• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
What the hell is going on???????????????????????

MrKnives

I really can't even blame the players. How can you play your best when that will hurt you and in the back of your head you know the other guy isn't maybe trying his best.
They should have just coinflipped it or something.

They shouldn't have said which 1st plays which 2nd.

Yoshichan

ksan said:
holy fuck did I just watch that?
this is the future of SC2

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
I'm always scared when I make up in the middle of the night and hear panda and Holden .... need to remember to turn off my speakers....

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Corran Horn said:
I'm always scared when I make up in the middle of the night and hear panda and Holden .... need to remember to turn off my speakers....
must make for some awkward dreams. >_>

a176

Banned
Corran Horn said:

MetabolicBoost_SC2_Zergling.png

Yoshichan

Yoshichan

meta meta meta meta meta meta meta meta meta meta

Yoshichan

zoukka said:
What meta would that be?
True, they're playing identical right now.

Yoshichan

What just happened? Please someone explain.

Yoshichan

zoukka said:
Some gold player is apparently disguised as a BW pro.
Seriously, tell me what a terran should do in that position? The toss literally forcefielded EVERY square of the natural expansion.

MrKnives

Yoshichan said:
Seriously, tell me what a terran should do in that position? The toss literally forcefielded EVERY square of the natural expansion.

Stop panicking. NaDa just wants to make this interesting.

Yoshichan

MrKnives said:
Stop panicking. NaDa just wants to make this interesting.
Thanks, this helps ♥

zoukka

Yoshichan said:

Err... not turtle? Imagine NaDa having his units below his ramp, in a nice concave. Those colossi would've got maybe 2 shots off.

Yoshichan

Oh God, here we go.

edit: gg. 1-1

Yoshichan

What a fucking disappointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom