• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Battlefront |OT| Here's Where The Fun Begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
its really not that hard. Take the focus fire powerup and play on smaller modes like drop zone. I got 32 CA-87 kills in 1 long game of drop zone last night.

Yeah the CA-87 is a decent weapon, I went 52-6 on WA Endor one time using nothing but it. Sometimes it can be a bit inconsistent when it comes to kills, but for the most part it works fine.

GeeTeeCee

It turns out I had fundamentally misunderstood what streaks in Battlefront were. I assumed it was "x number of kills without dying." It's actually much simpler, "get 10 kills in a match."

That makes the contracts way more manageable than I thought they would be.

Can you have more than one contract open at a time?

Ozorov

It turns out I had fundamentally misunderstood what streaks in Battlefront were. I assumed it was "x number of kills without dying." It's actually much simpler, "get 10 kills in a match."

I bought all contract at once if that's what you are asking

MADGAME

Well, easy it is then

For the kill count requirements, probably. Kill streaks, not so sure. I just played a match where I killed 3 in a row with T-21b, then 4 in a row. I'm showing 0 kill streaks in my bounty progress. Something is broken, or a kill streak is more than 4.

GeeTeeCee

Finally got 15 scout pistol kills! I hope I never have to use it again lol.

Oh, that explains why I've been seeing so much of the scout pistol in Walker Assault.

Got all the targeting rifle stuff done, only 32 heavy blaster kills to go and then the Relby is mine...

Ozorov

For the kill count requirements, probably. Kill streaks, not so sure. I just played a match where I killed 3 in a row with T-21b, then 4 in a row. I'm showing 0 kill streaks in my bounty progress. Something is broken, or a kill streak is more than 4.
Bomp

MMarston

Was getting caught part of your plan?
Man this updated is taking forever.

The stuff is clearly downloading but it's been telling me 45 mins for an hour and a half now

5taquitos

A streak is just a certain number of kills (or objectives) in a round, they don't need to be consecutive. For example, I think you get a blaster streak after 10 kills, even if you killed 8 in a row, died 20 times, then got 2 more kills.

MADGAME

Anyone else getting zero credits after every game? WTF

A streak is just a certain number of kills (or objectives) in a round, they don't need to be consecutive. For example, I think you get a blaster streak after 10 kills, even if you killed 8 in a row, died 20 times, then got 2 more kills.
Ok then it's really broken for me because I got about 17 T-21b kills in a round and zero streaks.

MADGAME

Legit not getting any credits. After each round, it shows the score, then the credit screen shows

0 score = 0 credits.

Also, none of my contract requirements are registering outside of Outer Rim content.

Something is way broken.

Woorloog

Banned
Oh, yeah, jet pack CD buff? The fuck?

Though if it can't be used with the personal shield, okay then, i guess.

EDIT OH; RIGHT; WHERE THE FUCK IS ION TOPREDO BUFF!

MADGAME

Both in vanilla and outer rim?

Hahahhahah run your fool!

After playing in Vanilla then going back to OR, my accomplishments toward Hutt contracts unlocked. Like 5 at once as soon as I started, so at least for me it only appears to be registering in OR content.

Still no credits in either vanilla or OR.

Hope Dice realize this soon.

Also, I think agressive players will really like Greedo. He's a beast in the fray.

Does anyone know the cooldowns and specifics of the Adrenaline Stim card? With Personal Shield being nerfed so badly I'll need a replacement Charge Card.

MADGAME

Nice little touch when you comple a Hutt Contract - Jabba lets you know in game by speaking in Huttese for a few moments.

GeeTeeCee

The 0 credits glitch might just be the end of match screen not actually displaying the number of credits earned. My credit total definitely went up after I kept an eye on it for one match, and I'm somewhat sure I didn't complete any challenges during it (except unlocking the Relby).

MADGAME

Well Targeting Rifle Streaks will not register for me confirmed, regardless of how many in a row I get. Reddit seems to be catching up and noticing the bugs too. Not sure how bad the testing suite is to miss all of this.

Toa TAK

Banned
Okay. DLC is done downloading. Go get the Survival-related achievement. Turn on HUD, go into the first ever Outer Rim match and map.

And get welcomed to this.

lawnchair

Banned
latest

goodnight sweet prince

i am lost without you

Woorloog

Banned
I've noticed that people often rely too much on one thing in games, and are lost after that thing is changed or nerfed.
Is it so hard to not to rely on one thing?

Whats up with 0 Credits after the match? wont play until they fix that... What the hell?

i like jabbas palace. That sollust map where you are outside is terrible in the last third in transport mode. Granade party at the tunnel. The Factory map is very dark so shadowtroopers have a huge advantage.

edit: oh, ok that`s good to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom