• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Battlefront |OT| Here's Where The Fun Begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xzan

I decided to roll with DH-17 + Explosive Shot + Pulse Cannon last night and I feel... dirty... Its just so easy to kill at all ranges with this combo.

The only significant resistance I encountered was another DH-17 user or lucky bursts from SE-14C's. I can't tell if its just the stupidly good rate of fire for full damage out to 25m or if there's some kind of a larger than average headshot multiplier that makes it so good.

I'll probably switch back to my usual EE-3+Ion Shot+Cycler Rifle combo because not being able to pop dudes in bubble shields is annoying as hell and the EE-3 is just so versatile, but its going to be tough to give up the more efficient killing power.

Outer Rim better be the best map pack of all time with how long they've taken to develop the damn thing

I kind of hope DICE does some sort of levolution like they did with BF4.

I don't know if it's by design choice or technical limitations but it's weird that there's not even sandstorms or blizzards.

5taquitos

My "Impressive, Most Impressive" trophy is bugged. When I got 5 stars in Battle missions, the "Survivor" trophy popped instead, and now I can't earn the trophy, even though I now have more than five stars in both modes :-(

Edit: And yes, these were all earned on original missions.

Ozorov

I kind of hope DICE does some sort of levolution like they did with BF4.

I don't know if it's by design choice or technical limitations but it's weird that there's not even sandstorms or blizzards.
I would say technical limitations. They are pushing the consoles far to get these 60 fps

Ozorov

I've been a good boi for a week and eaten my spinach every day. Please give me a trailer tomorrow and a lot of details for the dlc. Thank you

So what's the deal with the hero tokens? Had so many times that I was in arms reach of one, only to see it vanish into thin air. Do they spawn at two different locations simultaneously?

Oynox

Wat. Weren't we supposed to get a March release for Outer Rim?! Now we are sitting on April 4th... meh.

/edit. oh I see. I will get it sooner though as a season pass owne.r

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
Do we know how the new maps are going to work in terms of rotation? I really want to buy the season pass, but the PC population is pretty low, so finding a game on a specific map is pretty difficult. I'm worried that I would just be throwing money away - a lot of the BF4 DLC maps I have only played a handful of times it feels like.

I don't know how these OTs work. Do you use OT1 as a template or do you make a whole new one?

seems like theres a lot of unnessesary info in OT1, the descriptions of star wars lore for example.

id imagine youd want to keep all the game-related stuff and add updates/dlc since the game has released.

Ozorov

Do we know how the new maps are going to work in terms of rotation? I really want to buy the season pass, but the PC population is pretty low, so finding a game on a specific map is pretty difficult. I'm worried that I would just be throwing money away - a lot of the BF4 DLC maps I have only played a handful of times it feels like.
No info on that yet

MMarston

Was getting caught part of your plan?
New OT is exciting.

This gonna pop-up first in the non-community section right?

In that case, then...
YX6ZTJ2.gif

KingV

Has anyone else seen the mobile ad for Battlefront that says "now more content than ever?" I thought it was a funny ad.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
How many pages do you think it will reach, before the well known that like to trash it make their appearance?

Bets anyone?

never (lol yeah right)

This may actually get people finally banned for their history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom