• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Battlefront |OT| Here's Where The Fun Begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are different?

I mean, they arent huge differences but the gauntlets are red v. pale green and the jetpack has more color. But yeah, most people dont notice things like this. Theres also variations in Vader and the stormtrooper helmets over the trilogy as well.

Empire
bobafettx.jpg

bf3e494f053bb232f90df51fd66a3398.jpg

Jedi
new-book-aftermath-reveals-boba-fett-could-return-in-star-wars-7-significantly-less-impr-611553.jpg

tumblr_nnuha0K6Gw1qbls2ko1_500.gif

Whilst we wait for more DLC and new.

Make sure you guys try the Garden Warfare 2 beta , BF is very similar to it in design. I think y'all will like it.

I mean, they arent huge differences but the gauntlets are red v. pale green and the jetpack has more color. But yeah, most people dont notice things like this. Theres also variations in Vader and the stormtrooper helmets over the trilogy as well.

Empire
bobafettx.jpg

bf3e494f053bb232f90df51fd66a3398.jpg

Jedi
new-book-aftermath-reveals-boba-fett-could-return-in-star-wars-7-significantly-less-impr-611553.jpg

tumblr_nnuha0K6Gw1qbls2ko1_500.gif

The EE-3 was different in ESB, too. Replica, but pretty much the same--very different barrel:

Ozorov

EAStarWars ‏@EAStarWars 2m2 minutes ago

The level cap is now 70! Log in to #StarWarsGalaxyofHeroes today to increase the power of your favorite characters.

The moment I realized it was for the iOS-game...

Tubie

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1170761

Software:

December:
Call of Duty: Black Ops III (Xbox One, PS4, 360, PS3, PC)
Star Wars: Battlefront (Xbox One, PS4, PC)
Fallout 4 (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
Madden NFL 16 (PS4, Xbox One, 360, PS3)
NBA 2K16 (PS4, Xbox One, 360, PS3)
Grand Theft Auto V (PS4, Xbox One, 360, PS3, PC)
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Siege (Xbox One, PS4, PC)
Minecraft (360, Xbox One, PS4, PS3)
Minecraft: Story Mode: A Telltale Game Series (360, Xbox One, PS4, PS3)
FIFA 16 (PS4, Xbox One, 360, PS3)

Battlefront #2 for December NPD.

And people still doubt the game sold incredibly well.

Tubie

i'm going to try to stay civil and say that it would be really great if the #2 selling game would get some support from its developer.

I do feel this way too :(

DICE has done a horrible job in handling this game after launch.

It's a shame, because at it's core, it's an amazing game.

I guess they don't want me to spend money on the season pass.
I've been hovering over buying it for a while now... But my god they are taking their time to say anything, they really are missing their momentum. But I guess if they announced anything too fast people would have been pissed.

JimiNutz

Banned
I've noticed some BS with the personal shield too. People using the shield to activate pods on drop zone, not a problem this thermal detonator will take care of that... Not really, shield seems to protect them and they run off in one piece.

I've noticed some BS with the personal shield too. People using the shield to activate pods on drop zone, not a problem this thermal detonator will take care of that... Not really, shield seems to protect them and they run off in one piece.
Grenades have to land inside the shields. Otherwise the blast energy is absorbed like all other energy attacks.

JimiNutz

Banned
Grenades have to land inside the shields. Otherwise the blast energy is absorbed like all other energy attacks.

That actually makes a lot of sense. Pretty sure my thermal detonators are just passing straight through the shields and out the other side then...

MDave

Was playing a cargo match and the enemy with the cargo put on a shield. I threw a thermal imploder ahead of the guy running. Once it exploded, he was ON TOP of the imploder with his shield on... and he didn't die.

My guess would be if the grenade was inside the shield it would be lag, or a level 2 (or 3) Bodyguard trait, that protects against 50% damage?

lawnchair

Banned
Was playing a cargo match and the enemy with the cargo put on a shield. I threw a thermal imploder ahead of the guy running. Once it exploded, he was ON TOP of the imploder with his shield on... and he didn't die.

shoulda made a video.

we need something to dicuss here besides the fact that there is no news about anything.

Woorloog

Banned
Pretty sure personal shield is actually invulnerability. I'm pretty sure rockets do not penetrate the shield unlike they do with other types of shields.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
The DL44 is ruining the game for me, I can't remember a more broken gun ever. I just had a game where 100% of my deaths were from it. 8 more levels for an even playing field....

Jag

I play with my 11 year old son on our PCs and he's convinced that everyone is hacking.

I had to have a serious father-son discussion with him:

"Yes son, there are hackers in the world, but the truth is....you're just not very good"

Ozorov

We have a lot more to announce that isn't tied to DLC as well. #FreeContentUpdates

From Sledgehammer70 aka Battlefront's CM

the-get-down.gif

So whats the deal with the impact grenade, is there no situation where it is a one-hit-kill?

Ive thrown one right into a guys face without killing him.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
So whats the deal with the impact grenade, is there no situation where it is a one-hit-kill?

Wondered the same, I just couldn't get kills with it.

It only does 90 percent damage now I think.

Or the guy had the body guard perk, which greatly reduces explosive damage.

But I'm not sure what specifics applied in your scenario.

It only does 90 percent damage now I think.

Or the guy had the body guard perk, which greatly reduces explosive damage.

But I'm not sure what specifics applied in your scenario.

Couldnt tell you what perk he was using but it was pretty funny to watch him take a grenade to the face and shrug it off like it was nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom