• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2015 |OT| The Disappearance of YEAARRT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
I think the most I did was 50 or so episodes of CCS in a few days. Or maybe Full Moon O Sagashite to completion in the same amount of time.

cajunator you cool people

>Chinese zodiacs
>FUN
>CAT LEFT OUT
>Gratitude, lot of it.
>FUN
>Very good CG Battles
>Battles
>FUN
>Self aware

i see no green text

Hehe, told ya it was good 'n stuff.

I was trying to remember who recommended it to me lol, thanks a lot, it was awesome. Got anymore more delicious recs?!

Turning Girls 1-7
MY SIDES.
Fujoshi girl is amazing.

*prison school president thumbs up*

dungeon loli 3

this shit actually isnt bad

HEY TAKE THAT BACK!

Nisekoi 2

Best girl episode.
Shitoge wasn't even in it.
YES

I'll watch Nisekoi just for this girl, I haven't even read the manga in 2 years and its already looking better with just those images.

And-Yet-The-Town-Moves.jpg

Well...a fun show to watch really. Love the slice of life mix with some wacky stories to process the show. Kinda remind me a bit of Nichijou in some ways.

The only issue I have which I did post is some of the comedy stuff is based on Japanese culture and language. If you're not fullest with the language, quite a bit of the joke just pass by over your head. Thank god Sentai did put a note on the screen that try to explain the joke for audience who didn't get it. This is fine but kinda ruin the joke in some ways. Kinda feel like someone make a joke to the audience and he need to explain it to us of why it's funny. Kinda lost a bit of the joke.

The ending is kinda a touching to end the show. I have to say, it might be one of the better way to end this show as they isn't really any way to end this unless we do the typical ending for this show. Would recommend everyone to have a watch and worth the purchase for it.

This got animated? I read the manga a while back and never knew this was a show. Must be a relic now lol

Danmachi 3

Enjoying watching it so far, and the fight was really fun to watch. I really hope Syr gets more time in the show and that she doesn't get drowned out by the characters.

LBG5FOc.png

Gonna start watching the Yuki Nagato show, it's hard to resist more Haruhi lol

Syr is the fucking worst.

NISEKOI S2 - 02

Very good episode , excellent ending animation.
Great new character ..now that's an episode of nisekoi where nobody will be unhappy with !

Cornbread78

Damn, Danmachi is so good. I'm really liking this one. I really hope Bell hooks up with his Goddess at some point.

Nisekoi was pretty fun as well, new interesting character, but this was just a one time appearance, right?

Danmachi - 03

hestia sure took her sweet time to give the poor lad the knife.
Well at least it worked .

I guess it's time to upgrade that famillia , right ?

Puruzi

Banned
Damn, Danmachi is so good. I'm really liking this one. I really hope Bell hooks up with his Goddess at some point.

Nisekoi was pretty fun as well, new interesting character, but this was just a one time appearance, right?

Nah, Paula's a recurring character.

cj_iwakura

Durarara X2: Episodes 09-10

Hard to realize it's almost over. I love the arcs of the new characters, but it's sad to see others fall to the wayside. They do a good job of maintaining everyone's involvement, but there's only so much they can do with a 30+ character cast.

That said, Varona's my favorite, followed closely by the ladies' man.

Actually Hestia Ribbon craze just reinforced that it's near impossible to distinguish between people who are 'lol isn't this ribbon thing stupid let's draw fanart as a joke' and "OH MAN THIS RIBBON THING IS AMAZING LET'S DRAW FANART BECAUSE IT'S AWESOME"
and the various shades of "I don't know whether it's stupid or amazing let's draw fanart anyway"

Has been absolutely amazing ever since I found the Fire Emblem fanart.

Rolling Girls 1
I don't know or care what's going on and I'm not even reading the subs half the time but wow that sure was pretty. Budget had to be craaaaazy high, animation and art was sick!

Just saw Arslan episode 1+2.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OH MY GOD THIS SHOWWWWWWWW

Rolling Girls 1
I don't know or care what's going on and I'm not even reading the subs half the time but wow that sure was pretty. Budget had to be craaaaazy high, animation and art was sick!

Bail out after episode 2

Best 2-part OVA ever if you see it that way

Oregairu S2 3

Best. Fucking. Show. This season.

Yup. Need to get my thoughts together for episode 3 but these last 2 eps have been on fucking point.

Bail out after episode 2

Yup. Need to get my thoughts together for episode 3 but these last 2 eps have been on fucking point.
Yeeeep. Just watched episode 2.

I'm good. Obviously, its impossible to keep up that level of art and animation. The second episode did have some very nice moments though, the pilot was just on another level.

I'll always have episode 1 tho. I think I'm just gonna start watching the first episodes of a bunch of anime.

Mature

Hyouka 22 - [End]
I ran out of words for this series many episodes ago. I will say that this finale was in line with the consistent excellence this show has maintained. It's a showcase for the highs a television anime can achieve with the right studio and talent and, presumably, competent source material. I'll keep a more attentive ear to the ground with Kyoto Animation going forward, hoping— but not expecting— for the best.

And, my sincerest apologies for those I prodded that weeped over its overseas exclusion. I'm right there with you now.

Oregairu S2 3

Best. Fucking. Show. This season.

Without a doubt. I already loved season 1 and am amazed how at much more I love Season 2. Pacing is just right and the drama, romance, and comedy balanced and timed well. Animation and character design is improved markedly over season 1 as well. Plus, I love the new OP!!!

Bail out after episode 2

Bail out now!
I don't plan on watching past episode 3 because the production value won't keep up but I'm curious, how bad does the art/animation get?
Are we talking the worst of Attack on Titan bad?

I don't plan on watching past episode 3 because the production value won't keep up but I'm curious, how bad does the art/animation get?
Are we talking the worst of Attack on Titan bad?

Animation comes down to earth but even worse is that it gets boring. I dropped it around episode 7ish.

Without a doubt. I already loved season 1 and am amazed how at much more I love Season 2. Pacing is just right and the drama, romance, and comedy balanced and timed well. Animation and character design is improved markedly over season 1 as well. Plus, I love the new OP!!!

Yanagi nagi <3

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Re-Kan! Episode 3:

Eggs are serious business. Also, I think I speak for everybody in the audience when I say these words, JUST KISS ALREADY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom