• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2015 |OT| The Disappearance of YEAARRT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice.

G7AsMK4.jpg

Dat Diesel and Ema

Ughhhh gimme another season already :(

javac

The solution is not to look at MAL pages :p

I have no qualms overall with MAL. The forum is garbage, but that's like, par for the course when it comes to an anime forum. I use MAL to keep a list of what I have watched and what I plan to watch, and my brother also uses MAL so I find it helpful to have a peek and see where he's at and vice versa. 99% of the times, when I want to watch something, I know before hand I want to watch said show and MAL, trends or GAF or wherever never play into that, and I hardly find out about a show through MAL, but I do still use it to see a general consensus from time to time or in order to spur enthusiasm when I'm feeling down about something I'm planning to watch or just to find out some info about a show when it comes to staff etc.

Having said that, I avoid the cast and such before hand, since for example, if a show has a time skip, the characters might have multiple voice actors etc.

Theonik

I have no qualms overall with MAL. The forum is garbage, but that's like, par for the course when it comes to an anime forum. I use MAL to keep a list of what I have watched and what I plan to watch, and my brother also uses MAL so I find it helpful to have a peek and see where he's at and vice versa. 99% of the times, when I want to watch something, I know before hand I want to watch said show and MAL, trends or GAF or wherever never play into that, and I hardly find out about a show through MAL, but I do still use it to see a general consensus from time to time or in order to spur enthusiasm when I'm feeling down about something I'm planning to watch or just to find out some info about a show when it comes to staff etc.

Having said that, I avoid the cast and such before hand, since for example, if a show has a time skip, the characters might have multiple voice actors etc.
I didn't say not go to MAL just not look at the show pages. Never found those very useful if you want to add something use the list.

Jex

Idol Talk is just
babylawd.png
Information High in Ep 4 though
rejoice.png

You should check out the movie version of Plus down the track, I think it's the superior version , it also really elevates a certain scene... Though I do miss hearing After in the Dark the ending theme.... man feel like watching Plus again... best macross is best.
Why do you have to go and lie like that. It's not cool.

Ore Monogatari E4

Takeo really was boss,
I mean dude had a stone wall face reaction to those b*tches but then made them all fall in love with him. Don't mind this for another 3 or so episodes but they really need to introduce a fourth character soon.

Jintor

:kayos

Yama no Susume 15

It was nice to get a brake with Kaede-chan, but it seems she's always been a... what was the word? 登山おたく, I guess.

The way she was going on about her friend you'd've thought she died or something though lol

Reknoc

Idol Talk is just
babylawd.png
Information High in Ep 4 though
rejoice.png

You should check out the movie version of Plus down the track, I think it's the superior version, it also really elevates a certain scene... Though I do miss hearing After in the Dark the ending theme.... man feel like watching Plus again... best macross is best.

Santi-U is more my jam. I already planned on watching the movie at some point just not sure when. Probably after Zero before moving onto Frontier.

javac

Love City Hunter, but the downside is now I can't watch anything else for a week or two until I finish it. I'll probably try to watch 5 episodes a night or thereabouts, so I might be done by the end of next week. Maybe the fact that Monday is a bank holiday means I can get a few more episodes in on the weekend...hooray for late nights and sleeping in.

Midonin

Aikatsu! Akari Generation 131

Sumire and Rin are... Dancing Diva! They make a good team. I enjoyed their first performance of the ED theme, and look forward to seeing what kind of unit Juri forms in the next episode. Units can be formed at a much more leisurely pace here than they can in Cinderella Girls, so it's time to sit back and enjoy where the story goes.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
[post=55655416]Still one of my favourite posts.[/post]

LOL. From Fujoshi to Futanari.

Blood Blockade Battlefront 4

I feel like they cut a lot of stuff from this episode. What could be an epic fight turn into anti climatic one. They could stretch this into two episode, giving more character progression and all that jazz.

Baalzebup

It was a picture of Kurumi from Date A Live with visible 'bean' he later was asking
what a clitoris is.

Hmmm.. I really don't remember something like that from Date A Live and I saw all of S1 and I tend to remember pervy stuff rather well. Some doujin art or something?

What's the best time to watch the second Gintama movie? I'm around episode 200 now and I was thinking of watching it after I finish this season but I don't want to miss anything that happens before the movie.

NeonZ

What's the best time to watch the second Gintama movie? I'm around episode 200 now and I was thinking of watching it after I finish this season but I don't want to miss anything that happens before the movie.

The best point would likely be when it aired, so around episode 265 or so. There are some jokes in the episodes leading to it about Sorachi working on the movie.

If you just mean you don't want to miss any character introductions, then you can watch it at any point after Tsukuyo's introduction. I don't think any character newer than her appears in the movie.

Edit: Wait, there are some very minor references to "Mantama" (part of the Kintama arc) in the movie.

Defuser

Second movie self contained so you can watch it anytime and it involves characters you already know.

Ninja Slayer 03

Well the girls showed up. And cool afro Yankee transfer student.

I'm not sure when this series feels like going into Inferno Cop mode because that was only like 30 seconds here. Still was mostly pretty cheap, though,

Also every scene transition they do the little eyecatch. Every time. This show is weird.

Cornbread78

ef: A Tale of Melodies ep1-END:
I mean, ef: Tales of Memories was incredibly emotional once you got into the meat of the story and after the first couple episodes this one is no different. The use of orchestrated music and ambient sound to craft a moment is marvelous. I mean, this is a tear jerker, even when you know what is going to happen, when the moment hits, it so beautifully crafted that it still hits you. Well, at least it did for me. The impact isn’t as strong as Memories was at the end, and I didn’t really like the ending as much as I should have but the “reunited” moment was powerful and ties together the two series perfectly. I’m still not sure why he never hooked up with
Nagi
in the end, that would have been a good ending so everyone had someone….. Memories was much more emotional and heavy in comparison, but this was worth the watch for sure.

I really have to stick with a couple at once and just clear this queue, this jumoping around bit is killing me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom