• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars |OT| I have a very good feeling about this...

Thank you to everyone for tagging the dark disciple spoilers. I have to wait until friday before I can get the book. I'm already holding back on listening to my star wars podcasts because they are talking spoilers, I would hate to read it here.

I just finished Imperial Justice and boy was that grim.
Looks interesting. I wish I had the time and money for the rebels tie in books. I'm just managing to get the novels down, and only because I can listen to the audiobook. 5 hours till my paycheck come in and I can get dark disciple.

Well slap my ass and call me Sally. They're touting it from SDCC and on social media as "TODAY'S BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!one"

LaJ9Kmo.gif

curb

Banned
Looks like Revan won the Black Series figure poll contest but it looks like they're making the Sabine as well anyway so that's alright. I'm interested in seeing how her figure turns out.

curb

Banned
My Bespin Luke and Han turned up today. They look great.

I'm not super familiar with the Black Series figures but I know they're realistic so the upcoming Ahsoka figure looks a lot different than her Clone Wars model. I wonder how Sabine will translate to that style.

I'm not super familiar with the Black Series figures but I know they're realistic so the upcoming Ahsoka figure looks a lot different than her Clone Wars model. I wonder how Sabine will translate to that style.

Yeah, should be interesting to see. They've got a lot the faces right like with Han, Luke and Vader but Obi-Wan, Anakin and Leia's faces are pretty bad likenesses.

Rootbeer

Banned
Check out all the Star Wars toy reveals at the Hasbro panel that just finished.

Some highlights:
(6" figures)
Ahsoka (previously revealed, but new pics)
Kanan (!!)
SABINE (!!) with two heads: one with helm one without
Revan, confirmed as fan choice recently
Jango, again two heads (thankfully), one with helm one without
Force Awakens TIE Fighter and...
True 6" scale TIE fighter vehicle... 26" in length

New Force FX lightsabers with all new tech inside. First ones will be yoda and vader.

green-saber.jpg

LOTS of pictures:
http://news.toyark.com/2015/07/10/sdcc-2015-star-wars-hasbro-panel-167610

Some highlights:
(6" figures)
Kanan (!!)

New Force FX lightsabers with all new tech inside. First ones will be yoda and vader.

green-saber.jpg

LOTS of pictures:

1343112049156.png

Some highlights:
(6" figures)
Kanan (!!)

green-saber.jpg

LOTS of pictures:

Ahsoka's looks great. I was hoping Kanan would get a Black Series figure. Wish granted. That TIE is huge!

Rootbeer

Banned
I really love that they are doubling down on 6" Rebels figures instead of leaving them only to the Mission Series figures aimed at younger fans.

They did a great job translating Ahsoka and Kanan to the "realistic" style. Which is another thing I like... they could just scale up the Mission Series figures and leave them in the cartoony style, but they are going the extra mile to imagine what they would look like in the film universe. The results are great.

I hope they give us Zeb and Ezra not too long after so we can complete the team. Oh and CHOPPER

Boyega talks about talking Harrison Ford to a Nigerian restaurant in West London. People gawked, and somebody walked up to ask him, "Are you Harrison Ford?" "I used to be," he replied.

Harrison Ford is the best

Top Bottom