• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Battlefront |OT| Here's Where The Fun Begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kane1345

Just had my first match on TP. Wasn't having much success with DL44 here. Switched to the T-21B and had much more success. There's quite a few areas with open spacing that you have to run into. Although this is my first try so of course things can and probably will change. Found it quite hard for rebel team. I enjoyed it though :D

Just had my first match on TP. Wasn't having much success with DL44 here. Switched to the T-21B and had much more success. There's quite a few areas with open spacing that you have to run into. Although this is my first try so of course things can and probably will change. Found it quite hard for rebel team. I enjoyed it though :D

Yep, liked it too. Map is awesome. That last control point though, seemed impossible to take over as rebels.

vypek

My receipt doesn't have a code on it. I can see Jakku on the PS Store and it says Unavailable for me.

Where did you order from? You might have to just call them up and ask for a code. If you have the receipt you can reference details on it as proof and they should be able to give you a code that rightfully comes with preorder.

Klyka

Banned
That last point as rebels on Turning Point is insane.

We tried every single push we could think of, but it just wasn't happening. The Imperials spawn super close to it AND get an AT-ST.
Not quite sure how to do it, really.

Whaooo when the star destroyer crashes :eek:

That must be random cause I have not seen it at all yet.

Ozorov

That last point as rebels on Turning Point is insane.

We tried every single push we could think of, but it just wasn't happening. The Imperials spawn super close to it AND get an AT-ST.
Not quite sure how to do it, really.

That must be random cause I have not seen it at all yet.

It's behind the rebel spawn. It crashes in the far distance. You can hear when the engine is getting destroyed :eek:

vixlar

It is a shame the new game mode is not available for all maps, or at least for Endor. As I remember, in Return of Jedi, the rebels were invading the empire base, and this game mode would be close to that. (And I want to crush an AT-ST with two logs, like in the movie)

Mine was on a card in the game's case (Nordic version). The card says "Battle of Jakku" on it. The code is on the back.
It looks like the early access Jakku and the Deluxe Edition unlocks are on the same code. But Jakku is saying unavailable from the android app. Do you think I need to be in-game to access it?

LowParry

I like that we get to play both sides now on a map. And looks like they have you wait in game before the match starts. Wish we knew what weapon changes they did (if).

Ozorov

It looks like the early access Jakku and the Deluxe Edition unlocks are on the same code. But Jakku is saying unavailable from the android app. Do you think I need to be in-game to access it?

I downloaded it from the PS-store on the PC

kgb_abc

Neo Member
It's telling me that Jakku is a preorder incentive but yet I preordered the Deluxe edition....Am i missing something????

N30RYU

Amazing new mode and map. but too easy for the empire to defend that last zone...

It's good that they added an option to include/exclude the new maps on the rotations.

N30RYU

I searched for Jakku but doesn't give me an option to download it.

Just popped me and update for the game. and once in the game is you select the new mode it ask you if you wanna go to the store to download it or just "exclude" it

If you didn't preorder, you get it a week later. on Dec 8th

I preordered the regular digital version on Xbox One. Was I supposed to get a code or something? Or can I download it from the marketplace already?

No one is playing walker assault. 😔

I think this patch might have created a matchmaking bug...I tried playing regular blast (not Jakku) before work this morning and could not find a game for 20 minutes. I find it hard to believe that nobody was playing team deathmatch.

Tubie

Are the maps still randomised or can you choose? Is jakku available on blast and supremacy?

You've been able to choose maps since the game came out.

On PS4 you hit square instead of X when choosing a game mode and that will take you to a map select menu.

And yes Jakku is available to all modes.

Fighter Squadron is so fucking annoying. The mode can be so fun but is utterly ruined by the A wing.
I know this is an old post, but I wanted to respond. I agree that the A-Wing is utterly ridiculous. However, whenever I am Imperials I just go for X-Wings only. I don't even bother with A-Wings, which has helped ease my frustration level greatly. Fighter Squadron still remains my second-most favorite game mode, in spite of DICE's oversight (Blast being my first).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom