• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

fanboi

Banned
MrKnives said:
:(
Tyler is my foreign FD. I'm sure he will win this MLG. You will see.

I wonder how long will it take before Lindsay is on SotG :eek: Artosis is great though. Glad he is a pillar now.

Thats because you have a man-crush on him

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Just read about the GAF changes... I'm this close in bailing out of here. Literally.

MrKnives

I can deal with it being only sex, drugs & rock 'n roll restriction. Too bad that it's even that much.

@fanboi
I have a semi mancrush on FD but not Tyler. Tyler love is mostly nostalgia at this point I guess.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
V_Arnold said:
Yeah, because "being here" must have cost you a lot of money :)
What the fuck are you talking about, Arnold?

Tntnnbltn

Corran Horn said:
ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ゜w゜)ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
What the hell... Why is it shooting laser beams into the post above me. Wtf is this shit?! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Yoshichan

Dude... I dunno what's going on but you better edit that shit out ._.

Yoshichan

Haha, well I'm not exclusively in this thread y'know...

My only problem is in the past 3 or 4 months they are slowly creating more and more restrictions. I suppose that the ones they just placed aren't that big of a deal in our SCII discussion, but how strict will it be? What if I make a joke that deals with drugs? What if I say something like "All that blow I did before my match against Yoshichan fucked my chances of winning?" Is that going to be ban?

Yoshichan

Well, currently swearing is still safe... but I have no clue how restricted we are with the other rules...

Yoshichan

V_Arnold said:
Well, yeah. That is my point. Bail from wherever you might get banned, and continue raging here :D
XD I might just have to do that

Tntnnbltn

Awesome Animals said:
My only problem is in the past 3 or 4 months they are slowly creating more and more restrictions. I suppose that the ones they just placed aren't that big of a deal in our SCII discussion, but how strict will it be? What if I make a joke that deals with drugs? What if I say something like "All that blow I did before my match against Yoshichan fucked my chances of winning?" Is that going to be ban?
The thing is that this stuff it to fit in with Google's Adsense policies. If GAF lost its ad revenue then it would all be for moot anything.

Yoshichan

Wait... Season 3 delayed .__________.

What

The

Fucuxozcjkaodkf

MrKnives

Yoshichan said:
Wait... Season 3 delayed .__________.

What

The

Fucuxozcjkaodkf

I think they have bigger problems right now. With banning half of taiwanese players. Sad that it's delayed by so much but who cares really as long as I can ladder.

Yoshichan

You can ladder up in ranks... but not get promoted ._.? What's the point in that?!

MrKnives

Yoshichan said:
You can ladder up in ranks... but not get promoted ._.? What's the point in that?!

You can't get promoted or demoted but your MMR is still changing. That means if you get your MMR high enough, next time when the promotion/demotion starts working again, it will do just that.

hamchan

Yoshichan said:

So you can be number 1 of the crappy division you're in! Also my bonus pool is like 900, I better actually play this game for once.

Raelson

Your MMR is still growing (or shrinking) so it's not like you're wasting time. If you are diamond now and start playing against masters before season 3 you will most likely get promoted through the placement match.

Yoshichan

Hmm and will the bonus pool start from 0 next season? Forgot how it works...

Yoshichan

MrKnives said:
Yes it will
lol... then there's no point in not playing. brb while I continue my streak of wins

I don't really like the bonus pool feature. It seems as I get closer to top of my league. I get partnered with more idiots as compensation.

Literally can't win 2 vs. 2 with people who one base, tech and then at the 20 minute mark we get destroyed because he has no army.

zoukka

Visualante said:
I don't really like the bonus pool feature. It seems as I get closer to top of my league. I get partnered with more idiots as compensation.

Literally can't win 2 vs. 2 with people who one base, tech and then at the 20 minute mark we get destroyed because he has no army.

Why play that joke format seriously?

zoukka

MrKnives said:
We should play it zoukka. Lets revolutionize it with our hatch/nexus/cc first builds.

Dunno lol, I think I lose a bit of my sanity with every 2v2 I play :b Can't even imagine how it would be with a random partner...

MrKnives

zoukka said:
Dunno lol, I think I lose a bit of my sanity with every 2v2 I play :b Can't even imagine how it would be with a random partner...

Other option is that we embrace the 2v2 for what it is and do marine svc + 6pools pushes and get that shiny masters badge. Then forget it.

jersoc

zoukka said:
I have found mutalisks again in ZvZ... it's glorious.

i see this a lot too. i almost always throw a hydra den just in case now. i'm more of a fan of burrowed infestors in zvz because almost no one makes an overseer until they need one. can totally destroy mineral lines. at least in the lower leagues.

zoukka

jersoc said:
i see this a lot too. i almost always throw a hydra den just in case now. i'm more of a fan of burrowed infestors in zvz because almost no one makes an overseer until they need one. can totally destroy mineral lines. at least in the lower leagues.

I only make 4-8 mutas and start macroing to roach/infestor like usual. It's like the mutalisk has been erased from the collective conscious of all zergs nowadays. This one guy even got 3 infestors out just as I flew in, but still failed to kill them all and lost in the end...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom