• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Battlefront |OT| Here's Where The Fun Begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecurbj

Just picked up my preorder from best buy and don't see a Jakku code...how am I supposed to get it?

I just picked up my preorder also. I got the Deluxe Edition and it came with the Jakku code.

3MZgipAl.jpg

Damn the Prima Collectors Edition Guide has me tempted.
Very. It's just weird Best Buy is selling it for $34.99 and Amazon is selling it for $24. I was going to price match but didn't want to do it tonight. I will do sometime during the week tho.

wrongway

Ah man, first game on Endor for Walker Assault. I don't usually gush over graphics but goddamn, I was genuinely in awe. And it runs so damn well, too. :O

RedAssedApe

Banned
So, I'm at Best Buy for the midnight launch...They give away a free POP figure with purchase...My Best Buy got 4 total figures to give away....There are 15 people here...They aren't happy lol

I got Boba Fett, I could have picked a storm trooper...If you're planning on getting one of those, good luck...

My Best Buy was only giving them to people who bought consoles. We're getting Kylo Rens

JDHarbs

To Xbox One users who played the Trial, do you have to re-download the game or did the trial essentially work as a pre-load?

Best Buy takes 2-12 hours to email DLC codes after purchase. Since Jakka isn't out till mid Dec I wouldn't worry too much.

I installed the game, downloaded 200 meg patch, but now when I run the game it lets me only play as Darth Vader invading Hoth rebel base "while battlefront installs". Ugh. I already played on my xbox one (EA Access) so I know what I'm getting into, just a bit weird that it needs even more time to install/unpack with no progression indicator at all.

edit: game finished installing after about 7 minutes.

Rizific

went to the best buy 9pm launch without a pre order. only 2 pc copies available and they were for pre orders. how does the best version of the game only get 2 copies shipped to the store? not even 1 copy to sell in store. W. T. F. the empire wins this round...

Between the disappointment of this, Halo 5, and Blops3, it feels like the universe is trying to push me back towards Destiny.

...and I freaking HATE the PvP in Destiny, and have run the raid 15 freaking times.

DOWN

Banned
Chill y'all it's just funny to see how the shit hit the fan right at midnight and to see that conclusion when I'm pretty sure it's a PS4 application error as the game definitely is online and kicking so good luck and I'm pretty sure it's a solvable issue

Boke1879

Just got back from my GS. Over 100 people at the store. Most were buying the PS4 version of the game. Saw quite a few bundles being sold as well.

Gonna unbox mine and get everything set up. Gotta transfer all my saves over lol. Then I'll play a few matches.

//ARCANUM

Well this was working a few hours ago when I was playing the trial. Now it can't find any games at all. Just me or is everyone having this issue?

JDHarbs

Jim Sterling @JimSterling
Been playing Star Wars Battlefront but the review will take a while. Hero Hunt is basically the king, though.
Hoping this is a joke tweet. Otherwise, Jim has turned to the dark side.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Ultimate Edition here as well. Figures that the people willing to spend the most don't get to play.
Yes, i'm an asshole and bought the obnoxiously expensive version. There's an irony there. I deserve it.

Hey Universe, I hear you, loud and clear. Lesson. Learned.

Well this was working a few hours ago when I was playing the trial. Now it can't find any games at all. Just me or is everyone having this issue?

Seems to be consistent. Was finding games fine using EA Access' Trial. The second midnight rolls around, I go to download my ultimate edition things. Get done with that, try to find games, nothing.

mileS

That review thread is annoying. I don't need to play this game all year long. Want something to pick up and play and come back to between other games. People see a few 7s and its abandon ship. I understand if money is tight and you need something to last you for a long time but come on.

Got Static sounds on Fighter Squadron and no blaster sounds on Supremacy. Other modes sound works great. On PC.
No Sound on Hoth Fighter Squadron now.

zedge

Three rounds of supremecy on PS4, working fine. Sucks theres issues for some of you. I have the digital version that pre downloaded yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom