• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoukka

Hoho accidentally went Terran to ladder and after an eventful TvT I face a long and delicious rant from the opponent while I hunt his floating buildings.

Also I don't understand why everyone complains about tank mirrors. Just go MMM and drop the pants off of your opponent. It's not like Terrans know anything about positioning or defending multiple locations at once.

MrKnives

Zzoram said:
Tyler has put up better results than HayprO. During the first MLG that all of Teamliquid was at, Jinro won and Tyler was in the top 8 or something wasn't he? HayprO was all the way down in the 20s even back then. Also, Tyler was more accomplished than HayprO even back in Broodwar.

HayprO is definitely the worst player on Teamliquid, he performs the worst and he has almost no fans and no community interaction.

No, I literally meant that they are on the same team, Team Liquid. Not that surprising that you don't bash your own teammate.

"He played two races in Brood War, Terran and Zerg and is mostly known for winning three DreamHack events in Sweden, as well as getting kicked from ToT) in December 2007 for using the Oblivion hack."

From his TL Wiki.
Gratz Haypro..

He won one tournament in SC2 3-0 over HasuObs.

BigAT said:
Wait, what? I've never heard about this, what did he do in BW?

http://www.mymym.com/en/news/11548.html

The Templars of Twilight, maybe the best non-Korean and most consistent team in Europe for years now, has just won the Qcup with an impressive run. With their latest updates of the rooster they should be prepared to bring more victories soon. Now they announced a sad news.

Rumours were floating around for some hours already, and now it is officially published on the ToT page that Sweden HayprO, who was just caught using the hack program oblivion in one Qcup match against Strelok, and Germany Selector, who played with smurf account, are no longer members of the BroodWar team.

Yesterday ToT and HayprO both stated that it was a mistake and Dreamhack winner never had intentions to use the hack program as a hack. Then some hours later, both ICCup and WGTour, banned HayprO.

Later claimed it was "accidental," which is more than likely bullshit. You don't accidentally download a program and use it.

AmFreak

Tacitus_ said:
Agreed, but the bunker upgrade?

E: remaining schedule with the time being 22:56 currently.

23:20 HuK vs MaNa

00:30 HuK vs DarKFoRcE

HuK v DarkForce is running right now. 1:0 for DarkForce so far.

MrKnives

ShallNoiseUpon said:
Not familiar with how it works for obsing. Could you explain?

It had some useful tools like in example production tab etc. Little like current SC2 replay tools.

Edit: "Just a few months ago Swedish Zerg HayprO was involved in an incident using Oblivion hack to auto split his miners. He came out publicly afterwards and admitted that he had accidentally used the hack in the game, having downloaded it for obsing games. "

But he did use it in a game though. But from what I remember the bans got lifted after a while though and he even rejoined ToT

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
ShallNoiseUpon said:
Not familiar with how it works for obsing. Could you explain?
oblivion was like the hacker wetdream, did everything, tracked everything. so people would sometimes use it to report both players food, money, income rate, etc.

haypro had it on during games though.

Chinese Electric Batman said:

Hugoboss21 said:
hacking in BW was incredibly easy

To be fair, I really only played single player and was like 9. I guess ICCUP having an anti-hack launcher kind of makes sense now. Hacking games back in those days was super easy.

MF Bot Mephisto runs all day err day

Haunted

wtf is going on at Assembly

Welmu beating Grubby?
Jimpo beating Huk?
Elfi beating anyone? Let alone Nightend and Nada?

Happy underperforming again. :( He did have the absolute group of death, though.

Haunted

PhoenixDark said:
I don't get why so many people constantly defend Haypro and say he's really good. Artosis, Tyler, etc...
Old BW gamers hyping up their old BW buddies.

Haypro won Dreamhack BW three times (07/08/10), certainly an impressive feat leagues above anything he's done in SC2 so far.

Tacitus_

Haunted said:
wtf is going on at Assembly

Welmu beating Grubby?
Jimpo beating Huk?
Elfi beating anyone? Let alone Nightend and Nada?

Happy underperforming again. :( He did have the absolute group of death, though.

Absolute madness, given that one game had a proxy hatch rush vs BC rush.

Corran Horn said:
Only people that should be good according to idra right

And especially Artosis and Tasteless. I swear they want to blow a load whenever NaDa pulls off some clever cheese to actually win a game.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
lol stupid PvP.

Huk is out....

Can't blame him though Korea>west coast>Finland>Korea, jet lag must be a bitch

will probably affect him as well in code S.

zlatko

Banned
Haunted said:
Huk get out

No luck at Assembly, he was eliminated in the Ro16 last time.

mutant%20frog%20explode%20get%20out%20.gif

Zzoram

TheThunder said:
Huk is out....

Can't blame him though Korea>west coast>Finland>Korea, jet lag must be a bitch

will probably affect him as well in code S.

He should fly back to Korea now to give himself the time to recover.

Q8D3vil

at least eu players can defeat jet lagged koreans.
Hugoboss21 said:
i didn't know you play protoss
if he was protoss he would be laughing while throwing ff's against a zerg/terran in masters league right now.

Holden

Q8D3vil said:
at least eu players can defeat jet lagged koreans.

if he was protoss he would be laughing while throwing ff's against a zerg/terran in masters league right now.

more like

1) He is zerg and would be laughing if he knew how to make infestors and throwing down fg's against all races in master league right now

2) if he was terran he would be laughing at zerg while toasting all the workers of zerg/protoss in grandmaster right now.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Don't worry guys, he's going through a factual diagnosed disease called the 'Yoshi-tron'. During this period (usually varies between 2-3 weeks), the patient will lack enthusiasm and hype for that particular thing (in this case, SC2).

It'll be over in no time.

Yoshichan

So fucking bored... and no one's online on Bnet.

*starts singleplayer for the 8th time*

let's go.

edit: Oh shit, forgot it was Korean client hahaha. Korean Jim Raynor ♥ ♥

Yoshichan

PhoenixDark said:
He's too scared
lol. Do I need to remind you that master EU is like top 5 GM in US? Paying money to own scrubs isn't something I'd call 'worth it'.

a176

Banned
Yoshichan said:
lol. Do I need to remind you that master EU is like top 5 GM in US? Paying money to own scrubs isn't something I'd call 'worth it'.

itd be best for all of us if you stayed on EU anyways

Yoshichan

Yoshichan said:

I'd bet $10 on Panda beating you in a best of 5 show match

Yoshichan

PhoenixDark said:
I'd bet $10 on Panda beating you in a best of 5 show match
Panda's zerg, of course I'd lose. Or isn't my 98.7% loss-percentage in TvZ obvious enough?
Pandaman said:
they're free for terran players anyway.
By the Gods! I forgot about this. Region free demo, or something like that?

Dooraven

What the hell happened over night?

Elfi beating Nada? Huk loosing to Jimpo? (I can understand how you could loose a PvP when jet lagged). Sarens beating Sen? Grubby not making it through?

Talk about upsets.

Also Stephano v Brat_OK was hillarious.

Why are people excited about the Boxer/Yellow showmatch? Yellow probably sucks at SC2 and will be swept. Not because he's a bad player, I just doubt he has practiced much at SC2...

Q8D3vil

Dooraven said:
What the hell happened over night?

Elfi beating Nada? Huk loosing to Jimpo? (I can understand how you could loose a PvP when jet lagged). Sarens beating Sen? Grubby not making it through?

Talk about upsets.

Also Stephano v Brat_OK was hillarious.
jimrp is a terran.
why should grubby make it through ? he is a bad sc2 player.
i need to see Sarens vs Sen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom