• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.
syllogism said:
Huk more impressive really. Stephano had good timings with his defense, but other than that he has been just a-moving yawn

Huk fucked up his build; going 7 gate off less than 4 gate is an insta loss against a good zerg. He was behind the entire game

Dooraven

syllogism said:
Protoss is always behind in every PvZ

Only if you open up with a harass that doesn't do any damage. Honestly Stargate and 7 gate stuff just don't work, I dunno why people are still doing them

Ty4on

Stefano powered his way to victory, but it's amazing how far behind Huk can be without dying.

Anyone know how I can get it in proper full screen? Watching it from esports.ign.com.etcetcetc...

Edit: Just found the 3 pixel high button.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
syllogism said:
Huk more impressive really. Stephano had good timings with his defense, but other than that he has been just a-moving yawn
its zvp, all you can do is A move.
burrow? lol observers are free.
infestors? lol templar/colossus.
surrounds? lol forcefields.
bane rain? lol stalkers/nerf.
spireless build? lolcolossus, warp prisms, void rays, phoenix, mothership

syllogism

Pandaman said:
its zvp, all you can do is A move.
burrow? lol observers are free.
infestors? lol templar/colossus.
surrounds? lol forcefields.
bane rain? lol stalkers/nerf.
spireless build? lolcolossus, warp prisms, void rays, phoenix, mothership
I agree to an extent, but even if that's the case, I don't have to be impressed by a zerg a-moving to victory.

syllogism said:
Protoss is always behind in every PvZ

Not if you don't fuck up your build and don't harass them effectively. Oh, and don't tech at all. But carry on, tell us how more impressive Huk's play was lmao

HuK tweeting while in the booth.

http://twitter.com/#!/LorangerChris

IUx9z.png

Read bottom to top.

syllogism

PhoenixDark said:
Not if you don't fuck up your build and don't harass them effectively. Oh, and don't tech at all. But carry on, tell us how more impressive Huk's play was lmao
I didn't say his play was impressive, I said it was more impressive than the zerg's. There's a difference

Sitting here in the Circus Maximus watching Huk v. Stephano. I think I walked past Puma earlier in the hotel (pink hair?). Don't really know as I've only been following SC2 recently. Environment is awesome so far and yeah the theater is kinda empty right now.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
syllogism said:
I agree to an extent, but even if that's the case, I don't have to be impressed by a zerg a-moving to victory.
what do you want to see? him do something bad to be entertaining? entertaining people doesn't pay his bills, tournament wins do. :\

he played ZvP to the best it can be played in 1.4

syllogism said:
I didn't say his play was impressive, I said it was more impressive than the zerg's. There's a difference

Hence me saying "more impressive." Huk played poorly while Stephano effectively countered him at every turn, including that nice Muta switch out of nowhere.

syllogism

Pandaman said:
what do you want to see? him do something bad to be entertaining? entertaining people doesn't pay his bills, tournament wins do. :\

he played ZvP to the best it can be played in 1.4
He can't do anything particularly impressive until the p outplays him long enough to survive until the endgame, not his fault obviously

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
syllogism said:
He can't do anything particularly impressive until the p outplays him long enough to survive until the endgame, not his fault obviously
think of all the other 1A allins he could have done in the early or midgame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom