• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Battlefront |OT| Here's Where The Fun Begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

pacman85

This is getting really annoying how hush hush they are being about the new DLC. Expecting people to pay more for this season pass than pretty much any other game charges and then not even giving us details in advance of when they drop is quite annoying. Especially when the game shipped with such little content to begin with, I feel like.

LordofPwn

level/rank 40.

bout 1 more week before i get to 50, and can then work on missions to get my plat.

had terrible matches yesterday. played 4 matches of Heroes vs Villains and didn't win a single one, took 6 matches to get 2 wins in drop zone, and 8 blast matches to get 3 wins.

Jag

Barely anyone is playing on PC. What a waste. Will they every combine platforms? Add a server browser? It's really frustrating how few people are playing

Ozorov

Battlefront's CM said:
Not much I can say currently. But details are coming.

agtmbomg.gif

Is there a general consensus on the fastest way to gain XP? I'm really enjoying this, but I feel like I am leveling really slow.

It really is slow like hell. Either you get Double XP event of some kind (which was on Christmas and on new years) or you play Walker Assault and get the AT-AT.

Ozorov

Bounty Hunter could be so awesome sometimes. Just defended a control point on Supremacy with another dude. Went from 6-8 to 24-8 within 2 minutes thanks due multiple auto-turrets and thermal imploders

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Barely anyone is playing on PC. What a waste. Will they every combine platforms? Add a server browser? It's really frustrating how few people are playing

Well, I hit level 40 and then kinda stopped playing. Got frustrated with some connection issues, but really... the game is so lopsided. Even with the greatest connection, it's hard to find a game that isn't a total wash.

Jag

Well, I hit level 40 and then kinda stopped playing. Got frustrated with some connection issues, but really... the game is so lopsided. Even with the greatest connection, it's hard to find a game that isn't a total wash.

Damn. So its your fault no one is playing on PC.

adj_noun

http://starwars.ea.com/starwars/bat...heroes-holiday-community-event-results#latest

Just before the holidays, we kicked off the first Star Wars Battlefront community event, where we asked you to play 500,000 hours as Han Solo and Luke Skywalker.

Today, we’re happy to let the community know that you smashed the 500,000 hours played mark, playing over a total of 1.2M hours as Luke Skywalker and Han Solo between START and FINISH. Most impressive.

This achievement is worth a special reward that directly ties to Han Solo and Luke Skywalker. What could this reward be? In true Jedi fashion, it will be revealed in the coming update this month. You will want to look to Hoth to show the fruits of your labor once the January update has been released. Stay tuned to our official channels for more details.

Sooooo...Luke/Han alt Hoth costumes?

Intrigued I am.

Do you guys think it's the correct Hoth costumes for both characters?

Edit: I see its already being discussed WITHOUT ME. How dare you.

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies

I hope the January update means game update and not an info update, I haven't touched the game in what feels like a month because of all the broken stuff going on. After all this time they better have fixed A-Wings and toned the DL-44 down, I can ignore most of the other broken crap in the game.

Actual planet/time outfits would be pretty nice, even if they should have been part of the game since launch, assuming that is what we're getting.

BKSmash

Me and my brother has played this game for more than 70 hours now, but we haven't been playing for 2 weeks. We crave updates, something new..

Orcus

That was my first thought.
My first thought was much darker. I was wondering if DICE-DICE would call two new hero outfits as the new DLC heroes. For record I don't think that, it's just that I have PTSD after the first few months if the BF4 release.

Toa TAK

Banned
My first thought was much darker. I was wondering if DICE-DICE would call two new hero outfits as the new DLC heroes. For record I don't think that, it's just that I have PTSD after the first few months if the BF4 release.

I honestly thought the same at first, but thankfully we are wrong.

Ozorov

I don't have it yet.... So it just makes a powerup spawn next to you? I thought it would automatically add one in your inventory..... :/

I think he meant that it buffs the chance for a hero-token spawns near to you. But yes you get the power-up-token in your inventory if you get a kill and the trait activates

JimiNutz

Banned
I think he meant that it buffs the chance for a hero-token spawns near to you. But yes you get the power-up-token in your inventory if you get a kill and the trait activates

Does it actually do this? I know you increase your chance of being awarded a powerup in your inventory with the more kills that you get in a row without dying but had no idea it had any impact on where pickups spawned on the map?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom