• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2015 |OT| The Disappearance of YEAARRT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puruzi

Banned
Well, how about this. If you can fund me and anime that gives me even close to the emotional reaction that I got from several episodes of Clannad After Story, I'll watch it and another garbage trainwreck anime of your choice as punishment, lol.
Mirai Nikki
kappa

Jintor

Well, how about this. If you can fund me and anime that gives me even close to the emotional reaction that I got from several episodes of Clannad After Story, I'll watch it and another garbage trainwreck anime of your choice as punishment, lol.

why bother lol? you'll inevitably inflict some form of damage against yourself eventually :p

What is this toothbrush scene? Is it gory, disturbing or mind-blowing?

you know how animators like to put a lot of effort into fight scenes? imagine that but for brushing teeth.

brushing someone else's teeth.

cajunator

Banned

Full Moon O Sagashite. Its fucking amazing. It is also guaranteed to wreck your emotions.
Some great music too.

Midonin

If you can fund me and anime that gives me even close to the emotional reaction that I got from several episodes of Clannad After Story
K-ON!

The second season specifically, but you need the first season for the context of those moments. And the movie for recontextualization of those moments to make them even more. The fandom may have turned it into a scapegoat, but it's got plenty of heart and more character than you may have been lead to believe.

Baalzebup

Geass got you covered even there. Feels™ guaranteed as well.

ibyea

Banned
Hibike Euphonium 7
Man, outside obligations suck. Unfortunately sometimes you have to choose between two things you really want to do. The episode also cleared up why Haruka is president and not Asuka. Haruka was the one who took a stand during that incident, while Asuka decided to be "neutral" which honestly was a silent yes to the slackers. Haruka is the brave one as meek as she is, even if she isn't always a good president.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Well theres that eels scene in Maburaho

rmdSxh.jpg

Cross Ange
Episode: 1 - 25
Scene: All of them.

I bailed on that after how rapey it was 2 episodes in.

Cornbread78

why bother lol? you'll inevitably inflict some form of damage against yourself eventually :p

Full Moon O Sagashite. Its fucking amazing. It is also guaranteed to wreck your emotions.
Some great music too.

Jintor, Cajun's got you covered below, talk about fucking doom and gloom from the beginning. .

Twelve-year-old Kouyama Mitsuki was devastated when she was diagnosed with a malignant tumor of the throat. She had made a promise to the boy she loves that she would one day become a singer, but her illness made singing impossible. To make matters even worse, two angels of death, Takuto and Meroko, appeared to Mitsuki and informed her that she only had one year left to live. This news provides an even greater motivation for Mitsuki to fulfill her dreams, and with a little bit of divine intervention, she begins her quest to become a professional singer so she can be reunited with Eichi before time runs out.

Jintor, Cajun's got you covered below, talk about fucking doom and gloom from the beginning. .

no no no no .
You misunderstood.

Full moon wo sagashite is not that dark of an anime. yes the clock is ticking , but the way the character handle that is really ....not that sad really . it's a powerfull mix of emotions by the end..and that's why it's a MUST WATCH.

Just watch it ..you'll thanks us later.
You don't make 50 episodes on something That depressing on paper without some incredible execution and mastery..

This is an HONNEST recommandation.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I saw Hatsune Miku or whatever turn into a prostitute....and then she threw up in a guy's mouth and then ate him.

It was all a blur from there.

cajunator

Banned
no no no no .
You misunderstood.

Full moon wo sagashite is not that dark of an anime. yes the clock is ticking , but the way the character handle that is really ....not that sad really . it's a powerfull mix of emotions by the end..and that's why it's a MUST WATCH.

Just watch it ..you'll thanks us later.
You don't make 50 episodes on something That depressing on paper without some incredible execution and mastery..

This is an HONNEST recommandation.

So much truth. Full Moon O Sagashite is very very very good. It doesnt seem that way at first but it will hit you HARD. Youll go through pretty much every emotion imaginable in it.

Jesus fuck.

What the hell did my eyeballs just consume? Was I just tripping balls?

basically the gist of it is that it is a declaration against moe culture affecting how people perceive the world and how it can be dangerous and to not overdo it. It can eventually destroy a person who is weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom