• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 |OT-8| What could be beyond OT-8? Possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OreImo - 08

No amount of
troll imouto
can make up for
the ending. Fuck you Kuroneko. Bitch.

I don't know why, but i'm
actually legit mad at that ending.

I don't even know myself anymore. What have I become?

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

OreImo S2 08:

╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

ifZ7YPBuc0Jbt.gif
Delicious. Been waiting for reactions to this episode.

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
The Count of Monte Cristo 2

I'm really liking the portrayal of the Count in this. Fucking stellar. I fucking love charismatic villains and they don't come as good as this.
It'll be cool to find out what those eyes and colors are all about. Geass? ;3

Okay, Corvo,
the gay vibe with Franz I think is a little more in the fore here, especially with his flashbacks and his reactions here.

and Albert is really very too enthusiastic.

The Moon as a fucking skull on it? Really? Is this Majora's Mask now?

CorvoSol

The Count of Monte Cristo 2

I'm really liking the portrayal of the Count in this. Fucking stellar. I fucking love charismatic villains and they don't come as good as this.
It'll be cool to find out what those eyes and colors are all about. Geass? ;3

Okay, Corvo,
the gay vibe with Franz I think is a little more in the fore here, especially with his flashbacks and his reactions here.

and Albert is really very too enthusiastic.

The Moon as a fucking skull on it? Really? Is this Majora's Mask now?

That romantic sunset bicycle ride flashback, man. It's all there. Albert x Franz is the ship, man, even if Albert x Peppo seems to be a thing, too.

Gun x Sword 18

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH.

That hug, man, THAT HUG! That is the hug of nightmares. Once, when I lived in Brazil, I was told of a creature that hugged humans to death, and I imagine this is exactly what it would be like. Holy heck, I mean, from the kindly, gentle tones he was speaking to the way
the claw sank into his back
to the tragic break down at the end.

Absolutely haunting.

Unsure what the deal with kuroneko is ( i have nt seen the anime past ep 4) but ive read the books already

I'll just say this : there are numerous points of rage for both kuroneko and kirino fans for this season.
Keep watching

There's a newspaper article talking about Maruyama and MAPPA, and it had a few bits of interesting information about their upcoming film project:

Maruyama has since established a new company, Mappa Co., in the Asagaya-Minami area in Tokyo's Suginami Ward and is now working on a feature film adaptation of "To All the Corners of the World," based on a manga by Fumiyo Kono, whose grandmother lived in Kure.

The story lovingly describes the everyday lives of ordinary people in the cities of Kure and Hiroshima in Hiroshima Prefecture before the atomic bomb is dropped, and Maruyama pays careful attention in the film to what the bomb destroyed.

Taking the reins as director is 52-year-old Sunao Katabuchi, who helmed the "Princess Arete" feature film and the "Black Lagoon" animated series.

Katabuchi also once worked at the new Mushi Production, founded after its predecessor's bankruptcy. It was during Katabuchi's time there that Maruyama fell in love with the power of his work.

Katabuchi's production style is unique. For "To All the Corners of the World," he first collected nearly 4,000 photographs of the people and townscapes of Kure and Hiroshima in those days. Photographs of almost all the geographical settings in the original comic were brought in and served as the basis for production members' illustrations.

"I think we can depict the landscapes that have been lost if we draw them by hand," Katabuchi said.

Last year, Katabuchi made repeated visits to Kure and Hiroshima for the production of "To All the Corners of the World." Standing in various spots where the film's protagonist will stand, the director made detailed records of the shapes of the mountains and how the ocean would be seen from there. He also interacted with local residents and met with some of the few remaining survivors of the atomic bomb to ask questions about that time.

Even though Maruyama has yet to secure funding for the production of "To All the Corners of the World," he has already started making it, proving that the passion passed down through the DNA of Mushi Production is still alive and well.

Someone give Maruyama some money, please!

cajunator

Banned

See, that would have been better.

If you're talking about personal information, than not much. I don't go looking for anything, everything I know is stuff that has been posted on NeoGaf or related such as something you may have posted on your MAL profile which has been linked to.

All I can think of is maybe Age, Birthday, I could be wrong but I think you maybe mentioned you lived in
Mexico?
. That and you have a sister who watches anime from time to time. I think that's about it.

Normally if I can I'll just try and get a bug on a piece of paper or something and take it outside into the grass but in this case I couldn't. It was a problem from a couple days ago that got away.

Its ok Nafe-sama. I still loves you.

Sounds like Funimation and Sentai will be working on distributing the Bandai Sunrise titles that have gone out of print. More specifically, it sounds like Sunrise is technically releasing them themselves and is currently negotiating with local distributors like Funi/Sentai about it.

Sadly there are still no plans for a NA license of either Battle Spirits or Aikatsu.

Bandai hm? It would b so cool if Galaxy angel ever got a rerelease. Fat chance of it ever happening.

Bunch of announcements from Sentai -- AKB0048 S1 in September, and release dates for October including Kokoro Connect, Campione, and Hakuoki Reimeiroku (all four of the previous series will be on both BD and DVD), and pickups of Godannar (DVD), Di Gi Charat (DVD), and the original Gatchaman (BD/DVD), also all apparently set for October.

AKB0048 and Kokoro Connect are must buys. I have Digi charat on DVD. The others are meh.

Fate Zero Episodes 3-8

lol this is some hugely compelling fantastical nonsense

Oh just you wait! This show has not even begun to fight!

Akito 02 needs to come soon so I can get some of that sweet CG mecha action.

Hataraku Maou-Sama 01-02

Chiho for best girl and
best rack, cot damn

Team Chiho always and forever. Win or lose.

Oreimo S2 - 8

Things were finally getting not bad, Kamineko was winning the Oreimo, but then that ending. Is there truly no good end for my dumb incest pandering show?

We knew how this show would go. Its frustrating but like I said, the winner isn't usually best girl.

cajunator

Banned
I seriously can't believe you guys lost the faith.

Kuroneko
is still going to win in the end.

I doubt it because of the nature of that show, but she's always #1 to me.
Also like Kuroyukihime I am getting a third figurine of her. Some characters are too awesome to only have one figure of.

It's more important that nobody gets what they want.

The most fun harem shows piss everybody off.

Darn, that sucks. I was really looking forward to getting it. I guess I'll wait and see if Sentai fixes it...

Oh god. I need a good laughing gif. someone? anyone?

CorvoSol

Yeah it was. The Count's little reveal to Albert was great, :lol

The funny thing is that that reveal has only made me more confused as the show goes on. Still not entirely sure the Count was telling the truth there. Either way, Peppo is a funny character.

Kiddy Grade 15

CAJUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN.

There was a boom and than a kapow and then the fire and the boom and BLAM and EVERYTHING went CRASH.

Like, seriously, aside from the kind of getting old now upskirt, this episode was about two ladies going for some hard core justice and they literally brought the entire building crashing down on top of the GOTT. I guess maybe these people should've thought up a better plan than to treat the most powerful agent in the galaxy like a second class human?

Unless all of this is part of an even bigger plot . . .

trejo

Seeing all these reactions to the latest Oreimo kinda makes me want to watch it for myself.

Oh god I think I'm turning into Ultimabro.

Stulaw

Oreimo

I knew it was coming, but it really makes no sense,
but they had to extend the story to 12 episodes (at least) some how, Kuroneko will (hopefully) win in the end, but they could still go the Kirino and Kyousuke are really unrelated route

cajunator

Banned
The funny thing is that that reveal has only made me more confused as the show goes on. Still not entirely sure the Count was telling the truth there. Either way, Peppo is a funny character.

Kiddy Grade 15

CAJUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN.

There was a boom and than a kapow and then the fire and the boom and BLAM and EVERYTHING went CRASH.

Like, seriously, aside from the kind of getting old now upskirt, this episode was about two ladies going for some hard core justice and they literally brought the entire building crashing down on top of the GOTT. I guess maybe these people should've thought up a better plan than to treat the most powerful agent in the galaxy like a second class human?

Unless all of this is part of an even bigger plot . . .

Have I ever told you that I fucking love your episode impressions, Corvy-kun?

I recommend the old standby:

kqAtCNr.gif

hah. thanks. These work.

The mileage from this one is legend.

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
Blood C 1-3 (Re-watch).

It's pretty interesting watching the series with the full context of what's going happen. The dialogue becomes incredibly amazing. All the foreshadowing and shit is omg. Truly a great anime, that becomes even greater on a re-watch!

cajunator

Banned
Blood C 1-3 (Re-watch).

It's pretty interesting watching the series with the full context of what's going happen. The dialogue becomes incredibly amazing. All the foreshadowing and shit is omg. Truly a great anime, that becomes even greater on a re-watch!

I was able to watch the show uncensored on my blurays and its so much better.
Also not as gorey as I was expecting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom