• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

StarCraft 2 Beta |OT| (Beta Now Reopen, GL HF)

fanboi

Banned
Lets do this again...

Below is users that are in the Beta... but who is still active?

??? = Not seen online in a while
Bolded = Uncertain

EU:
CidHighwind89 --- Battosai.blood ???
desolar --- desolar.darudin
F#A#Oo --- Lonluenza.loluenza
fanboi --- fanboi.gaf
Jtones --- Digital.bath ???
msv --- msv.snikkel
Ozorov --- Ozorov.gaf
PNstyle --- pnSTYLE.dima
poserdonut --- poserdonut.milkdud
Syoaran --- Syoaran.syo
Won --- Won.tollo
Zoukka --- zoukka.fin

Anymore names?

syoaran

Just finishing off some essays + Work is pretty intense right now = No time to play SC2. Will try and get some time in this weekend/next week ^^

fanboi

Banned
syoaran said:
Just finishing off some essays + Work is pretty intense right now = No time to play SC2. Will try and get some time in this weekend/next week ^^

Ah ok, so Syoaran --- Syoaran.syo is still valid?

That was an intense 2v2 game Demi, your Mutas totally distracted them from your Nydus and you pwned that Zerg :lol

When you thought we had lost and announced GG I was just thinking "omg please don't quit.... we got this." Glad you didn't, haha.

zoukka

fanboi: I'm still semi active. I don't have any kind of group to play and chat with so I haven't played that much lately. And being rusty doesn't really encourage me to play gold ladders :b

fanboi

Banned
zoukka said:
fanboi: I'm still semi active. I don't have any kind of group to play and chat with so I haven't played that much lately. And being rusty doesn't really encourage me to play gold ladders :b

!!

Add us to your friend list, every night we play (GAFers) 6-7 pps (me, micvlad, ozo, msv, nKrazed is the regulars oh and Chris-13).
But you need to pass THE RITE.

add me up and I invite you when I come online.

zoukka

fanboi said:
!!

Add us to your friend list, every night we play (GAFers) 6-7 pps (me, micvlad, ozo, msv, nKrazed is the regulars oh and Chris-13).

add me up and I invite you when I come online.

Will do. I usually play after 16 gmt+2 when I get out of school. Today is friday so I think I'm not playing later in to the night though :b

Jtones

Banned
fanboi said:
Lets do this again...

Bolded = Uncertain

EU:
fanboi --- fanboi.gaf
msv --- msv.snikkel
Ozorov --- Ozorov.gaf
PNstyle --- pnSTYLE.dima
Syoaran --- Syoaran.syo
Won --- Won.tollo
Zoukka --- zoukka.fin

Anymore names?

Still active, don't worry ;) Played a lot yesterday, but not in the evening.

fanboi

Banned
EU:
fanboi --- fanboi.gaf
Jtones --- Digital.bath
msv --- msv.snikkel
Ozorov --- Ozorov.gaf
PNstyle --- pnSTYLE.dima
Syoaran --- Syoaran.syo
Won --- Won.tollo
Zoukka --- zoukka.fin

Updated.

F#A#Oo

Banned
fanboi said:
Lets do this again...

Bolded = Uncertain

EU:

Anymore names?

I'm active...just very shit! :lol

msv

fanboi said:
!!

OFFER YOUR FLESH AND BLOOD.

F#A#Oo said:
I'm active...just very shit!
There are more of you... us.. There's like 5-6 of us in copper :lol

fanboi said:
Lets do this again...

I still play. I will admit I play more Warcraft III but that will change when we get the full game!

Lamonster.zone

V_Arnold

fanboi said:
Lets do this again...

Bolded = Uncertain

EU:
fanboi --- fanboi.gaf
msv --- msv.snikkel
Ozorov --- Ozorov.gaf
PNstyle --- pnSTYLE.dima
Syoaran --- Syoaran.syo
Won --- Won.tollo
Zoukka --- zoukka.fin

Anymore names?

Me! Oldern.hun
I am kinda more about watching replays and checkind D9D commentaries about the game, but I still plan on playing this game HARD! And will come online when have the time :D

msv

V_Arnold said:
Me! Oldern.hun
I am kinda more about watching replays and checkind D9D commentaries about the game, but I still plan on playing this game HARD! And will come online when have the time :D
Well you can always spec most of the games and perhaps play a few. We'll be sure to invite you soon. Be prepared to give your flesh and blood to us btw.

chris-013

syoaran said:

Same thing for me... I need to take a break from starcraft 2. ^^;

pxleyes

Banned
fanboi said:
Lets do this again...

Bolded = Uncertain

EU:
fanboi --- fanboi.gaf
msv --- msv.snikkel
Ozorov --- Ozorov.gaf
PNstyle --- pnSTYLE.dima
Syoaran --- Syoaran.syo
Won --- Won.tollo
Zoukka --- zoukka.fin

Anymore names?

I just got an invite the other day. HerbalRelief.krippy

msv

fanboi said:
Jsut me that have a fucked up profile? have different name etc
Had that last saturday, game crashed and afterwards the stats were gone, and everything was fubar. I can still view my old stats via the ladder info. They'll reset soon anyways. 3v3 / 4v4 maps plzzzz

Won

Match-ups start to be pretty uneven for me. Beat Zerg most of the time, but lose against Protoss most of the time. :/

That said I really enjoy the Terran mirror currently. Normally I hate mirrors more than anything, but this one is really really fun.

The Lamonster said:
As soon as they officially announce the release date, I will be requesting PTO for that day and probably the day after :lol

I dont understand why people do this, whats wrong with waiting till after work?

momolicious said:
Midnight release-->play all night-->sleep during the day-->play a lot that evening

Basically so I can get my hands on the game as soon as possible and have a lot of time to play it once I have it.

Aesthet1c

momolicious said:

I don't understand why people would want to wait through work!

It's just excitement man. I'll probably be doin the same thing. It's nice to get a new game and just take the day off and enjoy it. Instead of coming to work and reading online about how everyone else is playing it and you are not.

Procarbine

Forever Platinum
TurtleSnatcher said:
Soon as SSF4 hits.. my SC2 gameplay will hit zilch :lol

Dude, this. Gotta grind out my Ibuki execution. I don't care what tier she ends up being, I will kick ass with her, I WILL.

Also, I actually came in here to ask you something: Early reaper harass, it's owning me so hard, how do you defend it? By the time I scout it I've usually thrown my hatch down already, as every match I 13 pool -> 15 hatch unless I scout something insane.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Procarbine said:
Dude, this. Gotta grind out my Ibuki execution. I don't care what tier she ends up being, I will kick ass with her, I WILL.

Also, I actually came in here to ask you something: Early reaper harass, it's owning me so hard, how do you defend it? By the time I scout it I've usually thrown my hatch down already, as every match I 13 pool -> 15 hatch unless I scout something insane.
SF4 :(
None of my friends play it so Ill never invest the proper time that the game needs or some sticks. I miss arcades :lol

zoukka

Procarbine said:

Scout... earlier? Spines on the mineral line are nice.

Sykra

Procarbine said:

Research ling speed and never go off your creep pretty much since you match them for speed even without the upgrade.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Procarbine said:

faster queen?

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Why do you 15 Hatch?

Isn't that a pretty risky FE that'll fall against any kind of constant pressure?

If you have enough minerals to do 15 hatch then get out some spine crawlers on the ends if your mineral line.

Won

Procarbine said:

Don't expand that early. That simple.

Top Bottom