeslot will be open in the fall after Space Battleship Yamato 2199 finishes. Maybe Space Dandy will be airing in it?
Hmm, so the 'opening' stuff panned out after all. Space Dandy getting that slot would be pretty sweet.

I wonder if SAO will get a movie in between s1 and s2--seems ideal for the novel in between the two big arcs, and it seems to be a developing pattern after Blue Exorcist and Magi.

Just realised Pdot and Cajun have the same tags except one says moe and the other says cute. Whats the difference? Moe seems to me like a way to describe something that tries way too hard to be cute. I'm talking about the shoulder blushes, the cat teeth, cat lips, big eyes etc.

Why Bleach?

Was listening to their openings and was hit with a nostalgia rush.

cajunator

Banned
Just realised Pdot and Cajun have the same tags except one says moe and the other says cute. Whats the difference? Moe seems to me like a way to describe something that tries way too hard to be cute. I'm talking about the shoulder blushes, the cat teeth, cat lips, big eyes etc.

Pdot likes moe stuff and I like to spend ridiculous amounts of cash on cute things.

Cute is moe but moe isn't necessarily cute. Like zettai ryouiki, which is arousing.

Omamori Himari 5

Censorship in my anime, what a load. Meanwhile with lewd images... (NSFW)

Plot wise, we get more info in regards to Himari, the mysterious power from last episode known as the Light Ferry, and warning of other Demon Slayers...

However, I think this show is what made me consider that I can't handle harem shows like I use to.

I mean back then, I went straight through the mediocre Love Hina anime, Girls Bravo, the awful Rosario+Vampire adaptation, and Demon King Daimao off the top of my head. It's so lewd to the point that they stop caring. I mean the childhood friend is okay until someone steps in and creates the harem atmosphere, so she's basically shameless and out there. Everyone else is also active in their sexual advances. It doesn't help that the main protag is like every other harem lead, which makes it worse when you consider how they literally put him in sexual positions for "maintaining composure" or "healing".

You know what, it's the main character's fault. Otherwise this would be easier to deal with.

Yeah the artwork in certain parts is...inconsistent.
The characters are pretty decent. Theres a little loli redhead with a firey attitude and Chiyu, who is just a stupid bitch. But shes cute with cat ears.

Well every show needs a loli of sorts.

And Zettai Ryouiki is good stuff too.

I'd rather have not-Sasuke from that Square-Enix game that is never coming out.

I have to admit, that picture of Noctis did look very much like Sasuke. He also looked a bit too moody so I wanted to change it.

Oh and that SE game is coming out man. As a famous man once said, "Please be exited for E3"

I like your Gollob avatar plus that artist in general.

http://i.imgur.com/dQKYbpD.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

It was either Raisa or Grete. But Gollob had the freshness and loco bonus.

[quote="Pyscho_Mantis, post: 59626645"]Just realised Pdot and Cajun have the same tags except one says moe and the other says cute. Whats the difference? Moe seems to me like a way to describe something that tries way too hard to be cute. I'm talking about the shoulder blushes, the cat teeth, cat lips, big eyes etc.
[/QUOTE]

I like to sexualize my anime characters.

This too is moe!

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Sailor Moon Stars 169:

In this episode,
Nehelenia
turns young people into self-absorbed narcissists nearly a full decade before social networking.

last few minutes of the episode:
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK AAAAAAAAAGHHHHH
, postcard ending and everything. Is the whole season going to be this intense?

Narag

I already resigned myself to not post in NFLGaf. Not only will I likely get ridiculed on my team choice
I love my Lions!
, but I'm trying to get myself out of following the NFL.

You're fine so long as you don't hit Kastrioti-tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom