• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keikaku

Hazaro said:
But you can't watch Yellow manhandle Bisu. For like 2 minutes straight. (9:00)

Nah, but I did get to watch HuK manhandle Alive for a whole match a few days ago. And if we go back a couple of months I also saw Nestea manhandle Inca for a whole set of games.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
V_Arnold said:
Hazaro, I honestly do not know why you feel threathened by SC1's awesomeness.
We get it, SC:BW is a classic here to stay, but you should let us celebrate that awesomeness that is SCII without bringing up SC:BW. Really :p

(But, if you wanna continue doing this, just ignore me :p)
I just want to share :'[

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
jasonng said:
Surely you can spread fear with your mod powers and threaten until someone gives you one. I don't have a blizzcon ticket anyways so I'm safe.

Some journos suggested I should contact Blizz PR, but it's not my thing to go "hey I run NeoGAF, hook me up with some special treatment for my exceeding specialness!" so I'm not gonna do that. Getting a scalped ticket would result in wearing a badge with someone else's name, too, which doesn't sit well with me either.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
EviLore said:
Some journos suggested I should contact Blizz PR, but it's not my thing to go "hey I run NeoGAF, hook me up with some special treatment for my exceeding specialness!" so I'm not gonna do that. Getting a scalped ticket would result in wearing a badge with someone else's name, too, which doesn't sit well with me either.
I can make a thread and then we can go as PRESS.
It's flawless.
Also get me a ticket

Mairu

EviLore said:
You should just do it anyways, I bet they'd give you a press badge :p

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
EviLore said:
The GSL October finals are going to be at Blizzcon? Blargh, too bad there's no way to get a Blizzcon ticket legitimately or I'd attend for sure.
:/

I wish I got one this year. I need to call my friend who sometimes has extras but I haven't talked to him in like a year lol.

if you get some, I can be the neogaf errand boy.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I was the best when I played protoss.

Then I switched to terran and became the worst.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Keikaku said:
I'd go with Elcheris (Z), no contest. Though Moemoland (Z) is pretty good too.
Cjutw.jpg

Yoshichan

The hell? I thought ladder was locked? Played a game and got +3 rank...?

Yoshichan

zlatko said:
You can move up in your division, but you can't get promoted.
Ooh... does it use my bonus pool? And when exactly is the Season 3 change happening?

Yoshichan

Yup, just noticed :(

Oh well, just won three in a row... don't wanna push my luck anymore. Better save my thirst for season 3

Yoshichan

jasonng

Fuck! Did I miss the match between thrasher and mescaline? Nooooooooo. I haven't play/obs with Gaf in days. DAYS.

On another note, Holden's got a new mic!
P1SyO.gif

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
jasonng said:
Fuck! Did I miss the match between thrasher and mescaline? Nooooooooo. I haven't play/obs with Gaf in days. DAYS.

GAF night tomorrow, it's almost here.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Awesome Animals said:
Is it active tonight?? The last few times I've logged it has been pretty boring and without the chance to get promoted I find it hard to keep laddering
jump on mumble

V_Arnold said:
Hazaro, I honestly do not know why you feel threathened by SC1's awesomeness.
We get it, SC:BW is a classic here to stay, but you should let us celebrate that awesomeness that is SCII without bringing up SC:BW. Really :p

(But, if you wanna continue doing this, just ignore me :p)

He's mad BW scrubs are destroying BW gosus in SC2

Can't wait to see Nestea destroying Jaedong in a couple years!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom