• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2015 |OT| The Disappearance of YEAARRT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sölf

Kayos cannot be imitated
CD17UmUWgAAN7Mn.jpg

I definitly haven't been here long enough, I don't know all of these insiders! D:

Midonin

Etotama 04

This show really does have Nyarko-style humor. Because
Uri-tan isn't dead. She revived by the time the next episode had begun.
Makes me wonder why Chu-tan specified those rules in her duel. Do they not apply to non-Zodiacs like Nya-tan? The fourth wall breaking was as strong as ever, and Usa-tan's entire character is simply rife with Wonderland references. A mad tea party with a simple party game, and some dirty tricks from all involved. This is still the feel-good show of Thursday!

The best point would likely be when it aired, so around episode 265 or so. There are some jokes in the episodes leading to it about Sorachi working on the movie.

If you just mean you don't want to miss any character introductions, then you can watch it at any point after Tsukuyo's introduction. I don't think any character newer than her appears in the movie.

Edit: Wait, there are some very minor references to "Mantama" (part of the Kintama arc) in the movie.

Thanks! Sounds like I'll hold out a little longer to watch it.

Cornbread78

Etotama ep 4:
I KNEW IT, this show is a farce!
URI-TAN LIVES!!!!!
Why is this show so much fun to watch. So cute, so funny, so frantic, just so fun, it’s awesome! Cajun, you have to catch the next three episodes now.

Raxus

Ore Monogatari E4

Takeo really was boss,
I mean dude had a stone wall face reaction to those b*tches but then made them all fall in love with him. Don't mind this for another 3 or so episodes but they really need to introduce a fourth character soon.

Afro guy becomes a recurring character as well. We will also meet Suna's big sis.

I find this anime refreshingly adorable.

Takeo,
your ass was showing. Yamato must have been all like

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Sölf;162203062 said:
I definitly haven't been here long enough, I don't know all of these insiders! D:
The inside jokes have toned down a lot. I don't think I've seen a :name for months till today.

DEATH™;162210556 said:
Its gonna look ugly though :(

Now I'm imagining it, but it will hurt your knees constantly scraped by the zipper...

Darn what have you done? You make me do rational thoughts in anime!

boobribbon.gif

Etotama - 04

I got some good chuckles out of this. The playback of her smashing the clock in Nyans face and then chillin' was great. Nice to see more
desu desu
~

Arcadius

Banned
Azumanga Daiou

Absolutely brilliant slice of life anime. Great cast of characters, Chiyo, Osaka and Sakaki are the stars of the show. Full of cute and funny moments, it's a non-stop laugh. I love the opening and ending used for Azumanga as well, totally amazing songs that just make you happy. Osaka's faces and seiyu are just perfect, and some of the episodes made my eyes water from mass laughter. Chiyo and Sakaki are just so adorable! The rest of the cast is fun too; Toma, Yomi, Kaori, the teachers Nyamo and Yukari and lastly the "perverted" Kimura. They all work so well, with vibrant and different personalities that makes the anime a lot of fun to watch. I love this anime 10/10, will watch it again some time next year for sure, it's too fun.

I do wonder though, Cajunator, if episode 16 made you squee, the
Chiyo Penguin costume was extra cute

Softenni

Cute anime with a lot of ecchi scenes and pantzu shots; about a group of girls in a soft tennis club. Super fun with a lot of laughs and great animation. The girls are all great and their wildly different personalities makes it a fun watch.

Would not recommend if pantzu shots and ecchi scenes of girls puts you off, there is quite a bit here.

cajunator

Banned
Azumanga Daiou

Absolutely brilliant slice of life anime. Great cast of characters, Chiyo, Osaka and Sakaki are the stars of the show. Full of cute and funny moments, it's a non-stop laugh. I love the opening and ending used for Azumanga as well, totally amazing songs that just make you happy. Osaka's faces and seiyu are just perfect, and some of the episodes made my eyes water from mass laughter. Chiyo and Sakaki are just so adorable! The rest of the cast is fun too; Toma, Yomi, Kaori, the teachers Nyamo and Yukari and lastly the "perverted" Kimura. They all work so well, with vibrant and different personalities that makes the anime a lot of fun to watch. I love this anime 10/10, will watch it again some time next year for sure, it's too fun.

I do wonder though, Cajunator, if episode 16 made you squee, the
Chiyo Penguin costume was extra cute

Softenni

Cute anime with a lot of ecchi scenes and pantzu shots; about a group of girls in a soft tennis club. Super fun with a lot of laughs and great animation. The girls are all great and their wildly different personalities makes it a fun watch.

Would not recommend if pantzu shots and ecchi scenes of girls puts you off, there is quite a bit here.

Basically the whole show made me squee. Azudai is a classic.
this is where "my waifu" originated from.

Baalzebup

Azumanga Daiou

Some folks are watching Geass, you watched Azumanga... Sniff, I wish I could see these great series for the first time, again.

Cornbread78

Clannad ep4-7
I mean, damn, this show just nails the atmosphere at times and really pulls the emotional strings. I mean, it’s another show that goes from LMFAO to tears in 2.2 seconds. I’m not sure I should keep watching this today after finishing EF this morning. My emotions can’t handle all of this; I really feel for this lil’ girl. Please have a happy ending for her, please….

Dango, Dango, Dango Dango....

Defuser

Ninja Slayer ep 3
Strangely all the female characters get actual animation instead of still cutouts. Hey I have no complains about that if it continues this way!

Blood Blockade Battlefront 2

A fun episode. The pacing was a lot better here than it was in the first episode which felt rushed at times. I am hoping that the show becomes less episodic as it progresses however.

i3Hu4md.gif

WHY

Why are we still stuck in filler hell?

Why have we still not reached the 3rd part of the fucking exam?

And why are they making Fu's moments incredibly lackluster when she's clearly going to die by the time this is all over?

phaze

Fuck me! Durarara!! is great. How have I not come to this sooner?

Butthurt Baccano shills !

The last arc of the original is weaker and the season they aired this winter sucked. -_-

i3Hu4md.gif

WHY

Why are we still stuck in filler hell?

Why have we still not reached the 3rd part of the fucking exam?

And why are they making Fu's moments incredibly lackluster when she's clearly going to die by the time this is all over?

I admire your perseverance.

If they haven't reached 3rd part yet, wouldn't that mean they aim to prolong this arc till fall ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom