• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Battlefront |OT| Here's Where The Fun Begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

MADGAME

I had no leveling issues but after the hotfix I'm reset from level just shy of 54 to 51. Awesome.

The EA hotfix notes say the reset is for "some" players but I think it was for everyone who ranked up past 51.

Ozorov

I had no leveling issues but after the hotfix I'm reset from level just shy of 54 to 51. Awesome.

The EA hotfix notes say the reset is for "some" players but I think it was for everyone who ranked up past 51.

I'm also back at 51 brotha!

As the hotfix has gone live, it seems so far the crashing issue, and rank issues have now been resolved. While these are a few of the reported issues that our team is working to address, we're happy to have resolved these issues.

Our team is continuing to address other reported issues within our Bug Report section, and we have a second update that should arrive in the days/week ahead.

We appreciate your patience and look forward to your continued feedback around the Outer Rim.

Tubie

I was almost 51, now the progress is back to 0.

Also if you queue up for a specific map it sends you to random maps half the time.

Hotfix broke more than a few things I think.

PrankT

Have someone else noticed three "^"-white things on their starcard now and then? It looks like it boosting them or something.

Is this some trait-stuff?

Is there something new?
I think it's a new animation to show that the card is recharging.

Tubie

I haven't played much in a while before this DLC so idk when this happened, but I've just realized I lost most of my skin unlocks on rebel side.

I used to have most of them but now I only have Twi'lek unlocked, I even lost my Sollustan unlock wtffff

Kovet

so im making a battlefront montage. does anyone here having any good suggestions for a montage songs? the song being good outside of a montage does not directly mean that it would be fitting for a montage. your thoughts and suggestions are appreciated.

What platform are you playing at?

Xbox One. I know it's not as populated as the PS4, but it should still have a large enough population to decently sustain MM, right?

Man, I had a hard few games to get back into it. It seems like everybody got a lot better. Not only that, but I had seen a few patch notes with consistent nerfs to the EE-3/Explosive shot (which was what I used). I tried switching it up a bit and I haven't had a weapon that clicked like the EE-3 used to before.

Not only that, but I was using the T21-B for the Hutt contracts. Is it supposed to be such a useless weapon? I also found myself getting insta-gibbed by the DL18 and E-11 an awful lot.

I hadn't played the Hoth Twilight or the new Endor map yet. They are beautiful! Still need to grasp them, but they definitely seemed solid additions to the WA rotation.

lawnchair

Banned
so im making a battlefront montage. does anyone here having any good suggestions for a montage songs? the song being good outside of a montage does not directly mean that it would be fitting for a montage. your thoughts and suggestions are appreciated.

metallica

Toa TAK

Banned
Black Parade by Globus

DOOO ITT

Ozorov

Xbox One. I know it's not as populated as the PS4, but it should still have a large enough population to decently sustain MM, right?

Man, I had a hard few games to get back into it. It seems like everybody got a lot better. Not only that, but I had seen a few patch notes with consistent nerfs to the EE-3/Explosive shot (which was what I used). I tried switching it up a bit and I haven't had a weapon that clicked like the EE-3 used to before.

Not only that, but I was using the T21-B for the Hutt contracts. Is it supposed to be such a useless weapon? I also found myself getting insta-gibbed by the DL18 and E-11 an awful lot.

I hadn't played the Hoth Twilight or the new Endor map yet. They are beautiful! Still need to grasp them, but they definitely seemed solid additions to the WA rotation.
T-21B is very good on Jakku, and good on all TP/WA/Supremacy-maps. Don't use it on small maps :)

evi

Can't find a single game on PC EU after the patch/dlc released (haven't bought the season pass).

Thought the new search functions was supposed to make this better?
It has never been this bad.

Ozorov

Dang, getting those Dioxis kills is hard somtimes. It's good with closing certain hallways or areas, but getting the kills with it take some time :)

Dang, getting those Dioxis kills is hard somtimes. It's good with closing certain hallways or areas, but getting the kills with it take some time :)

You have to get lucky with someone who isn't at full health. If you're at 100 health, it's easy as shit to avoid it.
That being said, I already have 7 kills, which really surprised me. Thought is was way less.

Ozorov

You have to get lucky with someone who isn't at full health. If you're at 100 health, it's easy as shit to avoid it.
That being said, I already have 7 kills, which really surprised me. Thought is was way less.

I've 19 with it but only 7 in the challenge.... Stupid me, thought I had open the contract when I hadn't... :(

Toa TAK

Banned
I usually try to weaken them while they're all bunched up and then finish it with that grenade.

It's really the WORST. And the last few kills I need before I can get that achievement.

Just need 5 more....

Ozorov

I usually try to weaken them while they're all bunched up and then finish it with that grenade.

It's really the WORST. And the last few kills I need before I can get that achievement.

Just need 5 more....

It could work but the grenade take some time to "detonate" once it hits the ground. But sometimes you can get lucky I guess.

I've done all achievements except the 10 Daily one.

I've 19 with it but only 7 in the challenge.... Stupid me, thought I had open the contract when I hadn't... :(

Haha, that's fucked up. At least you have the trophy ones done

Just need 5 more....

It's very useful to keep players away from the objective, but it's shit for getting kills.

Toa TAK

Banned
Just got the achievement. I only needed two more, then at the last checkpoint, I threw the grenade, then I picked up a refresh power-up, threw the grenade again... And picked up ANOTHER refresh card and threw it getting at least two kills in the whole process.

Ozorov

Just got the achievement. I only needed two more, then at the last checkpoint, I threw the grenade, then I picked up a refresh power-up, threw the grenade again... And picked up ANOTHER refresh card and threw it getting at least two kills in the whole process.

I just got TWO in ONE grenade. Once in a lifetime moment right there.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Well, i don't drink alcohol so no drunk-buying for me.
And i am very careful about what i buy usually. And i hold to my decisions pretty strongly usually.

What passes?

Those silly packs to unlock cards and weapons. Passes was probably a bad choice word to use.

Woorloog

Banned
For the core game, yes. On the stores, they call them "Bounty Hunter Pack", etc., and have one that unlocks all of them, instead is select groupings.

Oh, i see now. I rarely bother checking Origin store for anything.

Hrmm.
Well, if they ever offer such pack of DLC and don't require that DLC, they've got a customer in me.
But i don't really expect them to make such an offer...

I just hope for Battlefield 5 and Battlefront 2 EA stops having them sell maps. All maps should be free. Just sell weapon, equipment, and customization packs. Maybe a season pass would include all paid DLC and early access to the maps, but everyone should be able to play on all maps.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
I just hope for Battlefield 5 and Battlefront 2 EA stops having them sell maps. All maps should be free. Just sell weapon, equipment, and customization packs. Maybe a season pass would include all paid DLC and early access to the maps, but everyone should be able to play on all maps.

Agreed. While I never played the new one's MP, Killzone did it right.

Ozorov

Well you can stop hoping now already.

Ozorov

Yay. Took me 28 kills with the Dioxis grenade instead of 15.

47qGzxC.jpg

VtRIt3t.gif

Can't say I have much love for the game balance at the moment. Can't seem to kill shit (everything gets away at 10hp, personal shield or whatnot) and I get gibbed by just about everything that touches me.

Doesn't help that I am consistently on the team that's getting absolutely dumped on. My 3.6 KD has been plummeting lol.

CD'S BAR

Why the hell did they take away the scoreboard during matches. Also 3 killstreaks with targeting rifle is going to be harder than I thought. I find it better to use it as a mid/close range instead of sniper.

Why the hell did they take away the scoreboard during matches. Also 3 killstreaks with targeting rifle is going to be harder than I thought. I find it better to use it as a mid/close range instead of sniper.
It isn't killstreaks, just streaks. So 10 kills with that weapon in a round. Play Jakku Supremacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom