• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

StarCraft 2 Beta |OT| (Beta Now Reopen, GL HF)

coopolon

It actually would be pretty easy to sell it, as long as you've only registered one game (non-WoW), you're only losing the $20 you spent on the starcraft battle chest, and making $200 if that's really what they are going for on ebay.

Telosfortelos

Advocate for the People
maniac-kun said:
WOW that burstlings eh? half his base is gone :lol
God I wish we had a video of that David Kim match. Those of you that saw it know, those who didn't, never can.

Mass banelings...my god...

Man, all this media is killing me. I opted in for the beta on the first day it became available. I'm going to rage so hard if I don't make it in.

:(

Sykra

autobzooty said:
Man, all this media is killing me. I opted in for the beta on the first day it became available. I'm going to rage so hard if I don't make it in.

:(

Same and I have like 6 games registered on the account, fucking blizzard :D

vocab

FoxSpirit said:
Like me?? I don't have a key yet.

Pretty sure there were thousands of people who signed up. Don't worry. This will be a big beta, almost everyone will get in. If they don't stress test BNet 2.0, then Blizzard will be in trouble come release day.

Does the beta have any tutorial modes for noobs? I keep hearing Blizzard folks talk about how helping new players is a big priority of theirs for SC2, but I'm wondering if that stuff made it into the beta. I've always felt that RTSes need more tutorials in general...

M.J. Doja

Banned
bad move: updating your beta profile the week that they announce the beta. i upgraded from a 8800 but that probably sent me to the bottom of whatever queue. :lol fook.

TheExodu5

Banned
M.J. Doja said:
bad move: updating your beta profile the week that they announce the beta. i upgraded from a 8800 but that probably sent me to the bottom of whatever queue. :lol fook.

I updated at 4pm today. :lol

calder

Yeah I signed up for the beta day it went up too. Hopefully I make it in (next wave would be swell ;)), the grainy youtube footage is killing me. :lol

Blizz I demand a new Battle Report issued every day until I get in the beta! Demand!

Don't hurt me...

I just got my 2nd invite.. :lol

One was Blizzcon... (Just got this one.. its an actual key)

The other was because that first wave earlier.

TheExodu5

Banned
TurtleSnatcher said:
Don't hurt me...

>_<

edit: I'll give you a Turtle. You like Turtles don't you?

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
TurtleSnatcher said:
Don't hurt me...

guess i cant ask? oh well, worth a shot: PLEASE!

eosos

Banned
TurtleSnatcher said:
Don't hurt me...

You know I could make it worth your while >.>

bluestuff

TurtleSnatcher said:
Don't hurt me...

money, how much of it do you want :lol

Sorry giving it to a friend.

The way the Blizzcon one worked was different.

This morning it was already applied to my account.. The Blizzcon one wasnt on my other Bnet account.. They emailed an actual key.. They then give you instructions to take the key and use "Add a game" on Battle.net. Once you apply the key it adds SC2 Beta to your game list to download the client.

I'm a lucky f'er.

bounchfx

still no invite :(

I have the client installed though! if anyone is kind enough to let me use their account to play for a little tonight that'd be awesome!!

Yep I know for sure this one is Blizzcon because I registered the Blizzcon key months and months ago.. but never made a Bnet account for that WoW account until this afternoon.

I never even opted into the Beta and got the key.. :lol

Man 2 keys in 1 day on the first wave.. I should go buy lotto tickets.

anyone out there with a key, I have a proposition.

I'm willing to give someone a 12 month Xbox Live Card, to just share an account with that person (if this is even possible? Or is it IP locked?). Im in CA, and would likely only play at night, and Im not the type to play all that much either.

Just a thought :p

Louminater said:
anyone out there with a key, I have a proposition.

I'm willing to give someone a 12 month Xbox Live Card, to just share an account with that person (if this is even possible? Or is it IP locked?). Im in CA, and would likely only play at night, and Im not the type to play all that much either.

Just a thought :p
what a horrible trade haha

Vitet

They even localized the Beta o_O
2lka5gg.jpg

AMAZING

Joseph Merrick said:
what a horrible trade haha

How is that a horrible trade? They're selling for like $200, so being able to keep it and share while also get a year of Xbox live ain't bad. I think it's reasonable for both :p

It's worth a shot, I have an extra card laying around lol

Top Bottom