• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars |OT| I have a very good feeling about this...

Fj0823

He's absolutely George's padawan.

And hes an apprentice that will definitely succeed the master if he's given the opportunity.

He knows how to make prequel stuff work, he knows how to make OT stuff work, his own original ideas work. And he can connect it all in a way that works

I'm all in for a Filoni anthology film. Hell give him IX. IDGAF.

Sayers

Hi y'all. Huge fangirl here.:p I've been going through SW mania the last month, hah hah.

I agree. I love his work on CW. Going to watch Rebels soon, hope it's good.

Rebels isn't as good as Clone Wars but I still really like it. Hopefully you've been able to avoid some of the major spoilers.

re-watched ESB tonight.

Man, I don't think there's any character in the series that seriously shit their pants than Admiral Piett when he and Vader witnessed the Millennium Falcon escape into hyperspace from Bespin.

Boke1879

re-watched ESB tonight.

Man, I don't think there's any character in the series that seriously shit their pants than Admiral Piett when he and Vader witnessed the Millennium Falcon escape into hyperspace from Bespin.

That double take Vader did. I like how when he walked off he was looking RIGHT in Admiral Piett's direction before just walking off into his chamber.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
So far I like the TFA novelization. Yet I can't help it feels like a downgrade from the EPIII Novel. That was more than just a retelling of the movie though. That added a ton which can be good or bad depending upon your personal preference.

Pachimari

I gotta ask. Where in the timeline does Star Wars: The Clone Wars and Rebels take place? Is The Clone Wars between Episode II and III? And Rebels after Episode VI?

I wonder if Rebels will tie into Rogue One at all.

It seems unlikely. Maybe a few small references at most but other than that, I think they'll want the films to stand on their own. A small percentage of people who watch Rogue One will have watched Rebels so it doesn't really make sense to tie into it too much.

User1608

Banned
I've really been enjoying Rebels, it's pretty fun! As soon as my marathon is done I'm definitely reading Darth Vader! The Star Wars comics are pretty good too! Issue #3 already. I am so looking forward to Rogue One and catching up to where you're all at, hah hah.

Toa TAK

Banned
I still haven't received the latest issues yet (grr) but
yeah, he does.

Not sure if I am happy or a little bit sad about this.
I hate the design with my full heart, its abyssmal bad, but I loved his arrogance and he felt like a real competitoner to Vader
Haha. I loved everything about him. He's so full of it, and his upgrades reflect that in the same way Grevious' did. But yeah, while he may be out, remember that Vader still has other potential replacements out there. Darth Vader is a busy sith.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
As far as I love the current state of the two Mainbooks, I really would love to have a third, set in between Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi.
I would kill to see what the characters are up to with Han frozen and maybe we would learn what their plan was actually at some point.

Gravidee

Guess who's making a special guest appearance in the next Rebels episode?

REB_IA_12257-1536x864-529685238515.jpg

Sayers

Nice, I'm guessing that's a disguised Kanan and Ezra behind her.

EDIT: Also, maybe it needs to be seen in context, but that does not look like someone who is supposed to be younger than Sabine.

iosefe

There is a clip on the YouTube now. She's a bit taller than Ezra

if it means anything, i know a girl who has a fair bit taller than me, always has been, and i think she's a little younger than me. it's nothing unheard of

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Guess who's making a special guest appearance in the next Rebels episode?

Just watched the yt clip and this voice actress is indeed doing an incredible job.

This makes the wait for the s2 blu ray set that much harder. Finished s1 recently and can't wait for s2. Trailer looked incredible.

Sayers

if it means anything, i know a girl who has a fair bit taller than me, always has been, and i think she's a little younger than me. it's nothing unheard of

It's not really the height, it's just that she just looks like Leia with a different hairdo to me.

He must be pretty short then since Carrie is barely above 5'. :)

Rootbeer

Banned
I stumbled upon some clips from Star Wars Celebration in Anaheim from 2015 (I watched a lot of it live streamed, was tons of fun!), and just remembered that Star Wars Celebration 2016 is fastly creeping up -- July 15 - 17 in London.

I hope they live stream it like last year!

Already getting pumped thinking about all the Rogue One and Episode VIII info we might see.

sphagnum

Banned
Looks like we're getting some interesting world building books later this year...

Star Wars Propaganda: A History of Persuasive Art in the Galaxy

swnbUID.jpg

Star Wars: On the Front Lines

8SwHXsA.jpg

MARVEL ANNOUNCES "STAR WARS: POE DAMERON" SERIES FROM SOULE & NOTO

http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/marvel-announces-poe-dameron-series-from-soule-noto
"Poe Dameron" comes from a pair of comic creators that are veterans of Marvel's Star Wars line. The series marks writer Charles Soule's third entry into the canon, following the "Lando" and "Obi-Wan & Anakin" limited series. Artist Phil Noto will serve as Soule's co-pilot, making "Poe Dameron" the artist's second Star Wars series following "Chewbacca."

The series will be set prior to the events of "Star Wars: The Force Awakens," in the gap between "Return of the Jedi" and the latest Star Wars film. "Poe Dameron" will be the second series set in that 30-year gap, following last year's "Journey to the Force Awakens - Shattered Empire" limited series. A prose novel, "Before the Awakening," also explored Poe Dameron in this time period.

Top Bottom