• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars |OT| I have a very good feeling about this...

odiin

My Apartment, or the 120 Screenings of Salo
They just brought out Carrie Fisher, and Mark Hamill is probably soon to come. How much you want to bet Harrison Ford WON'T be there?

11666241_10153188286344145_7345234051821713105_n.jpg

Boyega talks about talking Harrison Ford to a Nigerian restaurant in West London. People gawked, and somebody walked up to ask him, "Are you Harrison Ford?" "I used to be," he replied.

Awesome.

The photo of Gleeson as General Hux looks great too. Not sure if people want it posted in here or not though.

Edit: Here it is then.

CJmKFBNUEAEYnRf.jpg:large

odiin

My Apartment, or the 120 Screenings of Salo
They're literally walking the entire audience down to another room to see a Star Wars concert now.

Rootbeer

Banned
So Kevin Smith's panel is after Star Wars and now Hall H is empty cause everyone is going to the Star Wars concert!

LOL.

I'm sure they can get more people in there but damn. That burn.

MattyG

Banned

Our first shot of Carrie Fischer in costume (from the BTS reel). She looks great!

And General Hux is a fucking awesome name.

Also, I just finished Tarkin and have 3 books that I haven't read yet: Heir to the Jedi, A New Dawn, and Lords of the Sith. Which should I read next?

OK...my old ass got emotional watching that 3 minute behind the scenes. Hell, I can't wait for the official blu ray release that has hours of that stuff.

Seriously, I can't wait for this film.

santi_yo

Ok, I think we're finally at that point where we know the movie won't suck. Maybe not the greatest movie ever, but it's going to be a good movie for sure.

curb

Banned
I finally got to see the behind the scenes video. Just when I think I'm over getting emotional about new Star Wars.

Dammit, nostalgia!

sphagnum

Banned
Also, I just finished Tarkin and have 3 books that I haven't read yet: Heir to the Jedi, A New Dawn, and Lords of the Sith. Which should I read next?

Read LotS since it's next to Tarkin in chronology (it's actually before Tarkin but they take place in the same year). Then AND, then HttJ. HttJ isn't really that great though - reads more like a young adult novel.

That said, the actual young adult novels (the Servants of the Empire series) are great and the best thing in the new canon so far.

MattyG

Banned
Read LotS since it's next to Tarkin in chronology (it's actually before Tarkin but they take place in the same year). Then AND, then HttJ. HttJ isn't really that great though - reads more like a young adult novel.

That said, the actual young adult novels (the Servants of the Empire series) are great and the best thing in the new canon so far.
Awesome, I'm gonna start on LotS tomorrow then!

I've been wondering if I should get the YA novels as well just for the hell of it. Sounds like I should!

Jay Jay

Neo Member
This pic should've gone here rather than the Ep 7 Comic Con thread. Apols.

Anyways - Donnie Yen confirming he is joining the Star Wars universe.

11700876_834669969935566_1209696875583332646_n-300x300.jpg

This pic should've gone here rather than the Ep 7 Comic Con thread. Apols.

Anyways - Donnie Yen confirming he is joining the Star Wars universe.

11700876_834669969935566_1209696875583332646_n-300x300.jpg

Great! The lady at the Force Awakens panel who asked why there weren't more Asian actors will be happy. Looking forward to seeing what kind of role he'll play.

Top Bottom