• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
any new faces this week with the new sc2 trial??

I plan on having my laptop set up by next weeks gaf night and will make my return during lunch :)

a176

Banned
So next week. All masters players should offrace/random. The majority of gaf is plat/gold and well, its kind of pointless when you play to win against these guys.

mcrae

a176 said:
So next week. All masters players should offrace/random. The majority of gaf is plat/gold and well, its kind of pointless when you play to win against these guys.

a) the fact that it was/is generall over at 11pm is insulting to gamers everywhere. 2 hours? pfffft

b) it worked really well last week/two weeks ago when myself, gold, played a masters zvz and they played withi think 70% handicap

a176

Banned
mcrae said:
a) the fact that it was/is generall over at 11pm is insulting to gamers everywhere. 2 hours? pfffft

b) it worked really well last week/two weeks ago when myself, gold, played a masters zvz and they played withi think 70% handicap

your game and wedge's game put a smile on my face

Jeff-DSA

Sheesh, I'm in another division with no Terrans. In the top 40 only 4 are Terrans with the top being ranked 12 and not another in the top 25. It was like this last season too. I'm starting to wonder if Terrans are discriminated against in Gold leagues. Racism.

fanboi

Banned
Me: Ah yes, kids are sleeping, lets fire this shit up!

SC2: Player found!

Me thinking: Protoss, ProxyDewbie, hmm lets watch out for that proxy!

***Game starts***

Kids wake up

Me: Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

SC2: Quit game

cdyhybrid

fanboi said:
Me: Ah yes, kids are sleeping, lets fire this shit up!

SC2: Player found!

Me thinking: Protoss, ProxyDewbie, hmm lets watch out for that proxy!

***Game starts***

Kids wake up

Me: Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

SC2: Quit game
You went for having kids too early in your build. Delay it another 50 food.

fanboi

Banned
cdyhybrid said:
You went for having kids too early in your build. Delay it another 50 food.

Well the queen like to get injected... which in the end result in spawning creep colonies...

And I do like injecting...

fanboi

Banned
mescalineeyes said:
that explains your terrible creepspread.
injecting spawns larva, you fool!

You want to know how it looks like when we have sex?!

Do the following:

1) Build spine crawler near hatch
2) Select spine
3) Attack hatch

You have now a permanent mental picture.

Tntnnbltn

fanboi said:
You want to know how it looks like when we have sex?!

Do the following:

1) Build spine crawler near hatch
2) Select spine
3) Attack hatch

You have now a permanent mental picture.
Sounds like the spine crawler was rooted.

I did not want this mental picture

fanboi

Banned
V_Arnold said:
I am so glad I switched to Terran before this thread became |OT| of Zerg's Creep-y Sex Life

Well all zergs are comfortable in their act of sexing... and we usually do it very very very very dirty.

You should see me and pandas msn log

Tntnnbltn

Protoss sex is like warping in.

It's over in 2 seconds, then you have to wait for cool down before you can do anything else

fanboi

Banned
Terran is like seigeing up and slowly force you into your opponents base while they effortless try to fend you off.

Tntnnbltn

fanboi said:
Terran is like seigeing up and slowly force you into your opponents base while they effortless try to fend you off.
Unless it's TvT, in which case you just seige up and wait indefinitely.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
What the FUCK is going on here

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Yoshichan

fanboi said:
¨
We only put to word what goes around in your hormone filled brain.
;_____;

edit. Fuck yeah, I've been wanting to change my email address for my bnet account for ages and now I finally did it :D

Mairu

2. Though sponsors continued to provide funds for the team, it is wrong that the manager lied to the players, saying they hadn't.
Fucked up
4. Even after they released Fruitdealer and Trickster from the team, they continued to use their images in adverts. They finally took action after the relevant players notified them of this. This kind of action does not befit the actions of someone running a progaming team.
I thought it was bizarre that they still had the gskill advertisements featuring them even after they left the team.

Bubububububbut Coach Lee is the victim and was taken advantage of and was a great father figure to the team. This is all clearly the lawyers and corporate attitude of EG's fault!

7F8262F1FC0AD146E4A4985BD2CD86225D065DB6

Yup. Midfield on the map is all +2 turrets

V_Arnold

By the way guys....

If SCII Starter Kit is available for me.
And I play as Terran.

Does that mean that..
I can play in US forever on Xel'Naga Caverns? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom