• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Battlefront |OT| Here's Where The Fun Begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I often wondered if DICE's communication was always this bad.

And then I remembered having to find out the DLC expansion dates for BF either via leaks or mistakes from Origin.

So yes, it's always been this bad.

I often wondered if DICE's communication was always this bad.

And then I remembered having to find out the DLC expansion dates for BF either via leaks or mistakes from Origin.

So yes, it's always been this bad.

Yup they really have to change that IMO...

Hardline even leaked thanks to Battlelog lol... i wonder how the new Battlefield is going to be "unveiled"

Starlightmuse said:
Hey guys, listen, I'm looking for some of you english folks to play with. I'm spanish (why would anyone live here) and I'm studying a grade in english language. Anyway, I'm trying to improve my spoken english (I already speak it very decentrly, but I can always improve it) and that's why I would like some of you to play with (besides, apart from improving english is always fun to play Battlefront, so why not?).

For anyone interested, my PSN: starlightmuse96

:(

lawnchair

Banned
No, I'm suggesting a piece of the season pass could be focused on flight combat or general vehicle combat and be VR compatible as an option.

i'd be totally fine with that as long as it plays well .. i'd love a more flight-focused thing, but I kinda think it should be its own game. not happening i know, but i can dream.. it'll probably come out one day and be VR only and i won't be playing it. luol

Ozorov

Q: What is your favorite mode?
A: The AT-AT attack and Heros vs Evils
mtbu.gif

Since we got nothing to do I'll give away a Steam-code for Star Wars™: Dark Forces: https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=B2wSNSZ2mH2Kzhsw .

And I'll keep giving away Star Wars-games now and then until we get some information, goddammit. And please say if you use the code.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Fucking EA/DICE, lol.

You are lucky the gameplay, graphics, and sound are so good... oh and that we are Star Wars fans, otherwise there would be hell to pay!

Ozorov

Fucking EA/DICE, lol.

You are lucky the gameplay, graphics, and sound are so good... oh and that we are Star Wars fans, otherwise there would be hell to pay!

I think it's so weird that they don't do any hype/teasing at all. No like "Two days.", "Next week ;)" etc etc.

Ozorov

Maybe they sold a gazillion season passes, and don't feel the need to :)

Well then the PR-division is thinking wrong. They must convince us to buy two passes per person atleast! One for you and for your dog.

And they're looking for a Senior Product Manager now;

Based in DICE Studio in Stockholm, the Product Manager is working as a part of the core Star Wars Battlefront marketing team and responsible to align strategic marketing plan for Star Wars products and services, as well as act as a contact point between the development teams and the wider marketing organization. The Product Manager is also involved in research, go-to-market plans, business development, and many other projects related to the development of the franchise.

5taquitos

Guess I'll wait for the infodump afterwards, can't watch 6 hours of streams. Great to see that we're getting info though, looks like a complete look at the whole expansion.

MADGAME

At first thought a 6-hour event for an expansion seems unnecessarily lengthy, but I'm assuming in addition to revealing Outer Rim details there will be an undercurrent theme of selling value of the Season Pass. Smart move if well done. We'll see.

wut

Jackfrags is great. Level can sometimes be annoying/whiny (I go through subscribe/unsubscribe cycles with him), but is a good player to watch.

Don't know the other guy.

They're both annoying, and have the worst opinions about Battlefield when they're not being paid to shill *cough* elzar *cough*

Fuck both of those streamers but I'm glad we're getting some information. Hope that this thread will deliver without having to watch those streams.

Ozorov

1814095_o.gif

Not thrilled about those steamers... I mean streamers, but it will suffice, and can be looked past on MUTE.

I'll try to do a summary-post as my 1000th post in this thread.

I guess I need to stay away from here tills then.

Edit: Or fuck that summary, no way I will be able to summarize 6 hours of streaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom