• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

StarCraft 2 Beta |OT| (Beta Now Reopen, GL HF)

Door2Dawn said:
omg3y.jpg

What. The. Fuck.

:(

aznpxdd

I doubt that's real, probably something made up to infuriate people who didn't get an invite yet. He probably sent 3 of the same subjects to himself or something. My Beta email didn't have any attachments.

Tremis

This man does his research.
please give me one. maybe you'll get a cool tag? lol, well, i don't really have that authority though. :D

err... nevermind, i misread that. :(

aznpxdd

I didn't attend Blizzcon either and got in.

I have SC/BW, D2/LOD, War3/FT registered on my account.

My specs are the below:

HD4870 1gb
E8400 @ 3.6ghz
8gb pc6400
24" @ 1920x1200

iamblades

Eaten By A Grue said:
Seriously this song is ridiculously good. *Blizzard *bows*

Zerg themes are awesome too, they remind me of some stuff off King Crimson's The Power to Believe particularly Level Five and Dangerous Curves.

Which is awesome cause that CD rocks, and it has a neogaf appropriate title. :lol :lol

LaneDS

So wait, the beta only has one music track, right? If so, where are all these (bloody amazing) YouTube videos with the soundtrack coming from?

Wherever they're from, I'm in love with the music. Perfect follow-up to the first game's also amazing soundtrack.

sdornan

Yeah, I'm guessing the first wave is further divided into phases and my key was part of the later (if not last) phases.

Then again, when I tried to use the Blizzard downloader my upload maxxed out immediately, so maybe there are a lot of people downloading right now. I ended up grabbing an unofficial torrent.

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
Door2Dawn said:
Opt-ins are also included, but the majority are the blizzcon people. This isn't the second wave guys.
still sounds like a wave to me. the first wave was blizzcon and opt ins too.

deathberry

Neo Member
Door2Dawn said:
Opt-ins are also included, but the majority are the blizzcon people. This isn't the second wave guys.

Don't get my hopes up! Peasants like me don't stand a chance.

OH GOD PLEASE LET ME BE IN

Fugu

In case anyone is wondering, I...

• Did not attend Blizzcon
• Have seven(!) games registered on battle.net not including the SC2 beta (SC, BW, Diablo 2, LoD, Warcraft 3, WC3 TFT, WoW)
• Have the following specs:
- Phenom II X3 720
- 4870x2
- 4GB DDR2
- Like 0.5TB of free space

...And I have a key.

Top Bottom