• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Battlefront |OT| Here's Where The Fun Begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonCha

Traits for heroes: Greedo has a trait so his grenades are upgraded and he caps out at the thermal imploder as you gain more kills. Pretty cool.

5taquitos

It does kind of make you wonder about the future of the large modes. I mean, if there are no WA maps in this pack, how are they going to include them in the Bespin and Death Star packs? It kinda seems like its all CQC from here on out.

It does kind of make you wonder about the future of the large modes. I mean, if there are no WA maps in this pack, how are they going to include them in the Bespin and Death Star packs? It kinda seems like its all CQC from here on out.
I will be pissed if we don't get more Supremacy and Turning Point maps at least. I could see why Walker Assault wouldn't work on Bespin and Death Star, but there is no reason why Supremacy and Turning Point couldn't. We already have maps for those modes without air vehicles. I'd love to see a gigantic internal Supremacy map for Death Star.

I will be pissed if we don't get more Supremacy and Turning Point maps at least. I could see why Walker Assault wouldn't work on Bespin and Death Star, but there is no reason why Supremacy and Turning Point couldn't. We already have maps for those modes without air vehicles. I'd love to see a gigantic internal Supremacy map for Death Star.

I'm confident that they'll add some more free large maps.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Please have a playlist with no heroes, please have a playlist with no heroes, please have a playlist with no heroes, especially Fighter Squadron.

MADGAME

Watching on mobile so I can't post and watch simultaneously, but here are my notes so far.

Outer Rim is considered "close quarters" pack
Scatter gun pierces personal shields
Adrenaline Stim triggers regeneration immediately
All Outer Rim modes are 8v8
New power up - Disruptor Rifle
Grenades and Missiles no longer go through squad shields. Cycler, Scattergun will still pierce shield and Ion Grenade will auto nullify it.
Lvl 60 - Weequay skin
Combat Roll - soldiers and some heroes (Han, Leia, Nien, Greedo)

HvV
Choose your hero, 8v8

Extraction
Rebels get hero first phase, Imps get hero last phase

Outer Rim is 8-10 hours of rotating playlist
Heros have sliding scale traits
Nien - Turret indoors, fast cooldown pulse rifle, proximity mines orbital strike
Greedo - Grenades - level 1 Dioxis, lvl 2 Thermal Detonator lvl 3 Imploder
Vader Buff - increased block time 4s to 8s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom