• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars: In Production [Rumors/SPOILERS for All Films Past, Present, & Future]

Apple accidentally (and I say that because it was taken down in record time) threw up a placeholder link + image for "Trailer 1" last night:

gj3ceWH.jpg

It's coming.

Fidelis Hodie

Infidelis Cras
I just finished the clone wars

ordered a ridiculous obi wan costume for halloween/ premiere

if there's a trailer today I may actually overhype and die as it loads

Rootbeer

Banned
So.... is today off the table yet? :(

Don't think so... it was wishful thinking anyway. Monday will hopefully deliver.

After that apple.com/trailers picture and the imax.com site now listing showtimes for Dec 17th and 18th... there is no way we aren't getting that trailer on Monday IMO.

Cheebo

Banned
It is pretty much 100% not happening today. They won't put or a trailer Friday evening.

Oh and when ROTS came out I thought to myself that I was glad I didn't die before the Star Wars saga is complete. Now I am stuck having to avoid dying again.

It is pretty much 100% not happening today. They won't put or a trailer Friday evening.

Oh and when ROTS came out I thought to myself that I was glad I didn't die before the Star Wars saga is complete. Now I am stuck having to avoid dying again.

I feel like that to. Good to know that I'm not the only one that is suicidal or has to find things to live for.

I had the same thought about The Hobbit soon as rumblings began that it might finally happen and that trilogy just left me angry and bitter.

Anyone who saw the 10 hour King Kong film saw that coming when we heard that the Hobbit would be stretched over 3 films.

Yeah, Hobbit is terrible, but the warning were many and loud.

We all knew Jackson doesn't know how not to overindulge. And yeah, King Kong was all kinds of red flags (as were the two film and subsequent three film announcements).

Rootbeer

Banned
Welcome to like 4 days ago. Sorry, it was just too tempting to tease you about that.

Well it seems to be the first time they posted about it, anyway.

I checked imax.com and seems a lot of theaters near me are going to be doing the 7PM showings... I hope I can snag a ticket to one of those.

Simo

That's not their website!

Gosh you guys.

Aaaand there was nothing in this thread about a possible Sunday poster unveiling so eat my shorts if it ends up being true :p

LOL probably because there's like 3 active Star Wars threads going right now.

Also ESPN refusing to comment on Monday's trailer? Yeah it happening bros.

Also ESPN refusing to comment on Monday's trailer? Yeah it happening bros.
If you were ESPN would you say it isn't happening and lose all those potential people that would watch just for a trailer.(in addition to the already great football viewers)
On the other hand why not hype it up to get those people if it was happening?

If the trailer is as good as the first 2 teasers, this movie will kill (not that it won't if it's a bit lamer).

I'm still surprised JW made so much with such lame trailers.

Top Bottom