• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Battlefront |OT| Here's Where The Fun Begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gravidee

Q about Hutt Contratcs:Are they bounties, challenges? is there more info about it? are they free (per the trailer) or in the dlc?
A:Correct. Much more info really soon. Jabba is coming!

I can't wait to play as Jabba on the villain side. His ranged attack would be chucking Salacious Crumb at the enemy who then proceeds to gauge out their eyes with his beak mouth.

Laputa_94

Played for the first time in a couple weeks to try out the new map. I only played it on Supremacy since its my go to mode. I can honestly say that I love this new map its pure pandemonium.

PrankT

Sooo. Which are good and bad weapons and cards? I used the shotgun in survival mode and did quite good, thinking about using that online.

With shock blaster I use jetpack, focus, and cycler.

Sample gameplay: https://youtu.be/lgYxfi0Q0pM

6NmGMg1.jpg

I noticed that some characters on the Rebels side have green costumes. I looked into the appearances and could only find unlocks for the Head portion of my character. Are there unlockable costumes in the game?

MADGAME

I noticed that some characters on the Rebels side have green costumes. I looked into the appearances and could only find unlocks for the Head portion of my character. Are there unlockable costumes in the game?

The rebel outfits are planet specific. The green ones are worn when playing on Endor. No costume changing in the game at present, but some heads when selected also change accessories such as belts, straps, and backpacks.

Palpable

The new Endor map is great... on the second & third tiers of WA. Otherwise, it just reminds me of how much I hate forest maps.

Also, screw explosive shot. Git gud

The rebel outfits are planet specific. The green ones are worn when playing on Endor. No costume changing in the game at present, but some heads when selected also change accessories such as belts, straps, and backpacks.

Ah, yes! It was indeed on Endor. Thanks.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
Seem to be encountering a lot of head glitching AT-ST's recently. Hopefully this isn't a trend.
See this for an example (skip to about 4:00):
https://youtu.be/OcbnuZMPJxE
From the other side only the very top of the head is visible and so is almost impossible to shoot. I encountered it in exactly this location but also on endor, where he was shooting from behind a tree.

patchday

is new map out on ps4 version? Hm, I see the last time my ps4 updated was on 2/23

<edit nvm guess I got it- joining survivors of endor>

Did they nerf the Tie fighters? I swear I use to be able to kill people with these things now it feels like their targeting system is all over the place. Even with a yellow lock they miss all the time.

Going back to back between the Tie advanced and the X-wing shows just what a POS the Ties are.

5taquitos

I love the crazy Ewok village at the rebel end of the new map, I really hope they turn the treetop section into a dedicated small map.

Also noticed a few frame hitches too, nothing too major though.

Ozorov

I'm really looking forward to these Hutt contracts and the level cap increase(and hopefully many things to unlock skins etc) as of now I have nothing to play for but the funs and the daily challenges. Always good to have something to save up for or to have a goal :)

Oynox

Played my first rounds yesterday in the new mode. I got mostly killed by T21Bs and EE3s.. Not DL44 as I thought.. And it seems true that everybody is running the Pulse Cannon. Also, the mobile shield appears to be quite popular.
My final thought was that it is astonishing how many people already have so many of those upgraded star cards.

However it was fun anyway, though I feel that the rebels have a slight advantage in the new mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom