• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Battlefront |OT| Here's Where The Fun Begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyx

I tried the DL-44 one game, never looked back.

Seriously can't do shit with those 1-shot guns, I prefer the DH-17 blaster.

Nope, bought the season pass today. Does this mean I have to wait a week?

If you don't have an early access code for Battle for Jakku then you need to wait a week yes.

Just got this yesterday any tips for a new player what weapons to use etc I'm doing alright but the people who stay in those big ass turrets are cheap, I mostly use the Han Solo blaster

Ozorov

Some changes to Walker assasult on Juntaland. It's A-Wings vs Tie-fighters in the first phase, and in the next its X-wings vs the other empire fighter. So no A-wings in all rounds.

Klyka

Banned
Even the patch notes lack content and are casual.

Hysterical-Laughing-Gif-10.gif

FeD.nL

Just played a couple of games of Fighter Squadron. A-Wing still dominates, don't really notice any difference in the mode, Imperials are still with their backs against the wall.

Kingsora

Would rather have no penis than have to show his to a medical professional
They nerfed the pulse rifle? Why would they do that? Might as well remove it from the game.

That is indeed ridiculous. For making kills with the Pulse rifle is actually some skill required. If it's not a one shot kill and you still have a cooldown of 15 seconds, it actually completely has no use at all anymore.

A sniper in any game is a one shot kill and if it isn't is has barely a reload time. It's sad that DICE just caves in to everything because complainers like to complain about almost every thing in Battlefront.

slash3584

That is indeed ridiculous. For making kills with the Pulse rifle is actually some skill required. If it's not a one shot kill and you still have a cooldown of 15 seconds, it actually completely has no use at all anymore.

A sniper in any game is a one shot kill and if it isn't is has barely a reload time. It's sad that DICE just caves in to everything because complainers like to complain about almost every thing in Battlefront.

It indeed sucks, maybe they nerfed it to make the Cycler Rifle not look like shit?

Kingsora

Would rather have no penis than have to show his to a medical professional
It indeed sucks, maybe they nerfed it to make the Cycler Rifle not look like shit?

Now they are both shit. I also never understand why they nerfed the Cycler rifle, it was a good weapon, but never OP.

Now the T121B is as a normal weapon even a better 'sniper' right now as the Cycler and Pulse.

I hope they also haven't nerfed the Homing shot.

YES

ALL THESE CHANGES

Now fix the K/D system. More points should be awarded to the people who do the damn objective.

You are almost there, DICE. I believe in you.

jorma

is now taking requests

Yeah, i agree. I guess there'll be even more grenades spammed now instead of pulse rifle carriers.

Aww, I haven't unlocked it yet.

I got my first ever taste of flying the Millenium Falcon yesterday. Unsurprisingly, it led to my best ever performance in the game ever. That ship is so overpowered it is hilarious.

Oh yeah the hero ships are insane. They have waaay to much health :D I would know, i always beeline to the hero powerup at the beginning of the match and rack up about 10 000 points every game rarely dying at all :E

Would be much better if they had something like triple the normal X-wing health at the most, given that they have more abilities. Now they have about 50 times the health. This would also rotate the hero powerup between players more instead of just one or two during one match.

Theorry

Nothing really changed. Still getting murdered by the Dl44 and the spawns on Turning Point are crap also. A ATST was just standing behind our spawn point killing people.

deoee

DL-44 still is strong in CQ but as I do not own it I can not try it at long range

Btw. is there any indicator if I own Jakku?
If I can play it, I'll stream it now.

Kane1345

post an update please, I am curious. I really liked the weapon on some maps.

I'm still killing people with 2 shots from close to medium range. Doesn't feel like a nerf at all.

Barrage def has a second or two before activation, don't know how I feel about it yet. Does anyone know if they nerfed the impact grenade? Fuck that thing

Also homing shots? Still a one shot?

Ozorov

I'm still killing people with 2 shots from close to medium range. Doesn't feel like a nerf at all.

Barrage def has a second or two before activation, don't know how I feel about it yet. Does anyone know if they nerfed the impact grenade? Fuck that thing

I don't have it yet but I still get killed as fast as before by it :D

deoee

Impact grenade is nerfed aswell, it does not kill if it's not a direct hit.
Homing shot seems the same damage but I do not know if they changed the tracking ability.

Btw. I seem to not have Jakku unlocked despite buying before release (from mexico)

DavidDesu

I got to level 17 and bought the EE-3 gun or whatever its called and I'm mightily disappointed. Fires three short blasts for each burst of fire and it feels like it takes multiple shots to do any real damage, which goes against what the stats for the gun tell me. Urgh. Quite how people reached rank 40 in the first 2/3 days with this game worries me. How...?! 24/7 play seemed necessary. I've played about 10 hours to get to 17 so no idea how they did it. I'd say I'm middling in terms of where I finish in the leaderboards for most things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom