• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

StarCraft 2 Beta |OT| (Beta Now Reopen, GL HF)

zguL

If someone just got a key and did NOT attend Blizzcon 2008, please reply and tell us so.

(I hope it's only the Blizzcon guys, since I didn't get in :( )

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
If I get in I'll post about how everything is fair and balanced and rush every game with nukes, roaches, or motherships. :lol

everyone plays protoss because they are best for teching, have the easiest building and have the most counters and strongest units. terrans are very good for control but have the most weaknesses IMHO and require the most micro so that may be why many shy away from them who are inexperienced. zerg are extremely unwieldy until you get used to them and also require a lot more reconditioning if you come from sc1 so that could be why very many dont play as zerg.

i remember back in the day when people would basically cry "protoss is for noobs!" it seems like it still kinda holds up now :lol

aznpxdd

Ice Monkey said:
everyone plays protoss because they are best for teching, have the easiest building and have the most counters and strongest units. terrans are very good for control but have the most weaknesses IMHO and require the most micro so that may be why many shy away from them who are inexperienced. zerg are extremely unwieldy until you get used to them and also require a lot more reconditioning if you come from sc1 so that could be why very many dont play as zerg.

i remember back in the day when people would basically cry "protoss is for noobs!" it seems like it still kinda holds up now :lol

Yep, Terran is very micro intensive, just like the first game. Which makes it the most rewarding race to master IMO.

Noob Protoss players can't touch good players anyways...so they are only good against other noobs.

KuroNeeko

aznpxdd said:
Yep, Terran is very micro intensive, just like the first game. Which makes it the most rewarding race to master IMO.

Noob Protoss players can't touch good players anyways...so they are only good against other noobs.

All will fall before the Swarm.

Door2Dawn

Banned
omg3y.jpg

What. The. Fuck.

HEY EVERY NEW SC2 BETA GAFFER!

i'm lookin to get some 2v2 games goin right now, add me I'm eggsandbacon.tyrone!
hurry! JUST ADD ME IF YOU DONT MAKE IT IN TIME.

I'd also like to get everyone whod like to do 2v2 into a party, see how that goes ingame.

Top Bottom