• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars |OT| I have a very good feeling about this...

Here's the clip from the stream if you missed it. It's Jyn, K2 and Cassian in the U-Wing before they head off to Jedha.

Just found a new TV spot based around Chirrut as well. One new snippet looks like it could be a bit spoilery actually.

Galen's got his own poster at last.

Galen.jpg

Man why would you want to watch a quarter of the movie? I guess it might just be me but I'd rather wait to see the whole thing.

They want to be able to write about the film and get clicks. I must admit if there was some kind of early screening for the first 20 minutes, I'd probably go as well.

Ridisc

Banned
With TFA I can understand a little but there is no real reason to hide anything in rogue one, its not a "what happens" film the drama comes from the characters and their interactions, which are only ever hinted at.

You can piece together 90% of the "where" from the first two trailers

That these quotes are from Bryan and Amy from Full of Sith and SW.com means this is coming from massive fans. They definitely seem to be fully on board.

Bryan wrote more here.

http://bigshinyrobot.com/59884/we-saw-28-minutes-rogue-one-star-wars-story/

Wondering a lot about this line:

"There are stylistic choices that might rub some viewers the wrong way, certainly some winks and nods to other parts of the Star Wars saga that most fans will embrace and others will say goes too far."

Surfinn

Yeah but it reminded me of the ILM tour. Specifically this part: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mELTEDCcHm8&t=100s
Yikes, that was cringy. Have a little respect maybe? They were kinda acting like 13 year old boys..

Either way, no reason to take shots at GL here, especially given the context that they're shooting a film inside of a universe he created.

As much as I hate some of the decisions he's made, this behavior is really silly. I just assumed he was making fun of fans who over criticize everything.

Yikes, that was cringy. Have a little respect maybe? They were kinda acting like 13 year old boys..

Either way, no reason to take shots at GL here, especially given the context that they're shooting a film inside of a universe he created.

As much as I hate some of the decisions he's made, this behavior is really silly. I just assumed he was making fun of fans who over criticize everything.

They're only having a laugh. Gareth's spoken many times of his admiration for George. The original's his favourite movie of all time. I think you're taking it a bit too seriously.

Surfinn

They're only having a laugh. Gareth's spoken many times of his admiration for George. The original's his favourite movie of all time. I think you're taking it a bit too seriously.
Meh just didn't like their attitude especially while touring ILM, rubbed me the wrong way. Didn't think it was very funny, lots of Jar Jar and GL jokes (old and tired ones at that), I just found it a little stupid and disrespectful, considering the position they're in. Not cancelling my premiere tickets or anything.

Anyway, it would be cool to tour through there. Lots of cool stuff.

George's advice for Gareth when he came to the set was to not screw it up and to use more CGI than worry over physical sets, though he was probably taking the mickey out of himself a bit there.

It took me forever to find what out what you were talking about but this image someone edited on TFN made it really obvious.

I guess that confirms what's up with that blue tube in the original RO teaser.

I'm surprised they kept that in the video when editing it. It always seemed likely but that's pretty big.

Top Bottom