• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Battlefront |OT| Here's Where The Fun Begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

vypek

You literally have almost 8 seconds to run away from it now. It is useless unless other grenades are being spammed at the same time.

I hope this is "literally" in the virtual sense it has taken on. Is it actually close to 8 seconds cause that would be such a hilarious nerf. I've died to them plenty of times but 8 seconds makes the card pretty much useless except in very, very few situations.

right click Battlefront. select "game details". Look at bottom of the page next to the season pass. click it and select "download".

Didn't work.

I just bought a key for 40 cents @ cdkeys.com

Did not want to wait :D

Now this work, thanks for the link!

Still annoyed, I preordered the game seven months ago and had to do this. Oh well whatever, it was 40 cents.

TrVURwE.png

vypek

The two sniping options have been nerfed hardcore, theres enough ways to get around any attempts at snipers in this game.

They still have the T21-B lol :p

I actually did see someone rack up a 42 - 5 record using mostly that gun and occasionally a pulse rifle

I didn't even think of it at the time. Was trying to work out if I could kill myself and the match ended.

oh, gotcha. I didn't even realize I could do it for a few matches. One time I got lodged somewhere in the Endor map and used a grenade on myself because I didn't realize there was a quicker solution lol

JeffZero

Purple Drazi
Happy to hear that Barrage has been nerfed, although if it really is close to eight seconds now that isn't so much a nerf as a vigorous neutering.

Kane1345

I hope this is "literally" in the virtual sense it has taken on. Is it actually close to 8 seconds cause that would be such a hilarious nerf. I've died to them plenty of times but 8 seconds makes the card pretty much useless except in very, very few situations.

It's about 2 - 3 seconds to explode from the moment they touch the floor.

Played a bunch more with a friend last night and I really like it. I just really wish there was more co-op related content available. Working together in survival is one thing but working together in multiplayer matches when the rest of the team cant hear you due to no local voice chat is just kind of stupid in a team based multiplayer game.

Played very briefly and the big Jakku map looks amazing. There are Star Destroyers falling from the sky, one hitting the ground in the back of the map. The sky is completely full of laser fire (which looks awesome). It really feels like a huge battle is occurring.

23420852856_69c5274a03_o.png

23364475771_4e51e18317_o.png

Downloading now on PS4 - Install the patch then run the game. On the MP menu select Jakku levels near the top and it'll tell you the content isnt installed and do you want to go to the PSN store. Go there and start your download!

Edit: UK btw

Played very briefly and the big Jakku map looks amazing. There are Star Destroyers falling from the sky, one hitting the ground in the back of the map. The sky is completely full of laser fire (which looks awesome). It really feels like a huge battle is occurring.

https://c2.staticflickr.com/6/5678/23420852856_69c5274a03_o.png[IMG]

[IMG]https://c2.staticflickr.com/6/5748/23364475771_4e51e18317_o.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

WOW

But those lasers are making me hungry for cake sprinkles the more I look at it.

MADGAME

I dl'd the patch before leaving for work this morning then put PS4 in rest mode. Will Jakku download automatically?

B-Dex

Yup PS4 is messed up. Turning point sits with a full lobby saying waiting for players. No one is attempting walker assault or any other modes.

vypek

Was the Jakku early access code separate from the Deluxe Edition content code? Was it in the box on or on the receipt?

I would guess receipt. I didn't see it in the box from what I remember. I got it from Amazon so I want to say it was emailed to me. Will have to check again.

adj_noun

If the Rebels get to the last point, Turning Point becomes an insane scrum of every insta-kill weapon in the game, all firing at once at a tiny circle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom