• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Battlefront |OT| Here's Where The Fun Begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xzan

I'm seriously considering going back to vanilla Stormtrooper to be just one of the crowd. Maybe only roll with Shadow Trooper in Supremacy on Endor, and perhaps Sullust too.

I like Twi-Lek too much to bother saving up for another head though. All my money goes to paying for charges anyway.

hew9753

In Drop Zone, does anything affect the time it takes to claim a pod, like how many teammates are in the vicinity? Last night it seemed like the meter would fill up quickly for the other team while slowly ticking away for mine.

JimiNutz

Banned
I'm seriously considering going back to vanilla Stormtrooper to be just one of the crowd. Maybe only roll with Shadow Trooper in Supremacy on Endor, and perhaps Sullust too.

I like Twi-Lek too much to bother saving up for another head though. All my money goes to paying for charges anyway.

I use the bald storm trooper and it's amazing how many times people playing as Rebels pass my straight by as they think I'm one of them...

i wonder they will make the leveling cap any higher? maybe new unlocks or something

i hope so. Leveling up and getting new stuff is a reason to keep on playing. As fun as a game may be at some point it gets repetitive. But little thinks like that can keep a game alive (for me).

I`m shocked about the lack of information about the season pass and free updates. I`m starting to get the feeling somebody at Dice who decides this stuff tries to hurt this game bad.

Inside job ...

Still nothing.....
No announcement this week huh ?

mnUb0.gif

Palpable

I was thinking of going back to regular stormtrooper too. I've had the shadow trooper since the 1st or 2nd week. I have everything unlocked, too, along with 725,000 credits that go towards nothing.

Tubie

725,000!?

holy-sht.gif

It's not that crazy.

The level cap in this game is hilariously low xp wise.

The first level cap in BF4 (100) was 8.4 million, and the max level cap there after all the expansions came out to be more than 32m. The level cap in BFH (150) is 13.8m.

The score per minute in Battlefront is also very close to what it was for me in BF4 and H too.

Woorloog

Banned
It took me roughly 50 hours to get to level 50. I would guess that is around average, though it is just a guess.
I did skip the Double-XP event completely.

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
Isnt it ban able to say that you have inside info when you dont?

Yes, the mods don't like people saying they know something with no proof which is why they will usually ask you for proof or either what you know or why you would know it.

The general idea is put up or shut up, because otherwise you could just be bullshitting and wasting everyone's time.

I really do enjoy the game but Turning Point is rage inducing when about a dozen of your 19 teammates sit back instead of pushing forward.
We had 8.5 minutes to capture the last area and failed. Unreal. Kept yelling at my screen to "Push forward !!"
Could care less about my winning percentage so I don't usually get mad at this sort of stuff but it's so obvious especially with time running out that that is the name of the game. "Go for fucks sake!" lol

On Sullust, if you blow up the lead AT-AT, the second one will get stuck on it, and the match never ends. We have around twenty Y-Wings waiting for assault.

GeeTeeCee

I've been in a few lobbies in the last few days where empty slots for players aren't being joined by new players during the match at all. So you end up with matches that are half full for their entirety, or worse, matches where one side has way more players than the other - and this is in the most poulated modes (WA, Supremacy etc) on the PS4. It doesn't help that all the matches that haven't had this issue this evening have all been ridiculously one-sided.

I enjoy the game, but the longer it takes DICE to fix things the less true that statement becomes.

Toa TAK

Banned
It's like some sorta sick joke now.

Edit: I feel like I've said this before. That's how much this thread goes in circles in regards to upcoming news. ;_;

Woorloog

Banned
I assume match history cannot be checked anywhere? We won some 10-12 rounds in a row with my friend in Supremacy. Probably the best streak ever.

Stealth AT-ATs are a thing. Last set of uplinks on Sullust, and our walker just disappeared. His marker was still there, but he couldn't take damage or fire.

Just had a match of supremacy as rebels where boba stayed on top of the sand crawler for about 3/4 of the match popping out to fire rockets. Impossible to hit him unless you went far away and sniped for a while which wasn't really possible during the match.

Just felt like a really cheap loss when a few guys broke through then he and his partner made the capture go by even faster before we could come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom